TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ what you waiting on James? more 87s!!?!?!

laugh.gif
a pair of '98's actually.....
nerd.gif
Frankmatthews that doesn't mean that i don't still need YOUR pair, don't forget!
laugh.gif
happy.gif

I don't like the new air units but I couldn't pass up on something I can potentially wear with a home Yankee jersey:

27zyfit.jpg

2mxhcpj.jpg

And another pic:

70dxdf.jpg

I had no idea these had leather tongues.

wore these the other day when daaznfella was fiendin' for mannys. finally got around to uploading a pic.

2w206jt.jpg

wish i had been thinking ahead enough to get the 87s and 90s too.. but i limited myself to 1. the 95s went first at NORT, 97s and 360s sat forever.

Originally Posted by crisone
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Good stuff all around.

I've had a few pickups lately, most are still awaiting cleanup. Here's a preview of one of them, a lesser known model with a USA colorway
nerd.gif
:

.............Nice, I need these in a Small.

Hmmmm.....may be thinking of another pair. Standard numerical sizes on these.

Also got these in today. Always liked this pair, specifically in this cw, and they basically leapt into my lap. Couldn't resist
laugh.gif

Tak -- nice rotation there
pimp.gif

Briannn -- I agree on the newer air bubbles, but I can't blame you. That colorway is nice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

anyone know where a pair of these could be had (sz12)?
M-NAM180-0810-006_1.jpg

I would think ebay would be your best bet. I still havent found a pair in 9.5 or 10.
ohwell.gif

Very close guys, you had the year right. Yall are pretty good at "Name that AM"
laugh.gif
. Air Max Triax '96 - Olympic colorway

They're not the cleanest, but a little midsole resto will go a long way. This was as much a sentimental pickup for me as anything. I had these in'96, my first pair of AMs. I saw Michael Johnson and tons other athletes wearing them during interviews and such in Atlanta and just had to have them,haha.

My mom came home with them and I was like

I thought I was bad, wearing the same USA logo as the olympic team
smokin.gif
. They're one of my favorite AM models and I literally don't think I'd seen a pair in this colorway since I had them, and I just happened to findthese in a generic auction
happy.gif

Have a good one guys!

^^nice man. I just purchased another pair of grails
happy.gif
pictures in a fewdays...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
and yes JIBBY this pair is a pair of 87's
laugh.gif

uh oh did neukicks get some air max b safaris?
nerd.gif

larrivee, NICE, I really like that model of the triax. there was an all grey pair that sold for like $30 shipped on ebay recently but they were crumbling. can't beat that usa colorway, my favorite! I know I have posted these a lot, but one more won't hurt anybody. windrunners...

c992500eb3444c64a6aaebcbfe996d6b5e8ef69.jpg

Can anyone help me with the fittings of am180s? I wear 11 in ams but these look narrow how do they fit I have a wide foot should I do 11.5?

larrivee7 - nice pickup boss, and good teaser pics. it's always great to bring back memories with pickups like that
neukicks - ha! I know *you love them. I am excited to see what you are adding to your already sick collection..
well I'm pretty bummed, but I went ahead and filed a dispute on my purchase from 'ingenuity99' haven't heard anything from him for days now.I've had only good luck with sellers so far (other than that RMK BS) so I guess my time was coming.. I really just wanted my limes
frown.gif

Those 180s were $10 at outlets
eek.gif

damn, such a clean shoe...(if anyone has a pair sz11.5/12 feel free to let me know
happy.gif
)

Thanks for the help!

obsidian 90s:

EDIT: itsmedallas, I dont own any, but when I was trying on 180s I feltthey fit true-to-size compared to other AMs (maybe sz 1/2 up if you have very wide feet though) GL

larrivee7 - Nice pickup on the Tuned Max. Don't see them too often. Look forward to a pic of them 'on foot' whenever you break them out.

denverairforce - You could post a pic of those every day and i wouldn't complain. They are such a well designed pair.

itsmedallas - I too wear an 11 in most AM's, and although 180's aren't uncomfortable in that size, I'd go 11.5 for extra comfort. Just myopinion though.

I'm just trying to tell my self that I need half a size bigger because my Grail has come around but it's half a size bigger them what I wear. I hopethey don't look goofy and long. Thanks for the help guys.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Can anyone help me with the fittings of am180s? I wear 11 in ams but these look narrow how do they fit I have a wide foot should I do 11.5?
IMO- Stick with your true size. Unless you prefer that roomy feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom