TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Chris......damn, I want mine back, and I basically got mine, and the Men's pair for free.

Steve (slingman), if you see this, I saw your new pick-up
wink.gif
talkin to gusto, I got somethin comin also..........

Cris.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

jwdanklefs:
laugh.gif
Boat wasn't quite that big, and sure as hell wasn't mine. A friend with a boat........... is much better than your own boat. The motor actually started cutting in and out so we had to come in early. Sucked, but at least I'm not the one with the repair bill.
(B.O.A.T.= Bring Out Another Thousand)

What's that picture from, a movie or video or something?
there is a comedy clip, "i'm on a boat", google it....it created a huge vibe for itself for almost no reason....

i was in hawaii just cruisin and the actual song cme on the radio....i was like "i'm on a boat?" hahhahahha lol btw t-pain makes a cameo

cris: your pickup aint too shabby either! ;-) looking forward to them pics. ;-) He's just shipped them out too. :tongue:

warm weekend....

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

peace.

Saucony's today, took a drive to Elephant Hide mountain range, amazing area, took a couple of snaps, daughter wore herswirls. The water appears red because of the red rock underneath. The roo was in a car park opposite the coffee shop where the cockatoos were, that pic of itis about a tenth of a second before he looked straight at me and chased me up the street! The sound of the zoom made him very angry....I'm glad he decidedto go back and nibble on the grass rather than my $%#*.
smile.gif

FAM!

morning...no maxes for me this weekend, straight board shorts and flip flops...lots of time at the beach
if anyone gets a line on those QS AM1s, holler at me, I will throw in.

hope all is well!

Originally Posted by crisone

Nice Chris......damn, I want mine back, and I basically got mine, and the Men's pair for free.

wink.gif

Cris.
make sure whatever you buy from gusto is DS. ive bought 2 things from him that were suppose to be "90%", but were much worse.

sorry for the lads with bigger feet. for those who fit US7-US10.5; kix-files still have sizes for you...

white-blue:
http://store.kix-files.co...sity-blue-2009-og-retro/

white-red:
http://store.kix-files.co...sport-red-2009-og-retro/

prices from $115 to $125 (bigger sizes cost more, for some $!+%%% up reason), US11 and above were $135. shipping is about the same as RMK as well. they'reabout $20 more expensive, but if you're unsure if you can get them, they're worth considering.

i'll update if i find other asian webstores that stock the OG am87 retros...

quick recycled pic; what i wore last night:
3274512460_601f477a1d.jpg

battlegound03- dope navigations
pretty much for the whole weekend

today

**EDIT**
i didnt win those Maize's that were on flight club either. Now it's gonna take them 5-7 business days to refund the money they shouldn't have takenfrom me in the first place
smh.gif

^those maxims don't look as bad worn, compared to when i tried them on. banana shape looks almost non-existent!

and ouch for that bruise!

^ yea banana shape pretty much goes away after you put 'em on
laugh.gif
it's not a bruise. gf thought it'd be funny to draw on me while i was taking a nap.
can't wiat for my HOA AM1's to come in tho

Originally Posted by gasp1

Originally Posted by crisone

wink.gif

Cris.
make sure whatever you buy from gusto is DS. ive bought 2 things from him that were suppose to be "90%", but were much worse.

.............Thanks for the tip Sean, and yeah, the shoes that I got are DS.

Originally Posted by slingman

cris: your pickup aint too shabby either! ;-) looking forward to them pics. ;-) He's just shipped them out too. :tongue:

warm weekend....

peace.

.............Yup, just got the tracking, clean pics and shoes, crazy late, but Happy Father's Day Fam, how's Fatherhood so far??? We're having oursecond, so I get to do the whole thing all over again, haha.

Good morning/afternoon/evening Familia.......

Cris.

having a 2nd eh? 2 kids is rough, lol.

my daughter is 4 going on 20 and my son will be 9 month on the 15th. were lucky that the both of them sleep till like 9 am.

Originally Posted by gasp1

having a 2nd eh? 2 kids is rough, lol.

my daughter is 4 going on 20 and my son will be 9 month on the 15th. were lucky that the both of them sleep till like 9 am.
Crisone- Congrats on the 2nd
wink.gif

Gasp1- sheesh' 4 going on 20? I thought my 12 yr old going on 18 is bad. Darn kids, gotta love'm!

I hear ya...My Daughter is 2 and knows how to work an iPhone, no joke.

And thanks Tak......

Sean, yeah, but we'll work through it.

Cris.

^ Surprise this time........but we feel it's a boy, my wife is having different symptoms than last, and all the "superstitions" lean towards aboy, we'll see.

Cris.

Dope stuff as always Steve. Those 180s are epic.

Congrats Cris!

Gonna go and scoop some of the Air Max + 2009 tomorrow (black/red) after all the hyping on comfort in here. Wouldn't have shelled out retail but JD havejust cut the price in half to £65, and I need some stomping boots for NYC next month. Reckon those will fit the bill nicely.

Today after work on this beautiful day:

airontheroof.jpg

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

nice pics Mod. being a geologist, I've always wanted to visit down there. looks beautiful
You're a geologist
eek.gif
? I had no idea there were any otherrock hounds on here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

nice pics Mod. being a geologist, I've always wanted to visit down there. looks beautiful
You're a geologist
eek.gif
? I had no idea there were any other rock hounds on here
laugh.gif
ha. yea, I figured there weren't many of us. are you a geologist by education/profession? while my education is in geology, I am anenvironmental consultant by profession. there aren't a lot of jobs in true geology these days. so I'm stuck with cleaning up leaking undergroundstorage tanks, chlorinated solvents, PCBs, asbestos, and all sorts of other good stuff.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

jwdanklefs:
laugh.gif
Boat wasn't quite that big, and sure as hell wasn't mine. A friend with a boat........... is much better than your own boat. The motor actually started cutting in and out so we had to come in early. Sucked, but at least I'm not the one with the repair bill.
(B.O.A.T.= Bring Out Another Thousand)

What's that picture from, a movie or video or something?
there is a comedy clip, "i'm on a boat", google it....it created a huge vibe for itself for almost no reason....

i was in hawaii just cruisin and the actual song cme on the radio....i was like "i'm on a boat?" hahhahahha lol btw t-pain makes a cameo
if i remember correctly, song is made by the creators of d!ck in the box.
i actually like this song for some reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cris, one way you can tell is if your wife just gains weight in her belly. what ive been told is that when its a girl the woman gains weight all over becausethe baby(girl) is taking all the beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom