TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Chris - I, too, lost my grandmother a while back. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and your family bro.

Dope stuff on the last page....just like every other page in here
grin.gif

Comet red 95's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damnit i'll never be able to save money!! i want those ST's....both the white and blue pairs that are up on NDC.....also need both the JD's....
mad.gif
...just when i think i'm down to 5-6 pairs i gotta catch up on, the list doubles.....it's never ending...
frown.gif

just got these in, seller said they are from the original japan release, not the re-release in the states (i have no clue about these or the releases), and came with this extra stuff. came off pretty well for $50 shipped.
Ah haaaa look at it in my perspective....for every few pairs you pick up, its a few more pairs that are usually of interest to me
nerd.gif
Such as you new $50 pair, w&w's, maize90's, and a fewothers
laugh.gif
Just holla!

Battle- Sending my condolences to you & your Family

^if only you knew me in 2007...i found a pair of those in that size at the rack....lol fastest 100$ i ever made....

tak-dont worry justin has so many shoes, that some day he'll just be like "oh i forgot about these...well i haven't worn them in about a year sooh well"...hahah

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup Fam! It's nice to see this thread going strong, the usual suspects are keeping it alive (Cris, tak, Justin, Mod, daaz...) There is so much to catch up to especially falling behind for almost a week
embarassed.gif
. Haven't been on the up and up coz my Grandmother passed away a week ago, I think I wore a few pairs of AM's but never got a chance to take pics.

.............She's on our prayers Chris, my Grandmother passed away as well a week ago, RIP Lolah's.

Cris.

cris, love those black/comet 95s. I got a pair in my size off the bay a month or so back for cheap, but they crumbled after one wear.
frown.gif

the ST's look nice in pictures, but when I checked them out at Niketown, they felt very cheap and flimsy like they would start breaking down after ahandful of wears. I wish they left the mudguard gray on the white pair too. I'll grab those once they hit the outlets. I figure, if the tailwinds couldbe had for $30, these will probably reach that point as well.

also, I don't know of any Nike codes right now, but you can still get free shipping if you make an account on nikestore.com with a new email address. I've done it about 10 times with them, they never caught on.

Cris - sorry for your loss as well, my condolences to you and your family.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

tak-dont worry justin has so many shoes, that some day he'll just be like "oh i forgot about these...well i haven't worn them in about a year so oh well"...hahah

Thanks for the comments on the STs
I ordered from sneakerpost on eBay (a link was posted). good company, and they give you free shipping/10% off of next purchase

Just for consideration, Im a totally comfy sz12 in am87/am90, but the retro STs fit pretty snug, mostly the toebox width (and I dont think I have wide feet)

Cris & Chris - my condolences to you and your families. Unfortunately, allof my grandparents have passed on.

KVN - Brian is correct on the '05 production date. I would say no worries concerning them holding up.

thanks for the compliments fam!! Those JD ST's are serious Chris
pimp.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Cris & Chris - my condolences to you and your families. Unfortunately, all of my grandparents have passed on.
Quoting to make it easier, but I fell ya'lls pain, my grandfather just passed a month or so ago. Your in my thoughts.

I can grab the STs from here for anyone that wants them, but the shipping will kill it i guess.

Dont know what to wear today, rave pink 90s, vivid 90s or huarache current 90s......just dont know.

Those are nice ones Prok.

Maybe:

Good month for me so far. I have another pair of ST's on the way.

Took me so long to find these in my size. Had to get them vvnds.

And i finally found these after so long.

and last but no least. Got these from NDC. I think I need a 10, so I bought another pair from ebay. Love this shoe, very comfy.

Very nice stuff lately guys! Been out of town working, so I've been trying to keep up on my phone. Works, but kinda hard to appreciate all the pics on thistiny screen, haha. So is the consensus that the STs run 1/2 size small? I have a feeling that I'll end up ordering a pair sooner or later.

I sold a pair that was worn a handful of times for about $230 a month or two ago...

I feel like I could have pulled more for them had I been up for taking more offers but I pulled the trigger first week!

Cris - prayers go out to you and your fam as well

Thanks for the kind words everyone

El Bro - Solid pick up's

Steve - Sell me those Teal's
happy.gif

here what I wore the past few
3924728839_04581de39f_o.jpg

3924728975_3f8be0e7aa_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom