TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Js today.

The mesh was sweet on those JD/FL exclusive 90s with the max orange on them.

And those lace lock thingies are called "dubres".

FYI.

I find those Dizzy 90s to be sweet, nice design touches and i enjoyed reading the design process in the link.

I will be reselling those for a massive mark up indeed.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Mobile post...
oh, sorry!
frown.gif
laugh.gif

wearing these today, other three are pairs i've had on the past couple days, off to check on my office move at work
grin.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn I wish I was closed to a rack....

Nearest one to me is over an hour away....
frown.gif
you didn't miss much, my rack had nothing
frown.gif

are you talking about the one at potomac? cuz if you are, you may saved me a trip

Originally Posted by neukicks

Mobile post...
oh, sorry!
frown.gif
laugh.gif

wearing these today, other three are pairs i've had on the past couple days, off to check on my office move at work
grin.gif
info on those blk/blue Huarache's? Bursts, no?

^^ not bursts no just huaraches, and info on them? have no clue, style code is 306127 041, made in '04

i never put pictures up, but I'm in a sharing mood, so, speaking of hua light bursts...

d5f258ee2a478ce8a44ad83d3ac1fb5009ba1ae.jpg

yesterday, unds:

d74159e44fcaa1a33c34768b3c143d466228c6b.jpg

these are a little worn out, but, the other day (thanks for the laces, mayhem!):

a5e2532eaf4f0ce4a30a3ccc3da30471b89c73e.jpg

FAM!

bout to tie one on and get half bent for the UM v. ND game today...and I am the big 2-9 today!
straight wrinkley status.

nice hua bursts denver!

GREG...happy B-Day fam!

No comp again....piece of +%+*. Phone browsing/posting FTL once again.
smh.gif

Peace Fam! Enjoy your weekend!

happy birthday brick
denver - nice 95s sir!
picked up some 03 infras thanks to BIGRED. 03s, HOAs and 08s from left to right

Happy Birthday Greg!

Jibby - dope pickup and solid collection of infra's. i'd beat down the 08's first....then theHOA's....then the 03's
laugh.gif

for you joker's on the last page...
laugh.gif
...you should know that thesurgery didn't go down
frown.gif
....more chances to slay the chipmunk jokesnext week
grin.gif
nerd.gif

apparently there was a "clerical/communication error" between the doctor and admin manager.....they told me everything was in order for yesterday andmy insurance is good to go. when i get there, they set me up in the room, and right before they about to get started......the lady says"oh...btw...we're gonna have to do this locally" i was like %!#?!? hell no.....put me the #$%@ to sleep! apparently for my insurance to cover general anesthesia, it has to be a procedure involving 3 or more toof's
tongue.gif
.......so i'm just gonna go ahead and get all 4 pulled and get itover with.....gotta hear what the doc says monday.

taking some pics with the new cam....will post them up later...

apparently there was a "clerical/communication error" between the doctor and admin manager.....they told me everything was in order for yesterday and my insurance is good to go. when i get there, they set me up in the room, and right before they about to get started......the lady says "oh...btw...we're gonna have to do this locally" i was like %!#?!? hell no.....put me the #$%@ to sleep! apparently for my insurance to cover general anesthesia, it has to be a procedure involving 3 or more toof's
tongue.gif
.......so i'm just gonna go ahead and get all 4 pulled and get it over with.....gotta hear what the doc says monday.

taking some pics with the new cam....will post them up later...
IMO, it's best to get all four taken out so you don't have to go back to the dentist to get rid of the others.

I had two taken out at first but then the other two had to be removed later on...for whatever reason I was more shook the second time around in the chair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

^^^yea that's what i'm thinking, don't wanna have to go thru this crap again.

tried to shoot around with the cam, ended up reading this guide that Dan let me borrow which helped me get comfortable using the camera. so startedpracticing....

shot of the $35 pickup

Mayhem, brush ya teeth ya cracka mofuggah!

Happy B'day Brick, only 3 more years before your body starts to fall apart trust me, so enjoy it now geeza!

Nice infra piccie there, haven't posted my old one fora while so i'll add it for fun.

Today:

Bonus:

im sure they'll be coming out for the 18th time in a few eeks. Nike wont let you donw. Have no fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom