TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerrod...those Mowabb 95s are nice. I'm kinda pissed I passed on those white/navy 95s like a year ago for cheap on the bay. I think I just got throughbuying a few other pairs so I needed to "chill" on buying shoes for a while lol.

Good stuff...wish I was size 9 or you were 13....oh well, better for me I guess. I'm broke
frown.gif

Peace Fam!

yea I wish those were a 10.5 too. I'd take the first ones for sure. those are called slates, or am I mixing that up with something else?

Modz...you dont match
laugh.gif

Steve...so clean. I like your pic in the WDYWT better though...

^^Just messin bro...I saw your comment in the wdywt.

edit...FYI 2K9s are up on ID, but for $185
eyes.gif
some pretty nice options though...you can color the air bag.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^Just messin bro...I saw your comment in the wdywt.

eyes.gif

Yeah i know bro, gonna have a squiz at those 2k9s right now....

If anyone is willing to give me some feedback on what they think the shoes I posted last page are worth I would appreciate it. Obviously none are DS, but noneare beat either.

If any of the Fam are interested I will be very reasonable. I would prefer to keep them in the Fam
tongue.gif

Thanks,
Jerrod

eyes.gif

Shaun, thanks for the heads up. This could be bad for my wallet though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

yo bigred, you know of any spots in the DMV with the ultramarine 180's?? Georgetown? anywhere?

nah bro, haven't seen them around here. I'll be sure to grab a pair for you if i come across any. 10.5 or 11?

The options on the 09s are really, really good. You can basically customise every element of the shoe and there's a wide range of colours.

Why can't they get that right for the other kicks they put up there?

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
Now this thread has got me playing some Warren G now...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
.....i ain't gonna front like mike's ice cube pic didn't have me bumping the predator album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Random - sucks that ur getting rid of those beauties.....those stealth blue 90's are something special!
Sling - lucky man, i know if i was to find those gems in my size.....they would crumble like burnt toast
frown.gif

Modz - dope, rocking my TAF safari tee today.

....with the safari's as well....pics later when the bosses boogie....(maybe a foot on the desk pic for old time's sake
roll.gif
)

yea with the 2009IDs can put a different tag on each shoe like the old 87 options. not sure why they don't just roll out those old options but Nikeconstantly baffles me...

yeah that 185 price tag kills it....but if you have the $$ hey why not.

i have the $$ to get them, but $185?? I can get something way better for $185.....

Originally Posted by Random 79

If anyone is willing to give me some feedback on what they think the shoes I posted last page are worth I would appreciate it. Obviously none are DS, but none are beat either.

If any of the Fam are interested I will be very reasonable. I would prefer to keep them in the Fam
tongue.gif

Thanks,
Jerrod

What size are the navy 95s?

For me today:

3094z6f.jpg

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by Random 79

If anyone is willing to give me some feedback on what they think the shoes I posted last page are worth I would appreciate it. Obviously none are DS, but none are beat either.

tongue.gif

Thanks,
Jerrod

What size are the navy 95s?

For me today:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
............I was literally just sitting there thinking "I should go post inthe AM FAM thread and see if Frank liked the 98's, because if he doesn't im gonna make him an offer" then i show up in here, and you have them onyour feet
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom