TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ArrrrrrrrrggggghhhH! I need to get those back home o_O SMH, Its a shame I can't remember why I sold those except for I needed some money to buy somethingelse?

Have a good weekend Fam
wink.gif

Steve...those 90s are clean. IDs, customs?

James...damn Im mad I never got those Hufs. Big ups to you also my dude for all the computer help. Very appreciated!

Justin...pure Crack! Gonna break mine out tomorrow to celebrate my wife and my anniversary.

Oli...clean 1s. Back "when it was allll so simple"

any SoCal Fam...Chris, Edge anyone else? Hows the skies where you are? Cant even barely breathe out here....
ohwell.gif

peace Fam!

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Shaun - there's like a big cloud of smoke!!! How's the weather from where u live?
yeah it's like that over here too...when I went out this morning there was still spots of blue sky, by the time I came home the whole sky wasgrey from smoke...

Originally Posted by s dubl

James...damn Im mad I never got those Hufs. Big ups to you also my dude for all the computer help. Very appreciated!

Oli...clean 1s. Back "when it was allll so simple"

any SoCal Fam...Chris, Edge anyone else? Hows the skies where you are? Cant even barely breathe out here....
ohwell.gif

peace Fam!

no problem man, its what I do
happy.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
, the fires are that bad out there huh?

Originally Posted by slingman

Today:
http://farm4.static.flick...42761458_acefd1e552.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 500px; height: 333px; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;">
sig_bg2.gif

peace.
Jesus wept, what are they and why have i not got any???

Style code and history of that gorgeous 90 please Sling?

I haven't taken those hot red huarache 90s off yet, most comfy shoe ever. Hopefully they keep retroing colourways ofit cos i want them all!

Nice AM2003s, FrankMatthews.

I don't see people wearing them a lot...probably the one Air Max that I haven't really seen "sneakerheads" embrace. Someone in one of myclasses had a red pair with silver accents (I think) and when I went to Japan last year, I saw some woman with a silver and red pair of 2003s.

Oli, nice Currents.

what up fam! feels like its been a while...
hope everyones doing well
last night...........................................................................................................today

briannnnn

the 03s are sleak, it's just that the tenjin material is so creasable....really takes away from the silhouette of the shoe when it's said and done....

dope currents, 90's, 2003's.....The FAM always putting it down!
pimp.gif

repping the team today, off to see final destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom