TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ DynatriXakaCreamy

hallo ... von dir habe ich vor einiger zeit ein paar stash am95 abgekauft. ich kann mich daran erinnern weil die bilder der auktion vor dem gleichenhintergrund gemacht wurden. machen mir immer noch viel freude wenn ich sie anhabe ...

^^^ ouch man youre hurting me
frown.gif

good luck finding them...once you have them they are awesome...asside from the part that they crack like an egg:wink: lol....that's why i have 2 pairs 1 torock and 1 stock

thanks for the info, good looking out, berkum2step. I'm looking for Homegrown 90's as well, but not anytime soon. Things will come intime through patience.

I just hope that prices will go down. To see how much 2003 Atmos AM1's go for nowadays is scary.
frown.gif

Mic - Ik ging een van deze dagen een collectie post doen. Dan post ik mijn Air Maxes. I only have a few. But I'm looking forward to your new collectionpost.

I need a legit eBay list because I see a lot '93s for cheap but I don't know if there legit or not.

when can i become a member of the team am fam?

haha i told you guys my story but haven't heard anything after that!

what size are you grounded?

Berkum aka Gertjan..you know I vouch for this dude! U have my vote!

Slim aka Rodo...meestal zijn die 93s wel legit..stuur die link naar me anders post ff pics hierop
we would be happy to help!

Damnit berkum, I see Homegrowns in your avatar and Powerwalls in your post... 2 of my favorite Air Max 90s. Preech!

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

briannnnn

We all got different opinions man!
smile.gif
I agree with the crappy materials, but I liked the colors/color placement and couldn't let it up.
Still fiending for some EU colorways... (Teals!)
I wish I had the blue AM Lights...

Not gonna pay $190 for them (
smh.gif
weak-a** US dollar)
laugh.gif

Hey,
(
smh.gif
weak-a** US dollar)
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
@ the USD

No new pick-ups, plus I'm kinda broke so I was looking at some pics I have saved from this thread and thought I might repost some. I hope that no one minds
ohwell.gif
. I tried to attribute the source correctly.
Me, today 180 samples, recycled pic
7wpua00.jpg

Oli's
7yfusn6.jpg

Seb?
71otml3.jpg

Karl's
72t38fc.jpg

ShortyC94
6k59emd.jpg

intothedark
8b424ah.jpg

Alot of nice stuff in here, this isn't even the tip of the iceberg, just a little somethin'. There is so much heat that gets buried in this thread!

Berkum - Dope 90s, 2 pair
eek.gif
!

Ltr,
Jerrod

Whats up Fam, just dropping by to share my new pick-up. Thanks for the heads up knightlovesqueen.
[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]
2f515c4875a64fdc2cba898ccd4db3169d25571.jpg

no problem raf.

hey AMFAM inlaws. please share something with at least one person this weekend.

a smile or a meal. something.

the best way to show appreciation is to give back.

happy holidays.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

rafsjays I'm totally rude...how much?

$88+ shipping, I can't remember how much the total was...I think it was $118. They were on Napsize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom