TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude Oli with the vintage kicks that look like they released yesterday...very nice sir. What are those?

Frank...dope 98s. I love the light through the air unit on the left shoe
smokin.gif
. The more you guys keep posting 98s, the more Nike needs to retro them...

Originally Posted by s dubl

The more you guys keep posting 98s, the more Nike needs to retro them...
if they are watching....and if that's the case.....then.......
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

make it happen NIKE!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^yup...I think they're holdong back because of poor sales on some am models.

They key (IMO) to good sales is simple (even better OG) colorways without ODing on 24729 different colorways and crappy more expensive premium releases, closeas possible to OG shape and at least decent materials.

Anyone agree/want to add on?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Random - sucks that ur getting rid of those beauties.....those stealth blue 90's are something special!
Yes, it does suck. I really like those 90s and both 95s, but a size 9 is a little small and kind of uncomfortable. I used to get them like that tominimize creasing but now I am more interested in comfort. My Am 87s still feel pretty good in a 9 though, sizing is weird.

Jerrod - i hear what ur saying....i have one pair of AM90's in 11.5 that just don't feel right when worn but my87's in 11.5 are fine......might have to come up off those 90's too
ohwell.gif

Shaun - sounds about right.....as long as nike (u reading right?) stays away from the ostritch, panther, leopard, polarbear skins as materials.....i'll be cool! then again i'd probably buy the AM98 in just about anything they put out just to help sales
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MikesShoes%20001.jpg
MikesShoes%20001.jpg
This is Application for TEAM AM FAM: short & simple

My name is Mike "tAk" Takahashi, I'm half Filipino , half Japanese , 37 yrs young and located in Northern California.
I've always loved Nike AM's, more so the AM 90's due to the comfort and sleek design. My first pair of AM's I ever bought with my hard earnedmoney (17yrs old) was the BW Persians. That was truely the only pair Ive ever worn literally into the ground!
I'm not much a story teller, and prefer not to get to personal about my story... I'd much rather just show all of you what I own to this day
happy.gif
I hope all of you Team AM Fam members will accept me into the Dopest Thread onNT?

On to my AM's
tongue.gif

I hope you all enjoyed what I what I have shared. Whether or not Im acceptedto the TEAM I will continue to visit & contribute in a Positive way
glasses.gif

Your Boyee TAK!

Bout damn time Mike....those Paris BWs are dope. Don't see those too often anymore.

You got my stamp!

Mike "Tak" - You have been a good contributor to this thread and have a good slection of AM's. That being said, you get my approval

Nice to see you back s dubl - happy belated my man

I'm so glad it's Friday and to top it all of I'm getting in some grail's tomorrow. I'll post some pics as soon as I can. Have a good oneFAM!

great stuff Tak. I didn't even realize you weren't official. you got my vote sir. love those crepes, lafs, lights, and the collection of BWs. thewhite/blue/purple/black BWs are really nice. might have to try and scoop me a pair

Thanks for all the comments guys. Dope collection Tak!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by Random 79

If anyone is willing to give me some feedback on what they think the shoes I posted last page are worth I would appreciate it. Obviously none are DS, but none are beat either.

If any of the Fam are interested I will be very reasonable. I would prefer to keep them in the Fam
tongue.gif

Thanks,
Jerrod

What size are the navy 95s?

For me today:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
............I was literally just sitting there thinking "I should go post in the AM FAM thread and see if Frank liked the 98's, because if he doesn't im gonna make him an offer" then i show up in here, and you have them on your feet
mad.gif

I had to wear em at least once!! I must admit they do look dam fresh on my feet today but I dont have many fits that go with em so if I can find thegray/royal colorway I will more than likely get rid of these. But for now it's my only pair of 98s so it would be pretty hard to let em go without areplacement. You are first in line if thats any consolation
smokin.gif

Mike.....you're in here so damn much, I always thought you were Fam, you get my "Stamp Of Approval" for sure, just hit up Oli, Mic, & Justin,or 2 out of the 3, then you're solid!!!! AM Fam procedure, haha, I'd be breaking it if made it official myself, if you fit within these realms, S-L,hit me up please.

For today:

Cris.

Mike hit me up, he's got my vote. Solid contributions to the thread (and my collection
tongue.gif
), always participating (in my madness too), quality collection (except thosecrepes....
sick.gif
...i'll be happy to take those poorly made, ugly shoes offyou..........cause i'm a nice guy you know?
grin.gif
) well deserving of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it was nice shoppi....i mean.....ummmm......admiring your collection
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Cris - dope storms, another pair i've been trying and failing at hunting down
nerd.gif

today/tonight......repping the Team!!
pimp.gif

really wanna find a DS or VNDS pair of safari's.....

have a good weekend fam!!!

Nice Mayhem, page 1083
pimp.gif

Tak, i thought you were Fam but didn't rock the sig you're in here so much!

Nice collection, couple of future pick ups for me there.

is it just me or whenever i don't get a chance to check this thread it flies along?!!
laugh.gif

Oli - congrats on the triple up! i'm still after my 1st pair
frown.gif

RegentPark - that's an amazing hoard you've got there. would love those 98s if they're my size
wink.gif

Dan - dope Stash iDs. i have a pair too but i think i prefer yours
ohwell.gif
hope all is going well in the Big Apple
smile.gif

UKBased - dope 98s, i LOVE that colourway. Bursts are nice too... is Sports Direct that clearance place owned by thatfat guy who owns NUFC?? i think there might be one of those here in Plymouth. i normally avoid it like the plague as it's usually filled with Chav fodder
tongue.gif

FrankMatthews - nice pick ups. ditto Dan on those 98s.
Cris - Spiridons & Bacon double up
pimp.gif
btw, you've got me excited (and panicking LOL) now. i started to dig out shoes to offload as soon as i got your msg
roll.gif

neukicks - white STs are here for £80 if you're feeling rich and impatient
tongue.gif

Steve - i forgot you had those Varsity Royals. i think i'm gonna dump my blue QS 87s in place of those. and thanksfor the hookup on the New Greens bro, i've not bought any new release 95s since when the Parras came out... can't wait to rock 'em
happy.gif

Shaun - cheers for the 2k9 iD headsup. had a lil play already and came up with some nice ideas. shame they come to £151here ($250USD!!
mad.gif
) i'd hate to see what they are on the euro site.
Justin - nice rotation back there. love those W&Ws. and $50 shipped for those Neon Lights takes the wee wee!
eek.gif

Mike - great collection with nice variation. you don't see those Comet 90s around much, i like the materials theyused on those. Steve IM'd me that you had applied and the first thing i said 'i thought he was FAM already'
roll.gif
i hope to get my application in sooner or later.

new pickups - a HUGE thanks to the sneakerpusher that is Justin Mayhemgatz for ALL of these!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I owe you one bro.

3841704380_b470718e01.jpg
3841711786_86666d402b.jpg

was planning on selling them as they were all part of the same deal, but i like them too much after seeing in person.

3841757742_18257144b3.jpg
3841750488_ed15146e22.jpg

here's to improving my luck with the ladies
roll.gif

3841000637_91624e9152.jpg
3841795702_5483b8d8d4.jpg

now twice the chance of success!
roll.gif
roll.gif

3844113648_7ff8ac43c3.jpg
3844109172_dfcc0c8ba8.jpg

not as good as a condition as we had hoped, but much better after their first clean.

sunday (excuse the skewiff jeans) & yesterday (
ohwell.gif
@ the white/yellowed 2-tone midsole)
3841833234_da48e4443b.jpg
3841829776_e82aeb300a.jpg

Kind of a random question, but can anyone tell me how the sizing is on AM97 retros from 2008/2009 compared to earlier retros? I haven't bought a pair of97's since like 2004/2005 and I know AM1's and AM90's run bigger now than they did back then, but 95's still run true to size. Anybody notice adifference with 97's?

Mike - Dope collection. You don't need another stamp, but hey, you got mine anyway
smile.gif

Gooey - I saw your Stash iDs on your Flickr. Great pick ups also. Those khaki 90s are unbelievable. As are all the other shoes lol

Roll on October... I need some new pickups badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom