TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spy a KRINK marker and a Flowpen...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pick up BTW...

I need to up my sz13 90 quiver ASAP if anyone wants to help...

Anywho, today....

QUAKES

RED ROBIN WHISKEY RIVER BURGER

WORKING ON A NEW PAINTING (Non AM related)

Wore These....(Iphone cam sucks!) Sorry for the big Pics....

To pick these up from from a friend (Finally)

Austin - Just waiting on the blue ones now....

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

BR great pick up on the MX Orange, one of my faves. They went to high and i had to say no to bidding on them.

Credit to Mayhem for the heads up on the Azures, ta!

And i'd by all those ones, not a bad design amongst them, great stuff dude. Nike take note...

I'll crack these out today i think after such inspiration.

YOU GOT THOSE AZURES? i officially hate you
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yarp, i like the Azures...

You may enjoy the fact that i was 5 mins from some AM1 QS today for half price and it fell through, i was angry, very angry, now i have to pay full price nextweek.

the azures have hard mesh though.....iono everytime i crack open my my box....i just dont want to wear em ....lol

Jake, love the Penny painting!

Justin, for the love of God, amazing show of PSs! I'd nearly everything you made on the past two pages!

Second pair of AM 2009 for me....love this c/w

33dxsog.jpg

34fihpc.jpg

Have a great weekend, AM FAM cats!

yo PREZ T thanks for the info fam!
got bored yesterday so might as well....
MX orange (left) vs. '03 infra's (right)

p.s. i wish i had a better camera so you could tell the difference
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Have a great weekend fAM!

neukicks wrote: wore the sunburst 90's today

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=Picture089.jpg

neukicks - sorry to quote pics, but just wanted to confirm these are called sunbursts? I like the colorway. I realize it might be commonknowledge to some of you but what year did these come out and how hard is it to track down a pair these days?
BIGRED33 - thanks for the shots. they look pretty similar to me, other than the insoles. both are very nice! great pickup

^^^I believe they came out in 07, and were a JD Sports exclusive. They're not impossible to find, but not too easy to get ahold of either. I've beenlookin for an 11.5 or 12 for a while without any luck. Expect to pay $200+

***And yes, they are called Sunbursts

^thanks boss. I should have known they were a JD... I will keep my eyes out for a 10.5 for me, but if I see a 11.5 or 12 I will let you know.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

^^^I believe they came out in 07, and were a JD Sports exclusive. They're not impossible to find, but not too easy to get ahold of either. I've been lookin for an 11.5 or 12 for a while without any luck. Expect to pay $200+

***And yes, they are called Sunbursts
Yep a good $200+ I almost bought a pair from gooey when he had a few on hand, changed my mind after I bought a pair of Spruce 90's.
grin.gif

^only pair I saw on the bay is gooeys final pair in an 11. $255 shipped. hmmm.. such a sick colorway. best part tho is the pic of the ogs...
266026198_o.jpg

now that is an Air MAX!!

Wow at the OG bubble!

Yes, they are called Sunburst 90s.....and I believe the colorway is white/sunburst/dutch blue.

2ed2ptz.jpg

^ oh you just had to FLINT!! got me sweating gooeys pair even more now. if they were a 10.5 I probably would have impulsed bought already. only thing I'mnot super fond of is the black air unit.. not sure why they changed that with the JB edition.

Didn't think I'd wear them so quickly, you all know that feeling once you get your foot into a pair of AM's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ oh you just had to FLINT!! got me sweating gooeys pair even more now. if they were a 10.5 I probably would have impulsed bought already. only thing I'm not super fond of is the black air unit.. not sure why they changed that with the JB edition.

Since the technology now exists to put color in the air unit, they went with it I guess.

A lot of OG Air Maxes from 1987 to 1991 or so featured air units that were in that plain white/cream color. It wasn't until the AM93 that the air unitshad their own colors.

This is just based on what I've seen and noticed.

^thanks boss. I should have known they were a JD... I will keep my eyes out for a 10.5 for me, but if I see a 11.5 or 12 I will let you know.
Absolutely Sir! I thought about trying to squeeze into the pair on e-bay as well! LOL.

FLINT- those are stunning....still look DS. What size btw?
wink.gif

The pic of the OG's......well, there just aren't words.
eek.gif

i should have never, ever sold my extra pair of those 90's. i feel like punching myself in the face.

nl5suc.jpg

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

And do I see a slight Muslin influence on those 95s there Justin?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
damn right!!

thanks guys, i hope the big wigs in nike will get a look and hopefully get some influence to make some dope cw's.

illphillip - ain't that the truth!
Jake - dope painting and that burger looks extra amazing right now........i'm starving!!!
Clipse - nice cleanup!
Flint - thanks, and dope pickup! those are probably my favorite 2009 cw so far. that red tint makes that entire shoe!
Bigred - dope pics, even more dope that you have the two best versions of the infrareds
pimp.gif

i never really wanted those sunburst 90's but all these pics are starting to convince. might just pick up the lights in that colorway n call it a day sincethose don't chip and are much easier to find in 12
grin.gif

i can't stop guys....
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

^only pair I saw on the bay is gooeys final pair in an 11. $255 shipped. hmmm.. such a sick colorway. best part tho is the pic of the ogs...
266026198_o.jpg

now that is an Air MAX!!
smokin.gif
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom