TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing Chilis again today.

I have finally realized that retro Air Maxes from 2005 don't run as tight as the OGs (I used to think that phenomenon was recent). Would you believe thatthe not-as-used Chilis I posted on this page are a size 10?
grin.gif

haha wow...no love for Dirty Denims I see
laugh.gif

I like em...just scooped a pair for $115 shipped.

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif

You snag from that seller that has / had almost a full size run? $115 is a cool deal ..

Originally Posted by tak

laugh.gif

You snag from that seller that has / had almost a full size run? $115 is a cool deal ..
naw he just had one pair of em....I was drunk last night and it was BIN or BO and I offered $100+shipping and he accepted. Drunk ebay browsingFTW/FTL
laugh.gif

nice stuff on that last page. just redid some midsoles. i hope these hold up better than ClipsofDoom's recent infrared paint job. all my others havebeen fine so far, and these were only peeling in the one place you can see on the before pic. they look great now, like new, almost. one of my favorite 90s Imissed out on from a few years back, got a great deal from an NTer. you know I always like to share with team air max fam (pics kinda suck, point and shootwith no natural light):

before (left) and after (right):
358350fbe9a5489cc601ac05a3a6d59a458b48d.jpg

1352519e764b2c5dacea60511007208fac32808.jpg

finished:

6473576beb9e4b06ce0fa90daaaf1399a8b3847.jpg

9b8257ae954f2ccfa20a1a36805080bed258828.jpg

Damn Jake those are pretty clean...got em fast too.
smokin.gif
Dude he got them to me fast and gave me a lil discount too
pimp.gif

And I must say, they literally looked DS after a lil bit of tender loving care!!!

You guys are torturing me......safari 90's and now Redwoods SMH
All I need now is for Justin to give me a definite no on a certain pair
frown.gif
....lol

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nice Air Max Light 3s.
x2 Nike seriously needs to get to retroing different older AMs.....

email sent
nerd.gif
thanks for the kind words everybody.....
denver - with that sole job you are REALLY making me consider buying a pair for you to do......
SDUBL - Package headed out to you either today or tomorrow.......its some of that real east coast sauce.

wearing the cury am1's today with some khakis....TRUST ME

Denver - nice work there. I've got several pairs awaiting some similar attention.

Nice Air Max Light 3s too
pimp.gif
. Ditto on the other AMs needing to beretroed.

Have a good one folks.

Nice paint job Denver. I assume white angelus? I need to do my university blue BW's from 02.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

2005 Varsity Red > 2008 Varsity Red >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2009 Sport Red

2z86hzt.jpg

301osk1.jpg

21jp0d1.jpg

"Beater" pair on the left.

I wore those 05's on Friday. Laser Blue Lights today. Trust me. HA!

what up fam! hope everyone had a good weekend. I was out and about the whole time trying to enjoy the sun before it disappears for the next 6 months. anyhow...
denver - nice touch up. those look good!
I figured I would ask here if anyone knows an NTer named "innovativeONE" I won one of his items and dude is seriously lacking on sending them out.won on wednesday of last week and to the best of my knowledge he still hasn't shipped. just figured I would ask. any help would be appreciated.
iDs today. you've seen the pics so I will spare you. or should I just say 'trust me' ?

thanks all. love those chilis (varsity reds) up there, still need a pair.

neukicks - heh yeah hit me up I can even tell you how to do it yourself, it's not hard. thing is, we're the same size so if you send me kicks and I fix'em up, I might not want to send 'em back, lol.

El Bro - the white part is createx opaque white, the tan is a createx opaque white base and angelus mixed in to make the tan color. I hear that regular oldangelus works good too with some duller. I like the createx because it is thin and dries with a nice flat finish.

it's easy, it's basically just painting over what's already there in very thin coats with a fine brush, very carefully. just keep in mind thistechnique is typically only fit for yellowed/stained soles. as evidenced by ClipsofDoom's infrared paint job, peeled/heavily cracked soles might not lastlong with this paint job, but still may be better than what you started with. but for soles where the paint is still fully in tact and just ugly, this workswonders. also, don't over-paint. if you apply the paint too thick, cracking and peeling is more likely.

by the way, I posted this over the weekend and nobody hit me up, but I thought I'd try one more time. if you are interested in size 9 samples of freshwater95s, i know a spot that has 3 pairs for $60 each, I just don't wanna blow up the spot and let the lurkers snag 'em all. fam members/regularcontributors feel free to contact me if you want the info.

yo denver that paint job adds a nice touch.
just stoppin by to say hello fAM... some beat clarks wallabees for today so no pic from me

Sup Fam!!

hope everyone had a great weekend!

Dan - dope drury currents and great pics too!
pimp.gif

Denver - dope job on those redwoods....you have been PM'ed!
glasses.gif

Brian - dope pickup, i'm glad i still have my 05's as well. (for backup tho....still got the sport reds
embarassed.gif
)
Greg - dope stickers and HOAs
pimp.gif

Cris - urawas make me
mad.gif
&
happy.gif
at the same time....sick fam!
pimp.gif

Chris/Jake - dope safari's from the both of you!
pimp.gif

Put on some ID's once over the weekend but was to drunk to take pics
embarassed.gif

...but got another late bday pickup....madoff like a bandit this year
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom