TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Cris!!
smile.gif

Im not part of the amfam, but i like to visit this thread a lot, dope airmaxes everybody, and congratulations crisone. bendiciones para tu familia.

Congrats to you Cris, good stuff.

My day on the other hand was %%##*+. Had my car repaired last week, looked pritine, ready to sell, crashed it today, smashthe very same bit i had repaired, so now i have to repair it, and i aloready sold it and due to pick up the new car.

These things are here to test us.....

Wore Maxim Trainers, i sat and staired at them while i waited for the tow truck...
frown.gif

Modz...I'll bet you took off the TAF sticker before tha accident huh?
smh.gif

Haha....

hope all gets better bro!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Ta people, 2nd repair job, another 2k out of pocket, but you're right, could have been worse...
I woke up to see my two rear tires slashed this morning if it makes you feel any better
grin.gif

CRIS - CONGRATS MAN!!!

recycled

Size 11.5ers
nerd.gif
....... I've got a cheap link for you. I alreadyhave a pair, or I'd be on these. PM me before I decide I need another
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Mic - thanks for the patta update...

El Bro - Sorry to hear, I hope u get ur money back...

Went to Ontario Mills Nike Outlet...

Air Max 90 ($69.99)
ifd9qr.jpg

Idk if they ship but if any of you want I can get em for u.
I would like to buy a pair of this shoe. I need a shoe to do my white inner lining of the air unit Project. These are perfect.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i know the PYS shoes guys personally and hope they rectify the situation. My only problem with them is they never take old product off so they still show the prices they sold their stuff in 2003 at and when people make me offers they reference that price and say thats what PYS sells them for. Of course they have been sold out for 6 years but you see what im saying. You should really just communicate calmly with them, state your case, and i would hope they do you right and resolve the situation.

Yeah, I pleaded my case with the genius over the phone and she refused my refund and said nothing can be done. They cant tell the difference between thepicture and what they sent me. Pisses me off. I filed a claim with my CC company. So I should be getting my money back anyways. They claim they sent theshoes back, but I havent received them. I should piss on the shoes after I get my refund and send them back to them like that for making me go through allthis, and it being their mistake. Im not that type of person, but they deserve it.
smile.gif

Anyways, Im about to pull the trigger on some USA 1's. 250 Shipped, I just hope there is no yellowing. I need to get pics of the 04 Chili 1's I justbought. They are amazing in comparison to the recent QS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom