TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco - wmns Navi's are still one of the best 90's IMO
pimp.gif

BIGRED - Very clean cw - I was trying to sell my pair but I've decided to keep em

V - Great speckle job on those. I never liked 90's with the midsole beong one color, this goes for the homegrowns too.
My wife complimented my new BW's saying "now those are nice" but when I mentioned that there are wmns sizes she gave me a
indifferent.gif

Cris - breaking out the good stuff. You just reminded me to wear my pair

daaznfella - I'm liking the speckles sir
BIGRED - nice grail pickup. the air unit looks pretty large on those
eek.gif

neukicks - now that is a steal!
I was recently able to check off one of my grails as well. can't believe I paid less for these slightly used HOAs than I did for the 08s...

I tried some compare pics but today is a little overcast so not sure they give the full effect
08s on the left, HOAs on the right

Thanks chris and bigred.
neukicks- Air Max Light III's are a great shoe. Nice pickups. Might where my emerald cw after seeing that picture.

TGIF!! Sup FAM!!

Viet - great idea and execution on those charity 90's, now i'm regretting passing on 'em
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for the first pics of the collabos!
happy.gif

Bigred - those escapes are so hot!!!! congrats on getting that grail off the list
pimp.gif

Cris - semi-grail?
nerd.gif

Chris - dope pickup on those BW's, i'm confused tho....i thought those did drop in mens sizes as well, am iwrong?
Marco - sick navi 90's.
James - niceeeeee deal! gotta love the down low spots holding quality shoes from back in the day! i need to get intosome of these stock rooms out here.
nerd.gif

going to check out G.I. Joe tonight! can't wait!! but i did break these out today and swapped the laces....

also saw this on the JD site....available now
main

main

main

^^ more prospects from JD...nice
eek.gif

G - package arrived. Thanks
wink.gif

Cris - thanks for the additional sticker pack!!

Chris - Nothing yet, I'll go bang on my post office later today

Peace.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

TGIF!! Sup FAM!!

Viet - great idea and execution on those charity 90's, now i'm regretting passing on 'em
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for the first pics of the collabos!
happy.gif
you've seen the shoes so far.....missing detailing still and the couple of panels.....

Mayhem - soooo psyched on the JD STs. The black pair is sick too, very Raider-esque. But my money is going to the white/grey/blue pair. My buddy in Londonis visiting SF in two weeks, and he said he would grab me a pair tomorrow and bring them over.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

TGIF!! Sup FAM!!

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for the first FINISHED pics of the collabos!
happy.gif
you've seen the shoes so far.....missing detailing still and the couple of panels.....
fixed
laugh.gif

Hobo - u lucky devil!

Nice Lights J!

i'm confused tho....i thought those did drop in mens sizes as well, am i wrong?
Justin - The BW's came in both mens and youth sizes (patent swooosh)

Why did you have to post those ST's
mad.gif
There goes the $ I was saving

Wore these today. Don't know why my jean look funky
3799538916_73622431de.jpg

chris, thanks for clearing that up. nice selection too!
laugh.gif
the ST's just dropped so there's some time to save more!

Cashmere - nice Mint Greens! can anyone hook those up for cheap yet?
BIGRED - congrats on the Escape IIs. btw, what size are you? if 10, were they from a certain Mr Chu?
tongue.gif

Hameed - no probs bro, nice to get this global hookup thing going
wink.gif

Justin - making use of all those 95 laces already then?
tongue.gif
the switchlooks good. and yeah those blk/ reds came in Mens sizes, I had about 10 pairs (largest was a 12, only have a 10 left now). Liking both those JD STs.

btw, for the interest of the big footers, it looks like JD have gone up a size in their FSRs now. US14 available in the STs and those new Hot Red 90s. get'em while you can though, from past experience 13s always sell out first so i'd hate to think how many 14s there are.

Chris - Book Of Ones
pimp.gif
(inspired by Steve's old 87s group shot by anychance??)

for me today:
3798748313_ffdd0f695b.jpg

courtesy of thadoogal23, not sure if they were in the mayhem PMs

270435306508 Air Max 95 8.5 US

to all who complimented on the am90s, thanks, i will show more pix when both shoes are done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom