TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^hybrids? I can't see too clear on my phone, but do those have flywire?

They look pretty nice from here....

*full opinion on hold until I see pics better on my home computer....

What's up with the midsoles on those AM1 Hybrids??? And what happen to the air unit???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by likuidmental

What's up with the midsoles on those Am1's Hybrids??? And what happen to the air unit???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
two things that immediately grabbed my attention , other than the flywire looking sides and the translucent toebox . all grabbed my attention in a negative way
smh.gif

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

some new pics of those AM1 hybrids from that other site.
Mayhem those pics look great! i was wondering how the toebox was going to turn out. thanks for sharing!

does anyone know what kind release these will be?? thanks

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

some new pics of those AM1 hybrids from that other site.
Mayhem those pics look great! i was wondering how the toebox was going to turn out. thanks for sharing!

does anyone know what kind release these will be?? thanks
no idea on type of release but apparently they'll be around in a month or so...?

http://sneakernews.com/2009/06/06/nike-air-maxim-1-in-original-air-max-1-colors/

Hi guys,

picked up these at my local Ross today ... I've never seen them before ... anyone got any info on these?

seite.jpg

Pretty sure they're a GR.

I'd say they're using the foam from the currents which is obviously a quality issue on the molding, but is lighterand more comfy, which ones definitely need for modernisation.

I suppose they're an interesting modern representation of a classic, so i won't criticise.

In fact the more i look at them the more i dont mind them. Might cop the blues and hold of for the red QS.

What's up with the midsoles on those AM1 Hybrids??? And what happen to the air unit???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The bottom streamline on the midsole is little past the previous point and carried it to the sole
The air unit is just shaped differently i believe.

The interior on those AM1 hybrids (Air Maxims I gather?) looks pretty comfortable. The quilted neoprenish slick material looks rather inviting.

^^LOL! I'm asking about the "air units".... why does it make you laugh?
i'm easily amused?

anyway, if anyone wants stuff that's exclusive to campus but dorky/unnecessary in real life.. hit dude up.

just make sure to not call a bubble a bubble. 'cause NASA engineers would be
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

^^LOL! I'm asking about the "air units".... why does it make you laugh?
i'm easily amused?

anyway, if anyone wants stuff that's exclusive to campus but dorky/unnecessary in real life.. hit dude up.

just make sure to not call a bubble a bubble. 'cause NASA engineers would be
mad.gif

A bubble will always be a bubble to me. Who are we talking about though?

man those hybrids actually look a lot better. still not sure of the midsole , dammit haha i think i gotta see them when they release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom