TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Damn those 2 months must've been painful
laugh.gif
- dope pickup! definitely worth the wait
pimp.gif

God damn Daves, yummy, congrats Takky!

The Am90CurrentHurache ARE the most comfy ever imo, and the colour is fully sick dude, i love em. Went straight into myfavorates selection.

Also picking up the Royal AM 1 QS for half price which is nice, and no, cant get anymore at that price sorry.

Oakley SI Assault boot today, Terra Humaras tonight..

Originally Posted by battleground03

Congrats on the pick up Mike! 2 months though?
Yeah, at least thats what it felt like it. I had to off a couple things so I didnt have to dig too deep in my pockets. Im thankful dude waswilling to hold them down for me that long, and took my word that I would come through. Of course I checked in 1 or 2 times a week asking him "stillgot'em - still got'em?"
laugh.gif

Sdubl, Mayhem, Clipsofdoom, Neukicks, Likuid - Thnx for the congrats
wink.gif

Nwt- It was a little painful up until this past week where I just had to make a couple impulse buys to calm the urge. "Im better now"
happy.gif

Crisone- Yeah, my name, our FAM, and your writing...."keeping it TAF"
nerd.gif
Ouch is definitely correct...but Im a fast healer LOL ........and I want some DW1's also.
I hit up that sticker stand but the person there was trippin'....tried to tell me $8 to have 1 made
mad.gif
I was told to come back when the Mngrs there, apparently he's the only onewho can hook things up discount wise..

Modzz- yes, yes....very yummy
tongue.gif
"Takky"
roll.gif

Man my bid just got cancelled on whereair's Livestrong AM1 sz 14. Just cuz it was going to end for $120 shipped. And I heard from other people if Icomplain to him, he blacklists you..

sz 9.5 if any fammers want em...
Trying to unload them for a friend of mine...
w/ OG box and insoles... Needs laces... PM me...

Mike (Tak) - Good to hear everything worked out for you.

Nice "One's" on this page

Saw these on that auction site. I thought they were going to be Gray? I like how they turned out and the toe box seems ok
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Mike (Tak) - Good to hear everything worked out for you.

Nice "One's" on this page

Saw these on that auction site. I thought they were going to be Gray? I like how they turned out and the toe box seems ok
nerd.gif

WHY THE SPECKLE SOLE?!?!
grin.gif

And yes Mayhem, that was me......

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I like those........even better with the speckled soles.

Cris.

Really? I just don't get the speckle thing i guess? def a nice shoe....MAYBE if I had some Amsterdams like you cris i would appreciate them better
laugh.gif

^ Haha, I always had a thing with speckled soles, idk, I like them, especially when the shoe is a solid color like above.

Cris.

i agree....those speckles are definitely
pimp.gif
on that pair......thank godthey lost the silver midsole. but of course.....i still won't be able to get 'em in a womens size big enough to fit me.
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom