TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn man - that shoe looks crispy fresh. bad news though. one of the caps stolen from my car was the undefeated one you got for me. i'm so pissed.

JDocs, you said that McChickens are too expensive? Where the hell do you live? They're a buck over here! (1 dollar)

Originally Posted by battleground03

That f*^@%#* sucks Kev. Well, if you want a replacement UNDFTD just opened their on-line store
Just a side note: Did anyone else catch that they misspelled "unprecedented" on one of their shirts and put "unpresidented"?
I had to laugh. (at the bottom of this T)

WORLD%20PLAY%20TEE%20WHITE%20LIST_LRG.jpg

maybe the designer was an NTer?
laugh.gif

I love it when Jath comes after folks when he sees misspelled words!

Chris, your Safaris look tooo Fresh! hows the wife?

DAN ~ woah
nerd.gif
.... good to hear from you
smile.gif

JDocs, you said that McChickens are too expensive? Where the hell do you live? They're a buck over here! (1 dollar)

I live near Toronto... we dont have dollar menu in Canada
frown.gif

Morning Fam,

I don't think that I will repost others' pics again, caused some slight confusion. Sorry
embarassed.gif

Chris - Pic looks really vivid. What kind of cam?

Selectaclutch - So so nice!

Good day all,
Jerrod

Chris - Dope safari pic up there
pimp.gif

Oli - Love the Kid Robots. What an excellent pair of kicks!

SelectaClutchS: very nice concord spiridon. glistening swoosh, brilliant colors and sooo comfy. this shoes is simply great. and now i want mypair of og michigans ... grrr

kev:
great tl2 ... now that's a vibrating colorway. oh and the pic with the doubles, shrooms and taiwans ... don't you think thats a littlebit od? you know we're not all in these dimensions
tongue.gif

eek.gif
a Dan sighting. The sheriff rolling through...

Oli- Nice! as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom