TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
footpatrols for me today for a beautiful day in NJ :

fwp3dh.jpg

corwinator - great collection ! the AM87s in the front are killing it
smokin.gif

Corey- Great videos Sir, and it was a pleasure meeting you! The Cincy show was an absolute blast. Crazy shoes, wonderful people, and just a good time.

Here's a link to my video: (Can't figure out how to post it)
Nothing like Cory's, in the way of AM's, but there's a few gems in there for ya. Thought some might enjoy.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Corey- Great videos Sir, and it was a pleasure meeting you! The Cincy show was an absolute blast. Crazy shoes, wonderful people, and just a good time.

Nothing like Cory's, in the way of AM's, but there's a few gems in there for ya. Thought some might enjoy.

-Andrew-

Good stuff Cleveland! That pair of P-rod II's wouldnt be the pair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

-Andrew-

Good stuff Cleveland! That pair of P-rod II's wouldnt be the pair?
laugh.gif

Actually "the pair" of J-Rods were on my feet! The ones on the table are my 2nd, DS pair!

-Andrew-

sup fam,
haven´t been in here for a whilöe nice to see many people keep this post going
Corey really amazing table ... nice to see how your collection growed with super nice sneakers
smokin.gif

Corey - some really great gems in your collection! Nice Webbers, I always wanted the OG Black/Blue c/w!

Cleveland - dope vid!!
smokin.gif
@those air menthols! sick showcase...i really want a pair of barcode dunk lows!
Corey - dope vid also! LOTS of great shoes on that table.....those air unlimiteds amazing! and way to rep the fam!!
Bee - nice shot of the "25 PSI's" and damnnnnnit!!...2 pairs of comets?!...hurts...
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Jran - ST's looking good, good pickup! and nice shot of the pile of AM Lights!
V - that's a great story about the oly 95's. it's crazy how much power the word "limited" has inthis culture.
tired.gif

what i wore over the weekend...

(recycled cause i was wayyyyyy too drunk to take any pictures
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
)

reppin' the fam at my homegirl's birthday party.....again....super drunk....stole this off her facebook page!

got these in today.....love the jewel swoosh!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Sic pic thanks cris. Any good story behind those?
so capital 1524 here in seattle was "Exclusively" selling these one night with a special limited edition box. The owner of the store said they only made 50 pairs for the store, so me, along with many others, thought it was a exclusive store only type of shoe, with only 50 pairs being made. charging cats 200, for a pair of oly 95s, t shirt, cd, and "special box"

the box if you looked at it more closely, was like some custom box that was made, def. not by nike, the shoes weren't anything special, the tshirt was an orchard street shirt, and the cd was garbage

the worst part about it is that the shoes were just QS's, packaged up and overcharged that night, because the following day, they sold the rest of their oly 95s in the normal nike boxes, and the rest of the nation would get theres out there as well

unfortunately i was one of the suckers who bought a pair,
mad.gif
laugh.gif
that's one main reason why that store was soo messed up, due to this incident... 60$ for a crappy shirt, a crappier cd, and a custom box signed by some guy named peekaboo?.....
indifferent.gif

edit: stolen/borrowed picture of Instapumps i found online of the shoe/box
mr4c2b.jpg

nice story
smile.gif
...i got caught up in the hype too...womp womp
frown.gif

Mayhem with another steal? Make sure you show them Jewels to the Ladies LOL

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

V - that's a great story about the oly 95's. it's crazy how much power the word "limited" has in this culture
No, you gotta keep in mind that the shoes weren't even SHOWN until that very night. All i heard was that this "new local store"(seattle had 1 up to this point) was getting a special air max 95.

i was in this whole AM95 phase back then, and told myself i'd get them regardless....time comes that night and i was like
pimp.gif
lol

Instapump-hope you dont mind me jackin your pic for use

fam-bout to break out something tonight that i'm about 90% sure most of you guys haven't seen, and for those who have....havne't seen for a LONGtime...lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

V - that's a great story about the oly 95's. it's crazy how much power the word "limited" has in this culture
No, you gotta keep in mind that the shoes weren't even SHOWN until that very night. All i heard was that this "new local store" (seattle had 1 up to this point) was getting a special air max 95.

i was in this whole AM95 phase back then, and told myself i'd get them regardless....time comes that night and i was like
pimp.gif
lol
exactly.....the shoes were sold before they even showed them
laugh.gif

Brian - nice use of the bruto pic
Mike -
devil.gif
....u already know!

Mayhem & Modzilla: Thank you both for the compliments! It was a lot of work packing all that stuff up and bringing it out, but I'm soooo glad I did.
There absolutely needs to be more events like this. We had one in Cleveland about a year back, and it was a blast as well. This was my first time displayingthough.
Definately learned a ton, and met a bunch of super cool people. It was for a good cause, so thanks to everyone who came out and supported it!

Battleground: Thanks, and beautiful shoes on the last page. Really wish I could have gotten ahold of a pair. They look NICE!!!

Cris and Fam: Can my video be my application? Got a bunch more AM's not on display as well.

You're welcome Andrew, i was thinking after i commented what a pain it would be to have to carry all that gear to andfrom your car to the table.

Today, bought some stuff, now cooking me some lunch and sitting down to watch Ironman. Some Ironman shoes would besweet.....ya, AM 1s, red and gold, i can see it now....

Anyhoo wore these.

Didn't quite capture what i had in mind. Was thinking of colours true to the film, with a bit of iron or gold thrownin. Predominantly red, touch of gold here and there. Ahuh.

Sup Fam?

Corwin...Cleavland...dope vids. Lovin all the kicks.

Justin...nice Jewels, Ive never seen those before.

corwin and clevland, those are some sick collections.
mayhem - those are so sick man, still haven't heard back from dude yet
smh.gif

recycled picture, but its the best one i have of these
smile.gif
, for another dayin IT land:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom