TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likuid- I dont believe there was a 90 released with that pack? You might try asking Gooey? If your missing anything to go along with what you have....itsgotta be gravy, cause those are straight butter!
tongue.gif
also the insolesonly have 4 printed people, so maybe thats an indication of only 4 different shoes that released?

*ahem* Justin- I could use the 1's,95's, & 180's
nerd.gif
So thenext time you sift out a pair hit me up before the heads up.
wink.gif

Thanks for the pics of the 90 iDs. Honestly, that suede looks good and I've been thinking about just an all suede pair. The only thing holding me back(other than money) is the AM87 iD rumor... I want to splurge when/if they come on. Great job though on both pairs.

Mike - being that we're the same size and i really like the 95's and 180's.....i teeeeeenks about it
roll.gif

DAN!....tomorrow....do or die!!

How can I clean the mesh on the toebox?
Someone on here told me to throw them in the washer, but idk if they were messin wit me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Likuid- I dont believe there was a 90 released with that pack? You might try asking Gooey? If your missing anything to go along with what you have....its gotta be gravy, cause those are straight butter!
tongue.gif
also the insoles only have 4 printed people, so maybe thats an indication of only 4 different shoes that released?

*ahem* Justin- I could use the 1's,95's, & 180's
nerd.gif
So the next time you sift out a pair hit me up before the heads up.
wink.gif
So I got everything??? Thanks Tak and Justin!!!

Tak - You are also looking for those Evolution pack? I got all of them for less than 2 Bills. 1s and 180, 360s are DS and 95s are VNDS. I'll keep my
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
open for you,,, Size 12?

I would say you have them all. Yep size 12. If you come across them get at me before Mayhagi lol

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Cris - Keep those Stash's in the fam sell em to Aaron and ship em with those 13s you posted a few back... lol

Cris - check your PM...
glasses.gif

Size 11 heads, there's a pair of DS Curry 95's (1998) on ebay right now at a good BIN price.. (edit: its not my auction, just a heads up)

hello

rainy day in renton/seattle today, perfect weather for "premium" 90 infrareds....still hate the quality on these SO MUCH....nice shoe to look at,horrible shoe to look at after 2 wears....bleh

finally did stage one fix of my integra (distributor), so WIN! finally got my beats back....now i gotta go do stage 2 (CV axel....about 500$ after labor costsand parts...ugh-clipse)

as far as justins shoes are concerned....man i'm sick of them...lol, interferes with all my other works....lol

they should be done soon, i'll actually post a "sneak pic" of them after i send them out, and before justin even sees em (cold blooded huh!)

no maxes coming anytime soon, MAY want to get another pair of safari 1s from ftl during 50%.....

....tired....lol

Originally Posted by tak

I would say you have them all. Yep size 12. If you come across them get at me before Mayhagi lol
....heads up PM may be coming late today but the Mayhemians see all...alert bunch they are.....
nerd.gif
devil.gif

e5antos - they weren't messing with u, definitely the best way. just take out the insoles and laces, throw 'emin a pillow case with some old tshirts or towels, throw in the wash with some detergent (doesn't matter if it's powder or liquid, i prefer powder) andBAM!

V -
smh.gif
....man....iswear....lol.....there's not enough .gif's on the net to express what i'll do!!

picked up for $80, trying out some laces, neon or orange?...thoughts?

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

can someone direct me in the right path to some monster 95s size 11

aka will someone sell me a pair of monster 95s ds sz 11
laugh.gif
and I thought I was the only one looking for a bunch ofstuff
wink.gif
j/k Ill be on the look out for you!

Originally Posted by e5antos

How can I clean the mesh on the toebox?
Someone on here told me to throw them in the washer, but idk if they were messin wit me.
frown.gif

Yes you can do that. Preferably with a top loader.

Put them in a pillow case for some protection, put it on hot regular wash and wash them. I normally do a fast spin at the end to help them dry.

Fill the toe box full of tissue paper and let them dry out.

Done, workes a treat.

GL!

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Sup Fam! I hope everyone is doing good! Nice stuff a couple of pages back! Too many to mention...

Chris - Sorry to hear about your Grandmother

I need Some HELP Fam. Can anybody tell me if they made an Air Max 90 of the Evolution Pack???

Anything Missing??? Help or any INFO is greatly appreciated!
Thank You Very Much in Advance!!!

likuidmental there was no AM90 from the Evolution pack. The closest thing to an AM90 from the Evolution pack was an iD pair made by the iDstudio staff from 255 Elizabeth St in NYC that contained the Evolution of Air graphic print - 90 pairs made. Here is a pic (courtesy of Hypebeast);
28kq891.jpg

There was a Evolution of Air backpack, not sure if it was officially released or if it was a sample.
The one I managed to pick up was a sample. I will snap a pic when I get a chance.

jibbycanoe - nice id's, thanks for sharing pics of those materials
battleground03 - nice 90s and Spiridons

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

....heads up PM may be coming late today but the Mayhemians see all...alert bunch they are.....
nerd.gif
devil.gif

e5antos - they weren't messing with u, definitely the best way. just take out the insoles and laces, throw 'em in a pillow case with some old tshirts or towels, throw in the wash with some detergent (doesn't matter if it's powder or liquid, i prefer powder) and BAM!

V -
smh.gif
....man....i swear....lol.....there's not enough .gif's on the net to express what i'll do!!

picked up for $80, trying out some laces, neon or orange?...thoughts?
get those shoes off that computer!!

hot wash can fade the wrong colored materials....happened to a pair of my 95's...
yea, do cold wash low spin. remember to remove the laces and insole. i put each shoe in it's own pillow case too, but i don't think thatmatters too much.
for today....

(recycled)

Very nice & crispy clerks you have there BIG.

I was checking out jdsports.com and came across these white/ gry 90's........Gooey, Where you at
nerd.gif
I need to know the overall quality of these
happy.gif

Straight Leather Toe Box ??

Originally Posted by tak

Very nice & crispy clerks you have there BIG.

I was checking out jdsports.com and came across these white/ gry 90's........Gooey, Where you at
nerd.gif
I need to know the overall quality of these
happy.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Those look sick! thats much better than the other grey ones that just came out inthe past year. GOOEY
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

hot wash can fade the wrong colored materials....happened to a pair of my 95's...
yup I accidentally did my safety orange 95's on hot/warm wash and lost some grey in some of the suede...

those curry 95's are tempting but I think I've learned my lesson. pre-2000 black midsoles = likely to crumble. my safeties have held up so far butthey've been well worn. DS scares me. not worth the risk.

and that waxed twill doesn't look too bad on those 90s, but for $150+, I need "prime mesh" heh.

those white/grey 90s look great, the black sole really sets them off imo. way better than the white/grey 90s we got in the states this past year.

Nice Evolution am1's. Those were the very first pair of AM's that got me into the AM game. And im sad to say that I still don't own a pair. =[

Hey team am, just had a quick question, can I get a price check on these shoes?

1. DS green monster gozdilla air max 95 sz 8.5
2. DS atmos safari air max 1 sz 8.5 from a few years ago

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Hey team am, just had a quick question, can I get a price check on these shoes?

1. DS green monster gozdilla air max 95 sz 8.5
2. DS atmos safari air max 1 sz 8.5 from a few years ago
This is just a guess...$250-400 each pair. I know Ive seen VNDS pairs of Atmos being sold for at least $200
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom