TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopping by...

Keep it up Fam...great stuff as always. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Cris: I just sent you a message.

Studying the whole night and working 14.5 hours has nearly killed me so I'm of to bed....enjoy the rest of your weekend people. :D
happy.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

I swear Raf, I just saw a VNDS pair on NT in a size 11 for 600.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Really? Maybe I'm wrong IDK, but every time I see a pair they are around 4 digits. If I saw a pair sz 9, for $600 I think I would have to pick em up, even though I told my self I would never spend that much on shoes.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

What up fam..
It's been a busy couple months for me, but it seems everybody is keeping hope alive! ha..
Great pick ups, everyone.
holla
B
TEAM AM FAM​

Team AM Fam, i need your help!! do Air Max 1 IDs run true to size or a little big? thx in advance guys.

btw the stuff in here has made me go
eek.gif
on numerous occasions...love it!

Thanks very much for the help, did you see the size 11 pair in the NT bull/sell forums becuase I couldn't see a pair of amsterdams for sale anywhere.

Hello FAM!

good Mr. Bee and Ian sighting on this page!

rbn, nice pickups. especially the two AM IV+.

anyway... first outing for my newest pickup today. first time posting a non AM in here. but i thought i'd make an exception, since it was the first shoe ever with a visible zoom air unit in the midsole
wink.gif

thanks to Mr. KBizzle!

'98 Zoom Citizen

041107oo1.jpg

041107nv0.jpg

Peace Fam!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

^

RNS - those are really nice.

I remember working at Athlete's Foot in '97-98 and really wanting those when they created the Alpha Project.

Quote:
do Air Max 1 IDs run true to size or a little big?
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

micah has some boat feet, :lol:
laugh.gif
.. but umm yeah, my sz 11.5 AM1 IDs fit me well. :smokin
smokin.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Nice Citizens up there.
I'm a frequent visitor to this thread as you guys are always knowledgable and helpful with any info people might need. Finally picked up my One Time Only Infra's to add to my fam, figured I'd post in here. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to let a pair of my reg 90's go.

DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

haha nice name there inc365 those ids look really nice, can you make em on the id site? or did you get a special thing done?

and just picked these up this morning.....snipe ftw :smile:
smile.gif
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...:IT&ih=014

been looking for a while and when silversurfer posted his time and time again, it made me wanna kill him :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM AM FAM

i got a quick question too....what is up with the air structures? when are they dropping? and i don't think the US cw's are gonna be that good correct? I have seen quite a few pics of em and they look pretty good, but info on the release would be nice

@ OGsomething
that pic you have is of 95 OG emeralds. idk what else you wanted to know but that is what they are

@norcalballgirl....
id's should be true to size...if you have any 1's then just get the size you have already

@ian
it's my turn to study all day :frown:
frown.gif
i am gonna have to watch teh patriot/colt game though and watch the hawks v whoever they play; how has the transition gone? there are too many smart kids here :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM AM FAM

Hello fam~

Dope infra 90s collection :pimp:
pimp.gif
Guy - haha nice name for those IDs...those things must POP during the day with the sunlight on them!

I guess my previous comment about posting collections got buried in the thread :lol:
laugh.gif
...I am procrastinating today so I decided to snap some pics..here is my current AM collection..hoping to add 2 new additions sometime this month :nerd:
nerd.gif

enjoy FAM :smile:
smile.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Thanks JDocs. Ha, you pretty much showed everything at the top of my wanted list right there.
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom