TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^join us shaun....

rtnbr6.jpg

they won't stay that way for long though
nerd.gif

Somebody asked me a couple pages back how the quality on these was, and i'll say it's on par with the QS am1, if not "better" because of theleather/safari mudguard being thicker and a bit stiffer.....well i like em....
embarassed.gif

FAM!

shaun: congrats on 9 years buddy, I am creeping up on 3 years in a week

all of you with the yellow safaris are slowing selling me on them...especially at outlet prices

SDUBL- Congrats on them 9yrs, Ive been with my wife for a total of 14 and married for 5. And damn thats a big freakin' Corona
nerd.gif
I Need DS Drury's
devil.gif

Likuid, DaAz, & Brick - Congrats too you also on your years put it with your Ladies
wink.gif

Slingman- Them Azure's are Clean!

I'm still debating on all them Safari CW's, maybe once I see someone's added touch I'll have a change of mind?

holy cow, is that a 40 oz Corona? and glad to see those og huaraches are safe to wear.

i love those orange blaze 95s too, I am pissed I slept on a DS pair for under $100 shipped a couple months back. great complement to the safety orange 95s...

slingman's women's 90s are really nice, and I am kinda liking those JD windrunners. I didn't like the midsole on that model too much butbattleground's pic makes them look really good.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^how many miles you logging lately on your Nike+ bro?
2009s? Not wearing much, saving for summer.

Using the Lunatrainers as daily beaters at wotk, and maxims when not.

Ordered the Windrunners, BGs pic has me sold, love blk/grey/wht CWs, can replace my beloved dearly departed AT1Low.
frown.gif
r.i.p.

Tailwind 92s should arrive tomorrow
smile.gif

i just want to know who won those orange burst on ebay yesterday. i turn my head for a second and got sniped and the first thing i thought was probably someonefrom TEAM AM FAM
laugh.gif
oh well you win some and then you lose some
tired.gif

s dubl - nice huaraches. glad they are wearable. and congrats on the 9 years!! that corona is looking good

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^how many miles you logging lately on your Nike+ bro?
2009s? Not wearing much, saving for summer.

Using the Lunatrainers as daily beaters at wotk, and maxims when not.

Ordered the Windrunners, BGs pic has me sold, love blk/grey/wht CWs, can replace my beloved dearly departed AT1 Low.
frown.gif
r.i.p.

Tailwind 92s should arrive tomorrow
smile.gif
I had to do a double take but I remembered it's winter-time down in the southern hemisphere.
smile.gif

smh.gif
when winter comes up here...gotta pull out the beater shoes

Sup Fam!

Chris - windrunners and lights looking good!
pimp.gif

Sling - both those 90's....
pimp.gif

Shaun - congrats, and some info on that huge corona?
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

and congrats to all the other trappe....
embarassed.gif
.....i mean committed fellas in the Fam.....
tongue.gif

haha. those pigeon customs were done really well. i can check if our local shop still has those black/gold am1's but aren't you like a size 15 orsomething? we usually only get size 13 max.

KVN- I still could use a pair of them black/ gold joints...Ive seen them a few times up on that auction site for less than $100. I have the all grey premium90's and the only thing premium on them is the leather.....the mesh is terrible
grin.gif
But whats new? I guess them customs are okay? I have to admit I did get a good laugh when I first seen them
laugh.gif

that's not a bad job on those customs, is that pigeon drawn on?

i think those all grey 90's might come out better tho. not to mention the materials are better on those as well.

thanks for the love fellas....Greg, Mike congrats to you guys as well!

The Corona is a plastic bottle that fits 3 24oz bottles..they have em available at a fish market down in San Pedro, Ca.

Originally Posted by s dubl

The Corona is a plastic bottle that fits 3 24oz bottles..they have em available at a fish market down in San Pedro, Ca.
eek.gif
.....now if they had some Stella......
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eek.gif
devil.gif

id pour the stella in the corona bottle, did you try any of the IPA's yet mayhem? I told you to get on it, if not, i may have to ship some to you.....

Yea the blk/golds are going for like $70 on ebay, might cop. Good looking out with the feedback

i have those aly am1s, they're rather nice as far as the leather is concerned, but they do crease a bit easily if that's an issue.....the gold swooshis pretty dope though....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've only tried Stella from the tap but it was very satisfying

S Dubl - Awesome Hua's... glad to see they're wearable - i still havent ever owned a pair of Huaraches for some reason
laugh.gif

Fam if anyone is interested I'm looking to let these go
Size 10 Mens, DS w/OG box from 2000 (Valentines Day)
3875312057_4677b69148.jpg

Stella > Corona? Ya kidding me. Sometimes Stella gets called 'Angry Fella' or 'Wife Beater' back in the UK. You WILL punch your friends ifyou drink too much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom