TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I think certain sneaks (USA's) are out of reach DS wise. Cris1 has to re lite my fire
smokin.gif
dope!

Mayhem you need to fund your own Private College -ebayhemgatz Univ. where you the sole searcher can learn to achieve the techniques required to find yourgrail/'s
laugh.gif

Cris,

VERY nice. I spotted these on the bay, Im pretty sure thats the same pair I was looking at. I put it on my watch list and planned to submit a bid as theauction was winding down, but after checking back a 2nd time to see what the price was up to, I saw that they ended early.

No joke, I thought to myself, crisone probably found these and gave the seller a BIN offer he found to his liking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Cris,

VERY nice. I spotted these on the bay, Im pretty sure thats the same pair I was looking at. I put it on my watch list and planned to submit a bid as the auction was winding down, but after checking back a 2nd time to see what the price was up to, I saw that they ended early.

No joke, I thought to myself, crisone probably found these and gave the seller a BIN offer he found to his liking
laugh.gif

Same here...I'm wondering if he had something to do with the other OG mesh auction ending early...
nerd.gif

May I ask what you paid if you don't mind...

Cris - Congrats on the grail pickup
pimp.gif

Why do those new 87's posted above say "west" on the tongue? Still look dope though...

Thanks to all, I'm super stoked to have them.......1 more Grail coming in , and 1 more to be bought, then I'm pretty much done with the Grailsearch.......well, another, but I wanna build some loot up first before I put an "APB" out for them.

Those new 87's above don't look half bad, hmmmm, maybe.

Cris.

Is that gum bottom on those 87s ? they are dope regardless.. should be getting the MX orange Lights this week, havent had a pick up in AGGGEEESSSSSSS.Can't wait for that new shoe smell
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

Uhhh....my computer is going to be down for about a week.
mad.gif
browsing/posting from my phone FTL
whats wrong with it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cris- congrats on the grail pickup!!! that's always a pleasure
happy.gif

NOW, i'm on the hunt for OG HUF AM1s sz 7 or 7.5 ONLY!! (thanx Cris!
grin.gif
)
keep me posted familia!!!

am-light-frsh-water-3.jpg

they actually have these in canada, they're a new colourway and they're on sale

needless to say, picked up a pair
smile.gif

any US NTers need a pair for retail + shipping, let me know

From what I can see on my phone
ohwell.gif
those new 87s look real good...hopefully I can snag a pair when they release.

James/James lol...long story short...I was at work, computer not working, wife called HP cust care, wife/daughter tried to fix it per instructions per HP custcare, some prongs that connect to a wire for HD on the mother board broke off.....computer broken
smh.gif
I have the extended warranty so they're going to fixit, but its going to take about a week.

Wish I could help y'all out on the Royal Blue Light hunt but all of them are gone on the website and my local store. It's only because I was back inLondon that I managed to pick up a pair. Trip to the embassy to pick up my visa.

Those black/red 87s look EXTREMELY promising. I remember seeing a pic of those a while back and the second round of pictures doesn't disappoint. Even thetoebox looks ok.

Those do look good...

But why do the QSs get shafted on the mudguard? Those black/reds look like they get a decent one?

Crisuno- Congrats bro those are really sick. Umm what's better bro a cannon or a nicon? I'm looking to getting a camera since I'm moving to Alaskathere will be alot of places for beautiful scenery pics so I knew I'd come to you got help. Budget is 3-400.

jthagreat... a few pages late, but the first pair of shoes you posted (white/blue) are indeed an original pair of triax. came out in '96 or '97, ibelieve.

jibbycanoe... nice story several pages back! you and i have the same name, are almost the same age, and have just about the same story, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom