TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris - don't know if I already gave u props on the Bacons. But
pimp.gif

Sorry no AM's but was repping the Fam

3760193284_a471ee45d1.jpg
3759396289_7dd69a4b8f_o.jpg

some hot pickups over these last few pages
pimp.gif

neukicks - nice cleanup jobs... those are some classic colourways.
UFB - beater Urawas?!
eek.gif

Chris - those '99s are so clean it's ridiculous. grail #1 for me now. any idea how much i'd be looking atfor a DS 10? i've never seen one
frown.gif

Cris - congrats bro! i've always liked Bacons but never really thought about buying them... not sure why, but asusual your pic has def swayed me
laugh.gif

Prez - great stuff man. i think that makes 3 of us incl. Cris this month picking up DS USAs
tongue.gif
Escape IIs are dope too... i'm still looking for a pair that hasn'tyellowed.
doki - Amsterdams are just sick!
pimp.gif
grail #2 - i think i'm gonna have to sell a pair of my Denim Forbes to fund a pair otherwise i'll never get 'em.

no AMs this weekend, just socks for me all day yesterday and beater Dunk samples for work.

hey G!
any idea how much i'd be looking at for a DS 10? i've never seen one
I don't think I've seen a pair higher than a nine in the last year or so. I got mine from a cat in France that had a few pairs in miy sizeand lower.
I'll bust a Justin/Mayhemgatz and be on the look for your size
nerd.gif

Amsterdams and the DS Bacons both made me go
eek.gif
, literally.

Great stuff guys.

I liked Never Wear Thems red/white 95s a few pages back too.

Sadly, no recent AM pickups (or any shoe pickups for that matter) recently...although...

I dont think theres too many sz 8 team members, but I figured Id give everybody a heads up in case anyones interested.

I came across a DS sz 8 pair of the new wht/red 2009s that I think Im letting go, and for significantly less than retail in case anyones interested. Ifanything, just shoot me a PM.

Stay up everbody.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

UNDS'd these 98' AM BWs today.
1z4dd36.jpg

Dope! I'm in love with pre-'02 BW's for some reason, Nike nailed them perfectly 95% of the time with materials, colourways, overall execution andsuch... good stuff

more and more of the new am qs are coming up....sadly I noticed today that my blue pair is CRACKING already, anybody have this going on with theirs??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Cris - don't know if I already gave u props on the Bacons. But
pimp.gif

Sorry no AM's but was repping the Fam

eek.gif
bground (or anyone else) what are those huaraches you have on and what are the chances of finding them today and for what price?? thanks for any info. ohand i saw the black/red BWs are my nikeoutlet for $60.

Prez those Escape Twos rock, i want sooooo bad.

Love the teaser pics Daaz, but show the lot!!

And details, when's the release and where?

Got a style code?

Ta.

Nice stuff everyone. They got a couple colorways of those Nike Air Max Preview's up on Eastbay. Kinda funky lookin' in my opinion.

^interesting!

well i guess the shoes are already out lol, why the tag read 2010, .....beats the crap outta me, musta meant spring 2009

the SL's they have on eastbay are ok i guess, but these in nubuck are whats up,

i'm sure if they had mesh....it would make such a difference...nonetheless cat's outta the bag

fa7zft.jpg

1251gs9.jpg

3539weg.jpg

i look at those and they remind me of swingman remixs for some reason
nerd.gif
its not a bad lookin colorway....wouldnt mind mesh though

^its the perf on the upper i'm sure that reminds you of the swingmans

btw

ProjectMayhem collabo's coming soon

Comet Spark's

KidRemiX

Neu Gradient

nerd.gif

^That colorway and material look so much better than the pairs that they have pictured on Eastbay. Can't go wrong with a neon/grey colr scheme, in mostcases
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

W T F ? 150361618222
Fakes. Mesh is wrong, wrong box, detailing on the tag is wrong and NEVER trust an auction where the shoes are laced up like that: clear sign ofsomething suspicious.

Apologies if I've misinterpreted your W T F
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

more and more of the new am qs are coming up....sadly I noticed today that my blue pair is CRACKING already, anybody have this going on with theirs??
grin.gif
me too
frown.gif

dope stuff over the weekend fam!
beater urawas, DS BACONS, navigations, and ESCAPE II's
pimp.gif

....all the sneakers i've been looking for
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

W T F ? 150361618222
Fakes. Mesh is wrong, wrong box, detailing on the tag is wrong and NEVER trust an auction where the shoes are laced up like that: clear sign of something suspicious.

Apologies if I've misinterpreted your W T F
laugh.gif
You didn't. Someone is going to be sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom