TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

am i just supposed to fill it to the top with the water and just let it keep spinning until its all drained out or what?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

25q3cww.jpg

frown.gif
I feel stupid now
laugh.gif

am i just supposed to fill it to the top with the water and just let it keep spinning until its all drained out or what?
laugh.gif

try google, and put something like "how to do a load of laundry in a _____washing machine"

Jake dope AM1s, Aaron 95s lookin crisp.

unds these today....I really like these more than I thought I would.
x4rq6q.jpg

some pick ups...
9qdzwy.jpg

great quality on these re-HOAs
smh.gif

you can see where the swoosh is supposed to be
9kcwev.jpg

great stitching job...
28rjh2o.jpg

closer look...
2pttf20.jpg

too bad I got em from ebay or Id get my $$ back.

I know its small un-noticable things, but it bothers me..

sdubl - all you need to do is wear them with a fresh pair of blue jeans
frown.gif
my definition of QS= quick stitch LOL

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

roll.gif
@ "some sort of crack"

i REGRET not getting any of the "one time only" 360's....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Mayhemgatz: First of all....You are THE MAN!!! Thank you sooo much Sir! Can't wait for the shoes!

I have an extra DS pair of the 90/360 Skull Pack (black/silver 3M/green) if that's what ya meant. Not sure if you meant the 360 one time only's or the90/360 one time onlys. They're a 12 I think.

i think a total of 3? if you are including womens that is

and i think there was a leather set of both QS's back then in the blk/red box

of course i'm no expert, i just tell em as i see em...

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Please no need to Flame On but How many times has the Wht/Blue mesh AM 1 released since 87??

i think once or twice. i kno once in like '02 as a womens release

frown.gif
I feel stupid now
laugh.gif

Just wash em man, the spin cycle by itself aint gonna do nothing.

yea the ultra pink and ugly tan swoosh threw off a lot of people, but this is one of those quality air maxes....suade/nubuck/mesh....i even bought two pairswhen they were at the outlets, i think it was like 88$ for both....after some sorta discount..... i still wish i bought the rasta's when i saw them theretoo...ugh...

once you get passed the bright pink, bootleg infrared, it works fine lol

only part that bothers me is the bright %+# pink...but it looks good, I just dont know if Id ever wear em because of that.

I wish I got those rastas from you a while back too lol. They pop up all the time on ebay for cheap so Im not too worried...I'll grab a pair when I havesome extra $$.

Originally Posted by s dubl

only part that bothers me is the bright %+# pink...but it looks good, I just dont know if Id ever wear em because of that.

I wish I got those rastas from you a while back too lol. They pop up all the time on ebay for cheap so Im not too worried...I'll grab a pair when I have some extra $$.
Do what I do and rock them with a blue tee
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm at that point I don't give a crap anymore if my shoes and shirt do not match.

Or a white tee...

^^^99.9% of the time Im wearing a white T so Im not too worried about the match part. Just the pink is too pink for me to wear, but Ive always liked theshoe...even with the pink.

Picked us these today instead of the womens 1s.

They had all the new gear at head office, Maxims, which i tried to buy but they're not allowed to sell until Aug 1,which is silly, but they're gonna get back to me with the pair i tried on, nice shoe. And the AM1 'hot air' T, which i should have got got butsaved my pennies until next pay, when i'll go back and get it.

Love the cw on these. Royal and Scuba blues, not bad at 70 bucks.

Think they are Bo Jacksons no? Seem to remember seeing them somewhere with the digi-man on them.

Sup Fam, today I went to Nordstrom Rack to see what they had in the shoe department.
I was looking in the 9's and lo and behold New Green 95's for $50.
I had to cop, I'll post pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom