TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
washing machine is just that...throw them in a pillow case and use warm water with detergent
that's the easy way

i would suggest you do boiling water method

so just boil yourself some water, daub the water with a white towel, and dently daub the shoes slowly to get rid of the quick dirt, repeat at least 5-8x withboiling water....will DEF be better....

i know MODZILLA has another water method he posted a page or two back, you can try that as well

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by daaznfella

here's a quickie for you guys

Ooh I like quickies... lol
don't we all...
embarassed.gif

justin send me those laces too..lol

daaznfella - thanks for the info , will def give it a try sometime soon

battleground - i would KILL for those huaraches
eek.gif
the colorway is incredible. i remember years ago (back when i was like a freshman or sophomore in HS so 5+ years ago) when i was really into bboying all my fav bboys rocked the AirHuaraches , esp that colorway . so one day i went on ebay and saw these all over for CHEAP but for some reason i never pulled the trigger
smh.gif
prob better thoughsince my foot has definitely grown since

Justin - I was watching those on the Bay but was worried about authenticity. Asked for seller for pics of the tags and he didn't comply... glad they turnedout alright. Flights booked for July 31st: it's coming!

Originally Posted by Prez T

kev - erm ...
definitely agree , shoe is beautiful and very comfortable . they're the only shoe i have multiples of , i actually have DS pair in 11.5
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

daaznfella - i actually haven't tried either method . that pair have become my heavy duty beaters , so i figured there was no point in trying to clean em , but i might give it a try
Washing machine would do wonders for those that are blending in with the carpet.

I gotta take a recent pic of my Structures (remind me if I don't post it here) after I put them through two separate washes. They still look pretty good.

lol dan u trying to swim in the size 12's?

u gonna be here for the best month of summer in NYC imo....august is when the water is warm at the beach.....DR parade.....labor day parade....

damnit i want some neon GREEN 95's! too many damn fakes floating around the bay too.....

Yup the washing machine works miracles! What I do is use some spray and wash on the shoes and mesh, take out the insoles and just throw it in the wash withclothes. When done it comes out hella bright! I then stuff the insides with socks and leave it out to air dry. I did this method for my infareds, am1 clot ids,structures, and air max 95s

Fam, what it is?

Cris - I am super siked about those stickers!

Justin - You stay pickin' up $%@&. Lovely stuff my man.

Corey - Your collection is
nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm still a herb for not making it down there
sick.gif

Danloveuk - I'm feelin' those bursts!

Chris/battle - Dope huas. House is looking fresh, very fresh in that c/w.

Later Fam!

thanks mayhem, those AM1's already look clean to me
pimp.gif

prez t good idea on doubling up on the structures. kinda wish i did. im a fan of the washing machine method but never tried the boiling water.
daaznfella neon yellows imo

Damn Prez what the hell did you do to those?

Nice pick up Justin...

Good stuff Jake...nice blog. Man vs. Food is a funny show, thats cool you got to see em filming it.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lol dan u trying to swim in the size 12's?

u gonna be here for the best month of summer in NYC imo....august is when the water is warm at the beach.....DR parade.....labor day parade....
Nah, just had an eye on them to see how they'd go for pricing. 12 would definitely be pushing it
laugh.gif

Summer in NYC is gonna be amazing, can't wait. Drinks and sneaker talk in the sunshine
pimp.gif

nice stuff past couple of pages ya'll, still liking those livestrongs, wore these today, forgot a picture this morning, but have this one saved.

good day FAM

Justin - nice pickup on the jewel AM95s. I need to break my pair out soon.

Jake - very nice blog...makes me miss TX
grin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn Prez what the hell did you do to those?

Nice pick up Justin...

Good stuff Jake...nice blog. Man vs. Food is a funny show, thats cool you got to see em filming it.
that's funny, I was about to say that looks like a pizza you'd see on Man Vs. Food.

also, nice royal blue leather b bursts up there. just scooped a pair on ebay for cheap.

TAK- Nice!! Happy to see you landed a pair of those LAF 180's!! They're great lookin shoes!

jwdanklefs- Beautiful Bursts & Great picture! I sorely need the Safety Orange's, and the ones you're rockin!

Chris- What's up with my app? "processing?"
And NICE Drury's btw.

Have a great day all.

Cleveland222....I saw a brief look at your collection, very nice, but Idon't recall a little info about yourself.....name, location, a little explanation about your love for AM's, etc.....if you did, my apologies, butwould like to see it again, post pics again also, just with your pics and how much you add in here, you have my "Stamp Of Approval", but just want tocome correct and get other Fam Members votes.

Any who, for today (with scrubs though, recycled pic):

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

shaun -
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those shoes became true beaters after first semester ofcollege last yr . wore em to go lift at the athletic complex one day and came outside to it POURING , had no choice but 2 talk through some nasty puddles .ever since theyve became my daily wears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom