TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaun - you finally got em ! congrats homey , good last sneaker to cop before a mini hiatus
smokin.gif

and in terms of the blue AM1 retros i think people should hold out too . theyll pop up soon dont worry

Executive76 - those are looking really good boss. looks like a lot of people are getting them in today

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ James, I did check my junk folder but nothing is in there. and the one time they responded it went to my inbox. at this point I am really stumped. I saw in the retro thread on em that HustlinFlip got his too, and he is in the states and ordered on Monday. hopefully I will go home tonight and they will be there!
laugh.gif

yea i just re-read what you said to start, so my comment made no sense, looks like my package is at my post office, maybe they will leave them for metoday
happy.gif
nerd.gif

executive76 - nice man

Damn...all these Tailwinds are nice
eek.gif

thanks for the love on the Drurys. Very happy I found a DS pair in my size...not too happy on what I paid though, but hey...couldnt pass em up
grin.gif
frown.gif

Andrew...looks like fun.

Those blue AM1s dont look too bad...mudguard looks a lil thicker on em over the red pair. Damn...I hope work picks up soon....I need that blue pair.
smh.gif

Have a good day Fam!

whole lotta tailwind madness on this page!

Shaun - lol, didn't really have too much to do with it...all i did was some "spy" work for ya! but glad ugot 'em, those are definitely a must have for any fan of the AM1, if i had the opportunity i'd get at least 2-3 pairs of them to stash. was browsing afriend's flickr the other day, he has a pair of drury samples with the 3m on the top lacehole and no 3m on the tongue label.
Dan - thanks dude, and trust me....i know....i'm checking the calendar every single day....making calculations andplans on what to get, how to get it, and how fast to get it to you! lol
Won - nice to see u got the blues, i'm patiently waiting/praying for them to appear in the states...i'm
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
like a mutha@$@#%#$
Drew - nice ride!! tried to peep the vid but it didn't work. i would do questionable things to own one of thoseaudi R8's tho...
devil.gif

Viet -
roll.gif
@ team cheap ***

got my latest deal in today.....$9.98 for DS USA AM1's!!!! sorry but i had to OD on the pics...i'm just going crazy really...
nerd.gif
grin.gif

saw that these are up for pre-order on the bay.....not a fan of the patent on the 97's but the blue safaris might get my attention...just gotta see 'emin person first.
nzlgxy.jpg

r043di.jpg

^ Ouch Lex......Nice!!!!!!

YOOOO.......Buy my last 2 size Small TAF tees for your significant other, TwentyShipped people!!!!!!!!!!

Bye.

Cris.

cris - pm me your email i'll grab one off you size S?
lex - those are sick nasty to.

GASP - YOU THE MAN!!!
pimp.gif

.....part of me wants to get small size of the tee and throw it on a chick for a.....special "photo-shoot"....
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

.....part of me wants to get small size of the tee and throw it on a chick for a.....special "photo-shoot"....
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

.............haha, that'll be nice, hit me up if so.

Cris.

Shaun - lol, didn't really have too much to do with it...all i did was some "spy" work for ya! but glad u got 'em, those are definitely a must have for any fan of the AM1, if i had the opportunity i'd get at least 2-3 pairs of them to stash. was browsing a friend's flickr the other day, he has a pair of drury samples with the 3m on the top lacehole and no 3m on the tongue label.

Drew - nice ride!! tried to peep the vid but it didn't work. i would do questionable things to own one of those audi R8's tho...
devil.gif
Those Drury samples sound interesting. I'd love to see pix, if he'd be okay with it!

I think I fixed the video, and I posted another link instead.
Are those USA's keychains?

Just saw the "Brazil" AM1's at my local shop. Retail's $125.....not my cup of tea, but if anyone wants em let me know.

If more Tailwinds get posted in here, I might get blown out from my chair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at my corniness...

Nike needs to look at their older releases to figure out how colorblocking should be done properly.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Shaun - lol, didn't really have too much to do with it...all i did was some "spy" work for ya! but glad u got 'em, those are definitely a must have for any fan of the AM1, if i had the opportunity i'd get at least 2-3 pairs of them to stash. was browsing a friend's flickr the other day, he has a pair of drury samples with the 3m on the top lacehole and no 3m on the tongue label.

Drew - nice ride!! tried to peep the vid but it didn't work. i would do questionable things to own one of those audi R8's tho...
devil.gif
Those Drury samples sound interesting. I'd love to see pix, if he'd be okay with it!

I think I fixed the video, and I posted another link instead.
Are those USA's keychains?

Just saw the "Brazil" AM1's at my local shop. Retail's $125.....not my cup of tea, but if anyone wants em let me know.
only pic i could find quickly of 'em.....far left...

3583302021_1f6c820f28.jpg

u could make 'em into keychains with a small hole-punch or a properly sized needle but they are made for action figures if i'm not mistaken. don'tknow why i have a couple pairs of the mini-kicks....just more stupid impulse buying i guess lol

i'm gonna put 'em on a keychain n loop 'em through the top lace-hole.....so i can rock my USA's while rocking USA's......word to xzibit
laugh.gif
sick.gif

btw.....drew....check ur email.

there was something else different about the sample drury's too....i think it was the back swirl if i'm not mistaken...

I was mistaken about the Tailwinds...all those nice ones being posted aren't the Tailwind 3; Tailwind 2, if there was such a thing?

damn I miss my drury's bad! time to start searching again

cris1- just curious when is the info for applying for the team going to be up?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I was mistaken about the Tailwinds...all those nice ones being posted aren't the Tailwind 3; Tailwind 2, if there was such a thing?

i'll have to see what my box says......

AFAIK, All the older Tailwinds were just "Air Tailwind" on the label...

Then at some point, it became Air Max Tailwind. And the most recent ones have the year "Air Max Tailwind 2008"

Anyone think the Tailwind line has completely fallen off? I remember the 2008s were just a hybrid of the Tailwind 4 and some other shoe...
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom