TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah
laugh.gif

Ron congrats...Aaron you too.

you guys wearing maxes with a tux to your wedding
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hows your edge

These came from my local outlet (Wrentham) for $45. They had a FSR.

309717 005

IMG_7247.jpg

That's after one wear, but a few miles of walking.

almost got a pair off of ebay, leather quality is always appreciated if they're still there next week then "maybe"...

Tak-I've worn them quite a bit, midsole holds up just great, def in my rotation this summer!

just though you guys would like to see, Nike Tan Yeezy Release in singapore, so many kids wearing atmos...lol

oh and the other day i was eating some Ramen in a shop in the international district, and saw some random guy walk past me in kiss of dead CLOTS...i waslike...whaaa? lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

...Aaron you too.
Unfortunately, his pending marriage is not recognized by the Lone Star State. He and his "bride" will be leaving the country
wink.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Does anyone have the newest Persian BW retros? What's wrong with them? I expected them to be going for a lot more than just 130 shipped from Asia.
The quality of the midsole is awful. They come with a kind of pre-yellowed effect which I don't mind, but I think there's just not enough layers of paint. the cracking is terrible and not just the heel of the shoe. I would strongly recommend tracking down some of the '07 retroes or previous and paying a little more because ultimately mine have been relegated to beater status far sooner than they should have been.
Exactly what Dan stated.....midsole if awful all around.

danloveuk -- very nice tailwinds
pimp.gif

On a side note, anyone who might be interested in the AM98s I posted a few pages back (p.890) PM me. Thought I'd let it be known here before I put them upfor auction.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

On a side note, anyone who might be interested in the AM98s I posted a few pages back (p.890) PM me. Thought I'd let it be known here before I put them up for auction.
*cutting off toes*

probably still wouldn't fit in 'em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Does anyone have the newest Persian BW retros? What's wrong with them? I expected them to be going for a lot more than just 130 shipped from Asia.
The quality of the midsole is awful. They come with a kind of pre-yellowed effect which I don't mind, but I think there's just not enough layers of paint. the cracking is terrible and not just the heel of the shoe. I would strongly recommend tracking down some of the '07 retroes or previous and paying a little more because ultimately mine have been relegated to beater status far sooner than they should have been.
Exactly what Dan stated.....midsole if awful all around.
I guess I'll just hold off on them then. They also look more blue than violet in a lot of pictures, so I was a little skeptical of copping.

since its pg 900 (even tho im not fam) im gunna post all my fav TeamAMFam pics ive collected over the years :

6oprhw.jpg

4tx8ah.jpg

2585kw1.jpg

2dw4y0x.jpg

ejxuv.jpg

2hzschc.jpg

2ahusy1.jpg

2i278dx.jpg

^^^^ my personal favorite
eek.gif
eek.gif

hu4qhv.jpg

^^^^ stash AM1 ID i designed a few years ago , regret not ordering em
smh.gif

cheers fam !

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by larrivee7

On a side note, anyone who might be interested in the AM98s I posted a few pages back (p.890) PM me. Thought I'd let it be known here before I put them up for auction.
*cutting off toes*

probably still wouldn't fit in 'em
roll.gif

Oh, it definitely crossed my mind
laugh.gif
. Why can't they just not be sosmall?

eek.gif
900 pages is a lot.

Wow...900 pages, and I only seen our thread go on the second page maybe like twice.

Dope Stash ID's, I had them in my locker ready to order, then they took them off.......

Prez, damn, forgot I even had FP Stabs.

Hopefully the tees are done tomorrow........

This pic is on the first page, but:

Peace.

Cris.

Wow, everyone pulled out the big guns for this page! I didn't, was out with my daughter, she took this snap of what iwore today. Keep up the good would fam!

Nice collection of pics Prez T
nerd.gif

hmmm, i thought about getting those quilted AM1s for a custom....remember chris?!
How ya doin L? Yea I remember, I just ordered a pair
grin.gif
couldn't resist $48.26 shipped. We'll see about the customs when they get here

Cris - Bri is growing up quick! cute avy

Page 900
pimp.gif
This thread is truly amazing. I mean randomly go back to anypage and you'll get some knowledge or see some crazy AM's

What I wore today
3618051931_a99cd9f50b_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom