TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

1,000 pages swiftly coming around the corner...
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

might have to snap a few pics to contribute.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Modzila - how are those maxims? I think I'm considering a pair....
Great shoe, i was studying them last night and they've put a lot of thought into these. They're atell tale of why the one has had a design shift as well. The placement of the parts is close to the original to give the same overall appearence but changedjust enough to make them modern.

Nice and comfy. Try them on for sure, also try half a size down for a more og shape when worn.

Gonna have to get the og ones as well though.

FAM!

One of my bigger AM pickups shipped out today, will post pics when I receive them.
Hope all is well, been crazy busy. Holler!

3340142596_c2f4604e06_o.jpg

Does anyone know when the freakin' blue maxims are releasing??????? i went to NTSF today and saw the air max 1 red qs for 92$ and the red air maxim 1s for120 but no blue qs or maxims???

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Does anyone know when the freakin' blue maxims are releasing??????? i went to NTSF today and saw the air max 1 red qs for 92$ and the red air maxim 1s for 120 but no blue qs or maxims???
August from memory.

wassup famo, I haven't been posted in a minute. I broke out of a mini hiatus for these

looks a little better than these

hoa's

first thing that i noticed was the difference in the tongues. either way the new joints are still
pimp.gif

anyways, peace fam.

^ Nice Avy bro (Moz is that dude)
Good to see a fellow member that's from Indiana. Schererville is like 40 minutes from me. (I stay in Hammond).

prez - nice lights
brickSB- i'm beginning to regret selling my structures
frown.gif

i got home to a delivery notice.... i missed the delivery for the Blue AM1's
frown.gif

i'll post some pictures when i pick them up.

i keep hearing that the blues are supposed to pop up everywhere later

and yea, i am not paying 3 digits before tax lol

cheap %+% man i am....i should start "team cheap @$+%@"....hahahhahhaha >.<<br />
www.rmkstore.com still has some random sizes along with kix files too

Originally Posted by daaznfella

cheap %+% man i am....i should start "team cheap @$+%@"....hahahhahhaha >.<<br />
i'm gonna feel pretty stupid for paying international shipping and what not if they do pop up everywhere
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
to team cheap @%^&

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by daaznfella

laugh.gif
to team cheap @%^&
laugh.gif

I'm all for "team cheap %%@%"

Sup Famlay....

Justin...there was another pair similar to those right? Turquoise? I bid like $25 on like 2-3 pairs hoping to get lucky...
ohwell.gif

Chuka...dope lights. Im donr buying kicks for a lil while, but I think Lights might be one of the next when I get some extra $$

my newest...sorry for the OD on crappy pics..Im just a lil happy
happy.gif
B.Ground thanks for the heads up bro....very appreciated! Justin even had a hand in thisone lol. If it has to do with ebay Justin isnt too far
laugh.gif

2z6x9fq.jpg

257oso9.jpg

2monzgy.jpg

23hnedv.jpg

Justin - Those 97 iDs are amazing! Great pick up and steal. Hope you're saving some pennies bro, time's running short
laugh.gif

Great stuff all round Fam.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ Nice Avy bro (Moz is that dude)
Good to see a fellow member that's from Indiana. Schererville is like 40 minutes from me. (I stay in Hammond).

nice, my guy who also posts on here is from hammond. what part in hammond do you reside??

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sup Famlay....

Justin...there was another pair similar to those right? Turquoise? I bid like $25 on like 2-3 pairs hoping to get lucky...
ohwell.gif

Chuka...dope lights. Im donr buying kicks for a lil while, but I think Lights might be one of the next when I get some extra $$
my newest...sorry for the OD on crappy pics..Im just a lil happy
happy.gif
B.Ground thanks for the heads up bro....very appreciated! Justin even had a hand in this one lol. If it has to do with ebay Justin isnt too far
laugh.gif
yoooooooo! nice shaun!! see, told you! patience is a virtue!!
smokin.gif

i've never posted in this thread, but am a huge am fan. i need some help and figured maybe you guys could help. i am looking to cop the og red am1'sand can't find them anywhere locally/online in a sz 11. can anyone help a brother out? thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i've never posted in this thread, but am a huge am fan. i need some help and figured maybe you guys could help. i am looking to cop the og red am1's and can't find them anywhere locally/online in a sz 11. can anyone help a brother out? thanks in advance!

i think nike.com had them? rmkstore.com has them. this dude by the name of mayhem could find them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom