TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

frown.gif
I feel stupid now
laugh.gif

am i just supposed to fill it to the top with the water and just let it keep spinning until its all drained out or what?
Just wash em man, the spin cycle by itself aint gonna do nothing.

i guess i have to ask someone else... i dont know how to wash them.... i really dont...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

TY fam for clowning me
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

BTW When are the blue maxim AM1 releasing? really need those too

frown.gif
I feel stupid now
laugh.gif

am i just supposed to fill it to the top with the water and just let it keep spinning until its all drained out or what?

i guess i have to ask someone else... i dont know how to wash them.... i really dont...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

TY fam for clowning me
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

BTW When are the blue maxim AM1 releasing? really need those too

I can't get over how someone doesn't know how to do a load of laundry. Like someone said above....I've been doing mine since 12.

How old are you exactly?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Sup Fam, today I went to Nordstrom Rack to see what they had in the shoe department.
I was looking in the 9's and lo and behold New Green 95's for $50.
I had to cop, I'll post pics soon.
do they have any size 10-11? HELP... Please???
happy.gif

What I Wore to CPK...

PEACE
-EDGE-

frown.gif
I feel stupid now
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

TY fam for clowning me
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Don't know what you mean by clowning you, I even wrote a step by step, only way i can make it easier isby coming over and doing it for you.

Get a women to do it for you.................if you know any.

^^^word...if he thought I was clowning by saying use google I wasnt.

Just google the brand name of your washer and maybe you can find the manula that will explain in detail how to use your washer...

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Sup Fam, today I went to Nordstrom Rack to see what they had in the shoe department.
I was looking in the 9's and lo and behold New Green 95's for $50.
I had to cop, I'll post pics soon.
do they have any size 10-11? HELP... Please???
happy.gif
nah, I looked through all the racks and couldn't find not one other pair. Sorry, but you should hit up a Nordstrom Rack if there's onenear you.
anyway, pics...
2vn44gp.jpg

141patt.jpg

RedrumSB - Wow Lucky!!!
Anybody who lives close to Nordstrom Rack and wants to help a Fam in Picking up a size 10.5/11 Mint 95s???

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^word...if he thought I was clowning by saying use google I wasnt.

Just google the brand name of your washer and maybe you can find the manula that will explain in detail how to use your washer...

im just playin but my washer is pretty old so idk where the manuals sitting... i asked my fam and they thought i was insane for tryin to put shoes in thewashing machine

btw modz where'd you get those blue AM Lights in the pickup post?

sup fam !

great to see all these people picking these HOA retros up . hopefully i can get my hands on a pair
nerd.gif

i most likely will be purchasing all 3 this summer

What up FAM!!!

Just heard back from my local shop, and they're getting the white & red AM1's.

They're also getting the AM1 "Brazil," if anyone is interested.

They should be recieving the HOA's (red confirmed / not sure about the blue) any day now.

****Please hit me up via e-mail (in the sig) Thanks!!

Let me know if I can help anyone out. I'll be out of town this weekend, but can have em put on hold and pick em up early next week for ya.
Hope all is well with everyone!!

-Andrew-

Oooh, maybe I'll stop by NR today, it's like 2-5 min away from my house...I'll see what sizes are available, of course, if they have them.

For today:

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^99.9% of the time Im wearing a white T so Im not too worried about the match part. Just the pink is too pink for me to wear, but Ive always liked the shoe...even with the pink.

Normally I'm anti-pink but I had to make an exception for these. Perfect summer shoe as the colors just really pop out in the sunlight.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

What's the retail for the Air Max 1's ?

$92.00

FYI: Retail for the "Brazil" AM1's is $125

Cris: Those are dope. What are they called? Don't think I've seen them before.

Rocking these today, just got them yesterday and I am stoked

Love those Shima 2s, great picture too Cris

Modz - nice pickup on those lights, colorway is very clean.
Cris - Shima's are so dope, i like those better than the blue ones for some reason.
Cris - that pile pic of all your AM1's should also be a nice reminder!
tongue.gif

Hobo - those are beautiful right there, dope pickup!
Andrew - glad you're happy, let me know when they arrive alright? the 360's i want are the 95 neons, 90infrareds, and 97 silvers, maybe the black/blue 87/360 "un-drury" ones too, but those aren't hard to get at all...everything else that releasedwas just
ohwell.gif
to me..also..thanks for the "other" offer,definitely gonna look forward to that!!
pimp.gif

V - good idea with the gold swoosh on those AM1's.....might have to send u another package
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Jake - Dope 1's....and it's no problem at all, i tried my best but if i get word of any size 13's anywherei'll hit you up.
Shaun - from my work PC, i can see those pics a lot better...sucks about the stitching. those premium 1's arecalllling me!
I was just wandering if anyone has dealt with the ebay seller "i-seller-hk" if anyone has,is he legit!?
never have dealt with him personally but the seller seems legit to me......shipping costs are
sick.gif
though!

nothing for me today, nasty day in NYC but i'll share some pics i've been collecting.

i've been going through the whole thread from the start again just right clicking > saving pics as i goalong.....right now these are my iphone's background....alternating between them on different pages of the home screen...dude took some serious shots!i'm definitely gonna invest in a better camera before the end of the year, between the shots everyone shares in here and the "sick pics"thread...i'm definitely motivated to step it up!
Originally Posted by Int0theDark

1445461659_3997f0e327.jpg

'98 : '95 : '98
1445461353_8e48555816.jpg

1446323094_5a59432455.jpg

1445461511_d1b65f2cdc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom