TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by s dubl

PureRetro...did I read that right? Crepe Bursts at the rack?
.i hope mayhem enjoys the jordan 2009s...
tongue.gif
The heel falls off them...

Tried these on today, FL exclusive in Oz. Serious colourway, look very nice on. http://sneakernews.com/20...-red-jd-sport-exclusive/

^ How did the mesh feel in person? The colorway is nice.

denverairforce wrote:

larrivee7, very nice am2 lights and you gotta love that super fat bubble on the 93's.

Mayhemgatz wrote:

Larrivee - dope pickups!!

Thanks fellas.

Nice last page - Spiridons, Huaraches, Infras, and Light 3s looking
pimp.gif

Have a good friday folks!

holy cow, crepes at Nord Rack? that is pretty surprising.

also, is s_dubl the size 13 around here? I saw a pair of those pegasus that Modzilla just posted (bone/vivid blue) at my ross for $24 in a size 13. if any size13 dudes in the fam want them, let me know I can scoop and send 'em out if you'll just cover cost and shipping. just lookin' to help out since thisthread is so awesome and you guys are always so helpful and knowledgeable.

love those huaraches on the last page. i got some of the hua light bursts in the red/black/white colorway from 04 recently, deadstock, for cheap. they arereally nice, but I gotta do a coat of white on the midsole. i'll post 'em once I get around to doing that.

oh, and I finally broke out the deadstock 95 USA windrunners today. 14 years old and they seem to be holding up just fine!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i hope mayhem enjoys the jordan 2009s...
tongue.gif
The heel falls off them...
....i'm counting on it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ How did the mesh feel in person? The colorway is nice.
if you can hit a footlocker, they have those black/emerald 90's that have the same mesh/ripstop material so u can check it out in person.it's definitely not soft but IMO it's a whole lot better than that hard mesh that feels like canvas. my only complaint about that new material is thelittle squares, but oh well.....won't stop me from buying those JD's
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Good selection with the spiri's Jake
pimp.gif

Thanks to Edge i got a new camera.....gonna have a whole lotta time recuperating this weekend (the TOOF is coming outin 3 hours...
sick.gif
) so i'll be practicing and taking lots of shots. Ofcourse they'll be full of AM's and other kicks cause that's all i have to take shots of in my house.
laugh.gif

finally.....nothing like what i pictured but they are alright. i would cop but not for what they will resell for
nerd.gif

Justin - good luck with the surgery man!!

Those Dizzee AM90s are clean, I wouldn't mind buying a pair for a reasonable price
nerd.gif

^ yea those are nice but not a likely pickup for me..
some great stuff the last couple of pages. been in the field installing some monitoring wells so playing catchup again. got a recent pickup thanks to BIGREDwhich I will try and post up tonight. missed out on his max oranges, but my bank account is much happier because of it. hope the fam is getting ready for agood weekend!!
wearing my brazil 87s today..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

finally.....nothing like what i pictured but they are alright. i would cop but not for what they will resell for
nerd.gif
hmmmm three hours eh? maybe i should send you some emails regarding money.....maybe you'll promise to give me a G....
6f7ca3c8-bc77-4fe8-b27e-e30f81fe6eb7

Nice XSi Justin.....I'm ordering my T1i next week, so if anyone is lookin' for a new Cam, I might be sellin' my XTi.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Nice XSi Justin.....I'm ordering my T1i next week, so if anyone is lookin' for a new Cam, I might be sellin' my XTi.

Cris.
I decided on the 7D
smokin.gif
, hopefully I can find a place thathas it in stock.
That will be my one treat for the year....I am also selling my XT (check the sig!)

Greg - 7D will be available this October, I think first or second week, some stores are doing a pre-order, but I think I'll be patient ad wait a little bitlonger just in case there's something wrong or some issues come up.

crepes for $50 ......straight steal!

ufb- I see you wasted no time unds those ...dope!

ST's looking dope!
Hmmm crepes for 50bucks and they're in my size....nice.....
Havent been online for a while, dope AM's everyone

*ahem*
thanks for the crepes, just pm me the paypal addy and the total bro

s dubl, no i'm not pulling "any ladies" with these like a certain somebody does....i call him toothless mcgeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom