TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

starting to move stuff to my new place. it's not gonna all fit. not sure what i'm gonna do because i hate to store stuff at my parent's house. some of the air maxes (disregard the forces)

290042997.jpg

Something very similar to those 3m 95's are dropping next year. If not the same. Can't remember exactly but I did see samples.

Originally Posted by micmorales

maybe the designer was an NTer?
laugh.gif

I love it when Jath comes after folks when he sees misspelled words!

Chris, your Safaris look tooo Fresh! hows the wife?

seeing misspelled words tickle his fancy
wink.gif
laugh.gif

sup guys,
just passing through

Mike have you noticed that your name is in the "Search Tags" on top of the snealer showcase forum ?
Look´s like your an NT VIP know
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways yesterday to work
a2135281ec0431aed9e199c54e0fa228099ce07.pjpg

indecs: feelin those 90's. simple colorways =
smokin.gif

steve: dope dope teal lights. was about to buy 'em but just to decided to id a similar pair of 87's. everytime i see them itjust makes me want to buy them anyway
seb: hmm, i dunno either. they are fresh though
laugh.gif

^^ sup
I just remembered why.
They are powerwalls indeed, but all powerwalls were part of a "line".
All Whites, Extraordinary Oranges, Blue Ribbons, Extraordinary Greens, All Blacks & Limited Editions
that´s where they got there name from.

I've been sleeping on NT since the YUKU changeover. Those upcoming 90s posted on the last page are
pimp.gif
deff excited.

& what size are you kevin2nd?

Hello Team AM Fam,

Sorry for posting in here and not being a member
laugh.gif
. I just have a fewquestions i would like to ask:

1) Would $220 shipped be a good deal for DS AM 90 Escape II?

2) Would $270 shipped be a good deal for NDS 8/10 AM 1 Votech?

3) What are these AM 90s and what would be a good offer for these?

6tz35tl.jpg

Thank you FAM.

storm blue
pimp.gif
bought my first pair ds no box for around ahundred and i just won my second pair on ebay $130 shipped from ebay. those other prices sound too expensive but i'm not an expert.

Originally Posted by theemcee0

i dno if you can blame the sellers, except the guy setting his BIN at 725. i'd blame the buyers hyping them up. and i thought i overpaied at 385 shipped in june earlier this year... the price has doubled in only 5 months. ridiculous. they're still going for 400 something shipped on napsize though lol. still too pricey.
I usually would blame the buyers but man, just to have the audacity to set it @ $725. Now I feel a lil' bad that I passed on a pair for like$230-250, but that's $100 more than my limit anyway.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

storm blue
pimp.gif
bought my first pair ds no box for around a hundred and i just won my second pair on ebay $130 shipped from ebay. those other prices sound too expensive but i'm not an expert.

Ayo thanks Kev...These look dope as hell and guys asking $150+ shipping DS with box and everything.

I may just consider the escape...the Vios seem a bit steep for the condition they're in.

kevin2nd wrote:
i just won my second pair on ebay $130 shipped from ebay.

I was kinda watching those and I even posted the link when the buyer had a BIN price of $120 + shipping. I get kinda
mad.gif
devil.gif
knowing that we wear the same size and pretty much have the same taste in shoes (not Ipod cases
roll.gif
)

By the way, did you ever get those Azure 90's for cheap?

*sigh... could somebody help me find a pair of them storms in a 9.5 or 10 please!
nerd.gif

Corey: the game is mahjong - its kinda like dominos...
and thanks for the comments on them lights from the fam...

Peace

adob0, I also snatched those black/red Hua Bursts off eBay for damn cheap. Real happy I found them, and such a comfy shoe.
Have to go a full size up tho, which makes 'em look pretty big. Oh well...

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Hello Team AM Fam,

Sorry for posting in here and not being a member
laugh.gif
. I just have a few questions i would like to ask:

1) Would $220 shipped be a good deal for DS AM 90 Escape II?

2) Would $270 shipped be a good deal for NDS 8/10 AM 1 Votech?

6tz35tl.jpg

Thank you FAM.

1) Price is a bit too high IMO

2) *refer to 1)*

3) as Kev said, they are storm blues..
pimp.gif
150 is a good price for those, GET EMMMMMMM
devil.gif

edit: HUB, info on those 90s you posted ?
smile.gif

Yeah Steve, I saw those today as well. I think that the blue looks out of place, but if you remove the crappy camo pattern and the patent leather those wouldbe dope. If you rock them with jeans that will cover up most of the problem anyway, so I will probably pick them up when they hit sales racks.

BTW - Very dope Avy Sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INDECS

adob0, I also snatched those black/red Hua Bursts off eBay for damn cheap. Real happy I found them, and such a comfy shoe.
Have to go a full size up tho, which makes 'em look pretty big. Oh well...

cool, i was hopin some of the fam picked em up, they didn't last very long once they got listed. but yeah, i know what your sayin. i have to go 1/2size up in bursts. i think it's because they're so narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom