TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDUBL- Not my grails that's for sure.....I should finally get them in on Monday.
My Gry Blk STs came today.....not that bad for $65 Will post pics later
wink.gif

Have a good wekend FAM, and for all you Stella drinkers...be safe! lol

oh man, i saw the white ST's at Niketown the other day, and the whole entire mudguard was turning this disgusting yellow/green color, they looked terrible. I was pretty let down.

those quilted 87s don't look bad at all. they look like they'd be good to customize a little, maybe paint the swoosh, swap the laces, sew on some kindof custom tongue tag or something. they look good all black too though.

wearing QS red AM87s today, and when I look down, all I see is parallelograms.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those quilted 87s don't look bad at all. they look like they'd be good to customize a little, maybe paint the swoosh, swap the laces, sew on some kind of custom tongue tag or something. they look good all black too though.
yeah Im pretty happy with em...I think the $45 (I think) price tag made it even better
laugh.gif
Id recommend em to anyone thats thinking aboutpicking em up.

wearing QS red AM87s today, and when I look down, all I see is parallelograms.
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Sup FAM!!

Greg - curry's looking
pimp.gif

Shaun - dope premiums.....gonna definitely get those sooner or later.
nerd.gif

dkballer - siiick pickups
eek.gif

recycled today.....really lazy/hungover to take pics
sick.gif

Not being home on Saturday (was in the city all day to take care of things) to pick up a package = FTL^9005

Can't get to the post office on Monday because I have mandatory work orientation to attend. can't make it after work because they close by then (thecommute takes forever).

I'll see if I can stop by Tuesday morning at 8:30, assuming my bosses are okay with me coming in late.

Tailwind '92s today.

Tak you're not talking about them quilted 1s are you? I had 20 on a shelf for $45 u.s. a while ago, would've gotthem for you had i known.

Gorgeous curries up there.

I have a HOLD TIGHT Windrunner jacket Large coming in if anyone's interested. Said to be mint, tried on once. Taking pre orders via PM.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Tak you're not talking about them quilted 1s are you? I had 20 on a shelf for $45 u.s. a while ago, would've got them for you had i known.

Gorgeous curries up there.
No...I was referring to them Skittles looking Safari AM1's.. Thanks though
wink.gif

Where you work that you had 20 pairs sitting? Anything else that I might be interested in
nerd.gif

BG- I wish I could obtain that pair for the price I paid for my drk.grys
glasses.gif
Im definitely going to snag at least 2 other CW's of these ST's now.......I cant just have 1 pair in my stack. SMH

yo Chris (or anyone else rockin their STs)...hows the midsole paint on those?

Originally Posted by s dubl

yo Chris (or anyone else rockin their STs)...hows the midsole paint on those?

Way better than the paint Nike has been using on the latest AM1's.....I noticed that this pair has a white primer type of paint? The paint used on the STs is more of a glossybased..

^ yup, west pack airmax 1 i believe:
f_2isgm_0d73a4d.jpg

f_2lc9im_80aa3e7.jpg

still, nice currys, HUFs and STs in here. i wanted the slate grey STs when i first saw an OG pair up on ebay (10.5 that went for way too much!); can't seemto find a pair for cheap in asia
frown.gif

^Why are you standing on a fence?

There's something missing in this picture... I got it, a chicken cockadoodledooing at the morning sun... lol

You'll never see me sitting on the fence brother!
tongue.gif

But i am actually sitting on the fence, while my daughter was playing.

Modz, I'm going to be jealous when you'll be posting pics of you rocking AMs with shorts on as old man winter begins to make his presence known here inthe northern hemisphere in the next few months...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Modz, I'm going to be jealous when you'll be posting pics of you rocking AMs with shorts on as old man winter begins to make his presence known here in the northern hemisphere in the next few months...
I 2nd that...

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Modz, I'm going to be jealous when you'll be posting pics of you rocking AMs with shorts on as old man winter begins to make his presence known here in the northern hemisphere in the next few months...
I 2nd that...
x3....
frown.gif

Chris - good call on the ST's....those are very necessary IMO
pimp.gif

first outing for these today....Giants 4-0...
happy.gif

Sorry B, I think So Cal cats will be staying in shorts and runners as well

here's what Oct. looks like at the moment
3981051493_632a6826bc_o.jpg

No AM though, pulled out some clear soles for this weather
happy.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the ST's and to perfectly honest, I don't think these midsoles will last 6x7 wears

Keep it Fam!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sorry B, I think So Cal cats will be staying in shorts and runners as well

5b315d6dcd568f6633adf1e191af6a7016ecf3f.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Today:

33m0jnr.jpg

To see:

dg5opl.jpg

Marco, those Air max 95s hurt my feelings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Any blue gradient 95 is worthy of props from me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's how ive been feeling about you guys! My turn now though, weathers turning....Nice Fantastic 4s.

Nike Free today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom