TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ look legit to moi.

Jibby - thanks man, its a good pair
Denver -
nerd.gif

with some jeans, and jacket, its cold in NOVA today

Those 95s are legit. Just some advice though...next time re-size your pics. Its easier to do a legit check overlooking the whole shoe at once without having toside scroll lol.

Dallas...depending on what 180s your talking about true to size is good. I think on models like the HOAs smaller wouldn't hurt. I'm a 13 and tried on a12 womens (mens 10.5) HOAs and I put em on haha. Fit tight, but I squeezed my foot in em.

James..dope Hufs. I need to keep a look out for those when I have some $$ to spend on kicks.

I wish I came up on those when they hit outlets. Wasn't it Viet that came up on those and selling em to the Fam?

Peace Fam....rainy day here in SoCal.

Originally Posted by larrivee7
wow.....the color blocking couldn't be any better on these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*added to the long wanted list*

Brian - those "yankee" 95's are dope, i've been meaning to snag a pair but everytime my size showsup....there's something else i want more.
ohwell.gif

good $#!t as usual Fam!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

James..dope Hufs. I need to keep a look out for those when I have some $$ to spend on kicks.
thanks man, great rainy day pair if you ask me. your package should be there by the end of the week......

always wanted these.....for $25 bucks i can't really complain.....some little scuffs and what not buuuuuuuuuut, they are great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Chris....you get my text???

Just in today, no shoes, but AM-worthy:

It sucks when you have 3 floors and your shoe boxes are on the 3rd, my shoes just pile up at the door downstairs, decided to put them away:

Bye.

Cris.

damn those look good james, much better than the sellers pics
laugh.gif

.....where's the other "steal" he had up? hmmmmmmm?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Cris - dope jacket...one hell of a rotation too
pimp.gif

Nice pick up James...even better price.

Nice windrunner Cris. You have the 360s for it?

What's up fam? Just checking in.

Cris - dope Air u breathe windrunner. I've been looking for a XL for ages
nerd.gif

New pickup pics coming later in the week

Peace.

Neukicks - awesome 98's and price.. the 98 in that colourway is the only shoe that ive worn thats had both the bubbles go out (knock on wood), hope yourshold up

Cris - Dope jacket, red looks so vibrant... and i love shoe pileup pictures
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

Neukicks - awesome 98's and price.. the 98 in that colourway is the only shoe that ive worn thats had both the bubbles go out (knock on wood), hope yours hold up

Cris - Dope jacket, red looks so vibrant... and i love shoe pileup pictures
laugh.gif

yea, nice jacket cris
pimp.gif
, thanks alot nwt
laugh.gif
, they feel good, put them on my feet right away to go to class tonight. so far so good.....

Too much heat...which I don't mind since it's about to be 50 degrees with RAIN tomorrow and the rest of the week...SMFH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Probably can't unDS those 95s just yet.
grin.gif

neukicks, nice 98s. And those Air Tuned Maxes posted previously are pretty nice too.

JD Exclusive shoes no longer wow me.

Chris (B.Ground)...its been sprinkling off and on out here at work (Valencia), but in Palmdale from what my wife says its been cloudy, but dry. Also I saw yourpost in the pick up post about the black/grey 1s (sorry for the off AM topic), check Sheikh. If they have em but not your size they can order from anotherstore. I can check at my sheikh over the weekend if you want?

Cris...haha I'm sure Justin will end up giving you a "heads up" on a pair sooner or later.

Brian...late, but nice pick up on the 95s. I've passed on a few pairs only because I had something else to buy at the moment when they popped up. I agreeon JD...they've only had a few decent releases lately.

Peace Fam!

Who is gonna write the obituary for the Air Classic BW?

Just saw the pics of the 2010 version of the "classic" Persian Violet colorway...for a company so hellbent on being environmentally friendly, theycontinue to waste materials and effort creating ugly shoes.

I'll live with the smaller air units of those white/navy 95s...I needed a white/navy shoe pretty badly
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom