TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9c035932e405c0a7ae28847e33c292c0bc91342.jpg

$235 shipped to any US FAM
wink.gif

jibby, half sizes don't actually exist (unless some unofficially leaked outside of the UK like the Spruces).

i can't stress enough how different the Sunburst is in the flesh. there is little or no orange in them at all - anyone who owns them knows what i mean.

Justin - ENOUGH of the iDs! it's like torture
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i'm gonna save all of those in the hope of anything similar possible in the future if/ when the options pop up again
tongue.gif

just saw these pics popping up. we've seen the black ones already, but I don't recall seeing the other. where are the oranges ones though?
am1-spring-2010-1.jpg

am1-spring-2010-5.jpg

am1-spring-2010-7.jpg

am1-spring-2010-9.jpg

via link

Sup Fam....sittin' in the OR right now, my wife is having a procedure done for Kidney Stones, nervous for her.......wearing these:

Recycled.

So Chris (select) and Chris (battleground), our LA trip was canceled, we're re-scheduling it.

Peace.

Cris.

G - i know man, but it's just too damn addicting.
laugh.gif
i'm trying to figure out how to make some leather, some perf toeboxes,etc.....if i figure that out....expect a bunch more!
devil.gif

Cris - i pray that everything goes well with her.

those new 87's look alright, well the black ones and the blue ones do lol.......but what is up with the heel?

Cris - best wishes my man. hope all goes well
Justin - those green ones are looking fresh! I like the colored air unit window. maybe try a sunburst 87, since I'm on the kick today?
laugh.gif

need the Jedi AM's and STPL's.

man, why can't Nike do ID correctly.

Cris-hope all goes well Sir.

Busted these out for the first time today:

sadly realizing I still need a DS pair.

Is it me, or do the colors just "pop" more on the OG Sunbursts???

Something I have wanted to do for a while and since I saw mayhem post up a couple, I caved in and downloaded some templates and started messing around with PS.Here are my first two simple basic colorway PS's, I had never used PS before and I am still learning the ropes...
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=Airmax1BabyBlueogcolorway.jpg
I'm still trying to learn how to adjust the colors better.

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/...action=view&current=Airmax1tealogcolorway.jpg

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/jwillisgod/Genius/?action=view&current=Aqua.jpg

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/jwillisgod/Genius/?action=view&current=Aqua-1.jpg

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=Airmax1PurpleOGcolorway.jpg

Hope everything goes smooth for your wife Crisone. edit: Glad to hear everything is looking good Crisone

Cris - I will be praying for you guys. My dad has had several rounds with stones in the past, and they are definitely no joke. No pics, but wearing MaxOrangeSkylines on the way to St. Louis right now. Gonna catch some baseball this weekend. Have a good one everybody!

good to hear Cris.
and thanks to everyone for the info on the sunbursts
hope the fam and their loved ones have a good weekend!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Is it me, or do the colors just "pop" more on the OG Sunbursts???

It's not just you. The OGs had much brighter colors that had more "pop" to them.

Take these Flame Red 93s. In person, and especially in cloudy weather, they really pop:

d7735baf6e2bce6053e58afe6152dc7a19a9600.jpg

Supposedly, those more fluorescent colors are harmful to the environment so Nike hasn't used them much lately. I remember reading something that mentionedthe color process to make neon yellow was one of the most harmful for our atmosphere.

Cris, hope your wife recovers 100 percent.

Genius44 and Mayhem: really dope AM1 concepts. I love the simplicity in Genius's AM1s.

Cris
- Glad to hear she ok. Yeah just re schedule coz will will always be here

BIGRED - Congrat's on picking up a grail. Nice comparison shots

Ron - Sorry for the late reply. congratulations on getting hitched and no it's not a putting green. just my upstairs patio with some turf
happy.gif

Justin -
eek.gif
Too many cw's to mention or even quote.You got me day dreaming at work wishin I can rock some of those.

I know all of us wish Nike can give us simple cw's and use quality material's. But in a strange way they keep coming out with mis shaped or cw'sthat don't make any sense at all. Even the ones recently posted by jibby. To me aside from the blacks is an easy pass. Depending on theshape...it's be a pass all together.
What confuses me the most is
ohwell.gif
they are capable of producing suchquality and nice cw's. I have a recent pick up (Not an Air Max but a Runner) IMO has all the ingredients to make an outstanding 87, 90 or whatever. Theyused very nice materials and the cw's on point. I'll take some pictures this weekend and post it on here. Thanks again G for scoopingthem up.

*Edit - Nike - You don't need bright colors to make a shoe stand out!!!
Speaking of simple cw's - here's an ID that abodo/Warren created
pimp.gif

Now on to the Sunburst 90's - A very nice cw's however I was expecting somthing similar to the wmns Mesa's - I would kill for a pair 10-10.5 -Still a nice shoe
Pictures courtesy of Oli
02am90pd2.jpg

l1060038zx4.jpg

Sorry for the long post....have a nice weekend FAM!

briannnnn wrote:
I remember reading something that mentioned the color process to make neon yellow was one of the most harmful for our atmosphere.

yet they retro the Neons every year now
laugh.gif

Cris - all the best to you and your wife. i hope she makes a speedy recovery.

all these lush iDs are depressing the hell outta me. Justin can't you use a more modern template with a jacked up toebox and heel that extends over theoutsole? at least that way we can get a more realistic look for when they drop again. that and some snakeskin/ mock croc
roll.gif

the Jedi 1s look dope and i'm not even into the Jedi SBs. can you do me a Denim Forbes now please?
wink.gif
then Ross, then Supa, then Hei... oh wait...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

briannnnn wrote:
I remember reading something that mentioned the color process to make neon yellow was one of the most harmful for our atmosphere.

yet they retro the Neons every year now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Funny how that all works out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom