TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little contribution from a fellow NT'er. I'm surprised that neither of these BW's showed up anywhere in the entirety of this thread. Thewhite stuff on the teal pair is from caulk... I'm trying my best at restoring them.

wow those BWs are awesome..
pimp.gif
thanks for sharing~

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

alljayevryjay - nice BW's. Just wondering, but are both of those women's colorways?

chr1schross, The HL's are an 8.5

JDocs Thanks!

gr0unded, Thanks, and only the purple ones are women's. The teals are mens from 1991.

^^^ thanks for the info, alljayevryjay. Have fun and good luck restoring them.
smokin.gif
They're going to look pretty dope when you're done with 'em.

Alljay, I love those Teal BW's. I remember I had them back in the days. I hadn't seen them come through this thread either. I really want those kicks,they were the first pair of kicks that meant something to me

Belated Happy Turkey day to my favorite thread on NT!

Can anyone help me out with a question? Are there a bunch of fake Air Max Bursts floating around on eBay? Or am I imagining things? There are a few pairs ataround $100 BINs.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Can anyone help me out with a question? Are there a bunch of fake Air Max Bursts floating around on eBay? Or am I imagining things? There are a few pairs at around $100 BINs.
Sup Chris. If you're talking about those white/red/black pairs, they look on point to me. Those air bubbles are nice!

pimp.gif
mic cant wait....

well the snow has come... the AMs have been put to bed for the winter
frown.gif
.. I will take pics of the snow tomorrow maybe.. it was weird, last week it was 15degrees.. now its -10.
smh.gif
@canadian weather sometimes...

Ken and James...It aint ALL THAT.

u guys know what i have anyways!! I want to see Kevins collection!!

good luck with the snow James!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Can anyone help me out with a question? Are there a bunch of fake Air Max Bursts floating around on eBay? Or am I imagining things? There are a few pairs at around $100 BINs.
Sup Chris. If you're talking about those white/red/black pairs, they look on point to me. Those air bubbles are nice!

Yeah, this pair.

Some nice deals out at Black Friday... A pair of Air Max Lights for 35$! In unrelated news, also, a pair of Air Force 25s for 35$.

briannnnn

If you're talking about the Lights, they were these:

xl315827012.jpg

Not great, but decent. I like them.

And those Bursts up there, are those a new release or just popping up on eBay?

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

And those Bursts up there, are those a new release or just popping up on eBay?

Just popping up on eBay. Debating between those or Air Force Maxs. Decisions.

JDM, yea i've seen those for 39.99 around my way, too.

They can't sell these, and with such crappy materials and color placement, it's obvious why.

Of course, I'm only dissing the shoe, not those who like the shoe.

briannnnn

We all got different opinions man!
smile.gif
I agree with the crappy materials, but I liked the colors/color placement and couldn't let it up.
Still fiending for some EU colorways... (Teals!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom