TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AM fam... after Denver restored his midsole, I decided to do the same on my redwoods. But then my "artistic" hand began to have an itch hahahahahere we go.... This is what I have so far and now I'm stuck with what else to do. Jus thought I'd share.

cris. good thing you asked that.. i thought about that myself before i went crazy buying a grip of stuff and regretting it at the end of the day(good thing istopped myself)... as of late ive been focusing on childhood grails and such. and also newer retro's.. cant rock an original that will fall apart on you.

btw, what up fam.

custom looks good arisorous

arisorous - looking good so far, that shade of blue looks dope. if u wanna add some more stuff.....maybe white and/orblue speckles on midsole, and/or white lining around the air unit to give it that pre-2004 look, then top it off with white laces
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

arisorous - looking good so far, that shade of blue looks dope. if u wanna add some more stuff.....maybe white and/or blue speckles on midsole, and/or white lining around the air unit to give it that pre-2004 look, then top it off with white laces
nerd.gif
and paint the air max words white?

Chris - I think you posted a pair of shoes your restored using Jason Markk a while back...I cant seem to find it. Can you post your restoration again? I justordered a pair of 1's that need to be cleaned up a bit and was curious how the Jason Markk cleaner worked out for you.

Those Torch Maxims are sweet, and i like the new material, has a nice texture to it. I'd buy them, no problem.

Top 7 maxes i'd keep:

1: AM1 Orignal Mesh
2: AM90 Azure
3: AM1 QS
4: AM90/Current Hurrache
5: AM90 Infra Premium (you know i like em)
6: AM95 Neon
7: AM90 Current (10ac)
8: AM 2009 Volt.

Can't do 7.
happy.gif

Think i'll rock vivids today.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by nrg1604

i just got some id and got an email saying they began manufacturing on my pair. how long does it typically take until they ship them out?
A good 3-5 weeks. What'cha have coming?
nerd.gif
just some simple 90.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

*edit
just saw these pop up. these maxims keep getting weirder..
nike-air-maxim-1-torch-black-yellow-01.jpg

this is NOT a livestrong according to link
Not a Livestrong because these shoes would be disrespectful towards Lance's foundation.

I mean, WHAT is this?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

rhn4o3.jpg

If these shoes were to age five years, the midsole and swoosh might switch colors with each other
roll.gif

Thanks Justin in my behalf.

Yet another item FS for my homie, Powerwall Tier Zero's, Size 10:

PM me if interested........

Cris.

Make sure you charge extra for that decal and then spread the wealth with all of us. LOL

no doubt cris, and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....those powerwalls....
devil.gif
....i've seen like 4 pairs of those exact ones for sale recently....no12's of course (not like i'd afford 'em but still....nice to have the option)
indifferent.gif

Brian -
roll.gif

arisorous - that's hilarious that you just posted those because I just started customizing the exact same pair of 90s a few days ago. i'm not too happywith mine at this point though, I need to rethink one of the colors I used. I painted the mudguard (it bothered me how that was a different shade of gray thanthe rest of the upper), the plastic pieces by the laces, and the air max letters on the jewel piece and the back. I was going for a purple/gray/dark grayscheme but it's not quite right. yours look good! I concur that you should consider painting the air max letters, it will make them pop a little more.

prok - love the spiridons, that's my favorite color of them, i've been keeping an eye out for those for a little while now.

cris - those are some crazy powerwalls

Cris- Is it the same friend who you're selling all these shoes for? If so, seems like he has a crazy collection.

Originally Posted by tak

Make sure you charge extra for that decal and then spread the wealth with all of us. LOL
Lol, i'll be removing the decal, as you know, you have to earn it....

Originally Posted by denverairforce

arisorous - that's hilarious that you just posted those because I just started customizing the exact same pair of 90s a few days ago. i'm not too happy with mine at this point though, I need to rethink one of the colors I used. I painted the mudguard (it bothered me how that was a different shade of gray than the rest of the upper), the plastic pieces by the laces, and the air max letters on the jewel piece and the back. I was going for a purple/gray/dark gray scheme but it's not quite right. yours look good! I concur that you should consider painting the air max letters, it will make them pop a little more.

prok - love the spiridons, that's my favorite color of them, i've been keeping an eye out for those for a little while now.

cris - those are some crazy powerwalls

Denver- post it bro... I'm almost done with mine.

Originally Posted by marco23d

Cris- Is it the same friend who you're selling all these shoes for? If so, seems like he has a crazy collection.

.............Yeah, he has a CRAZY collection, I should snap a pic of his "shoe room", before we started sellin' off his stuff, once you walk in,you would see KR's, AMS', Powerwalls, etc., all out of the boxes.

Cris.

Cris, cris, cris. Dam shame he doesn't rock the heck out of those AM's. Size 10 to boot! Aaron and I would be all over it, but his niche is OG Jordan1's and you know what I'm into.

Cris and Greg... thanks for the stickies fellas... Cris, I hope to expect another lil envelope with the chromed out joints as well... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom