TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bacons are sick cris! wish i could find my size for a decent price but bein a size 12 in AMs is not good at all
laugh.gif

Cris- DS Bacons , your size, extra laces,arch supports.....Dope!

V- whats good with that preview pic?

Another pair of USA's....someday Ill find my own pair to go with my Olympic Windrunner. *cough-cough* Justin?

AM87- If I ever let my bacons go, you get dibs on 2nd, Mayhem gets 1st lol

sorry i'm only doing this preview thingy...cuz honestly it's a new shoe.....and how often do we get to look at the new goods?....i'll post the fullpic by tomorrow

but i did take some other preview pix yesterday

preview #2
qx17af.jpg

preview #3
2dcbpdg.jpg

preview #4
fv90g0.jpg

i'll post the full body tomorrow and the tag....

also i'm comparing them to my wife's BWs, size 6y....which she doesn't even like....lol
eyes.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

at the heel resembles the BW the most, but the lines aren't really the same in the toe area, the swoosh is the same material as well

I'm good Big Cris! Working and Working man. I get about an hour total of NT time a day. Been working with my artist on this music stuff.

Great stuff as always Fam. UFB, those 95s are outrageously nice.

NYC in 5 days... the reality of an international move is starting to kick in.

Sup la famille,

Keep it coming like that. This is a killer treat.

Not posting so often but at no time i stopped getting what i like.

So here is my latest pick up after a long wait and a few miss i finally got one of my grail so enjoy and peep my sales.

Peace

doki- Good stuff. I knew your sn looked familiar, I hit you up recently about the am 1 bones...looking for a 12

I'm not saying anything...AMS' are cursed.

Any who......who needs a size 8 QS Red/White AM1?????

Cris.

^just picked up my size 9s today from my friend...

the toe boxes are straight on both pairs, "whew"....but the midsole white paint....mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

not 100% satisfied is what i'm going to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom