TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, I hope you get a good price for those..as for me..I really would love to have them
but its def not in my price range ( word to Jath! :lol:
laugh.gif
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

What up Fam~

doing some early morning studying today for my midterm later on... :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
Cris I've got my fingers crossed for you on that deal....stashs for amsterdams :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
JDM you have been pmed sir.... :smile:
smile.gif
Tibor that military service sounds like a pain :smh:
smh.gif
...how often do you have to do that, and for how long?

edit: oh ya.. and over in the TAF1 thread they are doing collection posts.. I thought it would be a cool idea to do something similar if you guys are interested? just post up some choice items from your collections..just to get the pics flowing again :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM

they really have some awesome stuff on their site like all the huaraches, the am2 light, talarias and so on. but yeah it's more like a museum than a store. as for your racer ... if somebody is really on the hunt for them than your price tag would be adequate. but i guess it's not really a so called sought-after item these days. maybe a consignment store would be an option. but not sure which one would take nds pairs. make them grow one point and i'll be your man :smile:
smile.gif
am360mettalicgoldblackmhz2.jpg
james:ed on that military @#%$ man. in total we are obliged by law to do 300 days of service up to the age of 34 max. i'm not carrying any weapon or @#%$ like that. just chilling in a office and doing the easy stuff. but still i hate to put the camouflage dress on. at least they let me wear my acg boots :smile:
smile.gif
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

No problem Mic and thanks again Tibor, I just feel bad in keeping a shoes that doesn't fit me if anyone ever wants them for a low price just let me know, I'm not really trying to make money from them just want to pass them on to a good home (sorry I'm not trying to turn this into a buy/sell thread)

Yes in CT defence the store has so many great vintage shoes it's almost as if they don't want to let them go with the high prices. On the subject of AM2 lights how do they run? they were my favourite pair of AM's I owned as a kid I'm trying to find a pair at the moment.

Thanks again for the help.

^i don't have any am2 light at this point. but i really need to pick up a pair next time i get the chance. still mad at myself that i missed the great opportunity i had i while ago. anyway as for the sizing i would go with the same size as for the other air max ... so i 'm a 10.5 - 11 and i would aim for the same in the am2 light. the shape of the toebox looks a bit narrow to me so since it is always a tight decision for me i'd go with size 11 if i had the choice. i think beside oli there is ryan on the team with a lot of them. maybe they can confirm. unfortunately i think there might be "crumbling" issues with some of the pairs. and the og box looks so damn nice ...
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Thanks much appreciated, im a newbie nowdays with AM's even though the only shoes I woud wear growing up were AM's if the shoe didn't have an air bubble I didn't want it lol. I had best stick with 10.5 - 11 in all AM's then I guess and crumbling is a real pain I don't have to worry about that with vintage AF1's but I will have to be careful with the AM's.

sup fam,

James & Tibor :wink:
wink.gif

Oli :lol:
laugh.gif

Cincy sick pick up man ... an other AM 90 that I really like, and thats not to many
Mike :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Cris :wink:
wink.gif
... Mike :b
tongue.gif
Anyways any update on the Tees Cris?
Dan :lol:
laugh.gif
61n51n8.jpg

Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5
Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

Laser Blue and Engine AM 95 IDs. So happy I did 'em before they changed the options! They just arrived and I couldn't be more happy about these. It's pretty much a wrap for '07.

LASER BLUE & ENGINE RED 95'S ARE
smokin.gif

WAS SNOOP'N AROUND EBAY & CAME ACROSS THESE...I WAZ LIKE @#%$?!?!

.::SoLeAdDiCtIoN::.

New am 90 ID's unfortunately slightly too big so i threw them up on ebay giving someone a chance to not have to wait a month or two, anyhow came out real good

OUChrisLitt, love your iDs (hey did you end up getting that job in Chicagoland? Hit me up via gmail!).

I recently got some MX Oranges, but those Engines look might nice.
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^ INC, hmmm, not sure what to say man. Sorry. He was hanging with this good friend of mine and she claims he is a good dude. Maybe you should get boobs.

My knowledge of mid 90s Belgium hardcore is severely lacking. Hell, my knowledge of 2007 Belgium hardcore is lacking.

Peace
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

Quote:
is there anyone around with the tier0 am360? this is the one 360 i really want to have and i was wondering if somebody has some good pics. i have some images from when they were released but i would love to see how they look in real life.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

wsup fam !!!!

Yo Cris :D
happy.gif
just a suggestion ....

Yo Oli... I have to agree with you on the jd sport red am lights... my favorite c/w....I thought you got em already ...

Dope 95 IDs OUChrisLitt :\
ohwell.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM
xTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)
my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

thats alot of stuff to read...

Tibor..are those 360s still available there?

Paul..I have my low offer ready!!

great stuff ya'll...Finally have an AM pick after a while..Ima post tomorrow...

nite ya'll
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

I'm starting to get tons of ideas with those new patent AM90 IDs.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^^^^^^^ yea u can go to town with the colors that green is the perfect spring time color, solid uppers seem like the best way to go, and they look even better in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom