TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Fam! Been MIA whilst settling into NYC this week. Been very, very hectic. Have sorted an apartment on 34th St just off 30th Avenue in Astoria. Can'twait to get all my stuff in it! Justin - I'm gonna give you a shout early next week. NYC has indeed had me caught up.

Just '09s for me this whole week. I'm essentially shoeless until all my stuff gets shipped. Here's some random pics of my first week in the city.

columbus.jpg

fiftynine.jpg

washingtonsq.jpg

parachutejump.jpg

beach.jpg

Loving my new Canon Rebel XSi.

Keep it rollin' Fam!

Sup Famalamadingdong!

Just want u guys to know, if there's anybody still looking for those white/red AM1 QS I found a store that still has themfor $92 + tax let me know if u Guys want them, they still have 3 pairs of size 10 and 1 pair of 9.5. Just PM me and I can just ship it to U.

Viet - ....????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Have a safe weekend everybody!!! God bless!!!

Peace!!!

-EDGE-

Edge, and everybody else, you tell me when you spot the BLUES for retail.....since they're popping up in the east coast apparently now....

figured i'd share this old picture, it's from when i used to live at my Aunt's house, she was never home, so it was like living in our own housefor two years. This was the guest room that we turned into a sneaker room.....
3060_503881199191_331000190_88934_2316102_n.jpg

i wish i could say the collection is smaller today..... -_-

Morning Fam,

The last few pages have been straight up
pimp.gif
. Everyone is most definitelydoing their thing! Just to mention a few Marco, gooey, mayhem, c1, battle, and anyone I missed.

Yesterday out running around(recycled). While this shoes is missing mesh and nubuck it does have some soft leather
happy.gif

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by battleground03

Thanks for the info. on the 2K9 Cris and Mod. Hopefully I get them

Got a pick up in today, I've wanted these ever since I found out they were releasing. Thanks again Vivrantchino for the heads up.
3796786349_d338ea7eb3_o.jpg

can i get more info on these and where i can grab a pair, im in houston if that matters

day off, havent had one in a few weeks, but feeling under the weather. waiting for ufc so flip flops for me today. but didn't wanna see us on pg 2

man, got these black/comet 95's in and they crumbled on first wear. sucks. oh and maybe its old news, i missed the last 45 pages, but i saw some ST'sat niketown yesterday. they were pretty boring though, grey upper, white midsole.

Those parra Maxims are the bad notes, i'll be coppin if i can find them.

On a side note, i'm never buying BWs again. This cracking gives me the shats.

Hyperizes today, no AMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom