TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ USA's and VIOTECHS, are the two that i NEED. And I don't say that very often, I only really want things, but those two pairs I think are must haves.

Speaking of selling things, I sold off prob like 25 or so pairs before I did my little collection post. But I continually find myself wearing the same 10 or sopairs out of 50. I need to get rid of alot more, but I just don't know how or what to get rid of.

Sorry for the rant
laugh.gif

Sorry for the rant, but Stupid Pickyourshoes.com is screwing me. So I found pair of 05 Air Max LTD's with the old air units

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=3135

I was excited. I called beforehand to verify and make sure they were the correct air units, but it was something they couldnt look up. So I chanced it, and ofcourse I receive the same shoe but with the newer air units so its not the product in the link posted. They look like this

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=6440

So I sent the shoes back Priority mail Double boxed in perfect condition. Didnt bother trying on the shoes because I hate the new air units on the ltd's soI knew right away I didnt want them. They received the shoes on the 23rd of this month. So I called today and they rejected the shoes because they had waterdamage, and the shoes were wrinkled because of the water damage. So they didnt want to refund my money. Amazing, seeing that it was their mistake sending me ashoe not pictured. But the claim its the same because of the product code. But to meticulous owners like us with air maxes, I knew better. So I have to file adispute with my CC company. How do I know PYS didnt purposely damage the shoes just to sell them. Im not saying they did, but Ive sent tons shoes through uspsbefore double boxed and received shoes that werent even double boxed and have never had water issues. USPS would have had to let the box soak in water, andthen the water seeped through the big box to the shoe box and then to the shoes. Im just venting. thanks for listening. But that was pretty shady of PYS not torefund my money when it was their mistake to begin with.

yeah man that sucks. I only dealt with PYS once and had no issues, but that sounds pretty lame.

and damnit, I missed another auction because of work, haha. '03 neon 05's $76 shipped. fam get 'em? hope so.

Yeah if you get what you're supposed to with PYS, there's no problems. If you have to return something thats when the problems start...Ive had problemswith returns with them.

Def contact your CC company about it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah if you get what you're supposed to with PYS, there's no problems. If you have to return something thats when the problems start...Ive had problems with returns with them.

May I ask what happened in your situation. I swear after you just said this I honestly think they would purposely damage the shoes so theywouldnt have to give up the money. After all this shoe I bought has been on their website forever. I doubt anyboby would want them anytime soon

Originally Posted by El Bro

Sorry for the rant, but Stupid Pickyourshoes.com is screwing me. So I found pair of 05 Air Max LTD's with the old air units

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=3135

I was excited. I called beforehand to verify and make sure they were the correct air units, but it was something they couldnt look up. So I chanced it, and of course I receive the same shoe but with the newer air units so its not the product in the link posted. They look like this

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=6440

So I sent the shoes back Priority mail Double boxed in perfect condition. Didnt bother trying on the shoes because I hate the new air units on the ltd's so I knew right away I didnt want them. They received the shoes on the 23rd of this month. So I called today and they rejected the shoes because they had water damage, and the shoes were wrinkled because of the water damage. So they didnt want to refund my money. Amazing, seeing that it was their mistake sending me a shoe not pictured. But the claim its the same because of the product code. But to meticulous owners like us with air maxes, I knew better. So I have to file a dispute with my CC company. How do I know PYS didnt purposely damage the shoes just to sell them. Im not saying they did, but Ive sent tons shoes through usps before double boxed and received shoes that werent even double boxed and have never had water issues. USPS would have had to let the box soak in water, and then the water seeped through the big box to the shoe box and then to the shoes. Im just venting. thanks for listening. But that was pretty shady of PYS not to refund my money when it was their mistake to begin with.
i know the PYS shoes guys personally and hope they rectify the situation. My only problem with them is they never take old product off so theystill show the prices they sold their stuff in 2003 at and when people make me offers they reference that price and say thats what PYS sells them for. Ofcourse they have been sold out for 6 years but you see what im saying. You should really just communicate calmly with them, state your case, and i would hopethey do you right and resolve the situation.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Yeah if you get what you're supposed to with PYS, there's no problems. If you have to return something thats when the problems start...Ive had problems with returns with them.

May I ask what happened in your situation. I swear after you just said this I honestly think they would purposely damage the shoes so they wouldnt have to give up the money. After all this shoe I bought has been on their website forever. I doubt anyboby would want them anytime soon

I bought some Midwest Jordan 20s about 2 years ago...when I got em, they had a big scuff on the suede on the toe. I contacted them, and they agreed to take emback and replace em with a new pair. When I got the new pair, it looked like it was the same pair that I sent back. So I contacted them again, sent em backagain. When they got em, they said there's nothing they can do, so they refunded me.

all sounds good, but both times I sent em back I paid for shipping, and they only refunded me the cost of the shoes, and they sent it as a paypal payment so Iwas out shipping 2x, and paypal fees.

I'm not trying to bash them or anything because I've dealt with them before that more than once with no problems....I just only deal with them now ifits my only other option, which is almost never.

looks legit to me but can i get a confirm for a friend. i'm too lazy to dig out my pair and check the tag.

2zidhuf.jpg

1zb4ap3.jpg

Speaking of selling things, I sold off prob like 25 or so pairs before I did my little collection post. But I continually find myself wearing the same 10 or so pairs out of 50. I need to get rid of alot more, but I just don't know how or what to get rid of.

Word!

El Bro - Sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully everything work outs for you

Today
4076258546_118db5b4cc_o.jpg

I'm no expert, but that seller is selling a whole bunch of stuff that looks legit (hg's and maizes been on my watch list since they were listed). sorryif that's not much help.

El Bro - that sounds like some BS to me. hope you can get it resolved.
James - nice 95s up there. I know that there were 2 pairs of red gradients that have come out recently, which ones arethose? I'm not a big fan of red but your pic has me liking those..
these for me today, though the pic is recycled..

^^ they are actually the team orange? safety orange? i forgot what they are called.....i just don't know how to work my camera so things come out a littledifferent.....

Jibby...dope Mowabbs. I really like those a lot.

On James' behalf....those are the Team Oranges lol. I think its time for a new pic of those sir, to avoid the future confusion haha.

Haha....I'm the same way with mine. I feel lucky when I get a halfway decent pic with mine.

yeah, I see what you're saying about the time.

Haha....I'm the same way with mine. I feel lucky when I get a halfway decent pic with mine.

yeah, I see what you're saying about the time.
you and me both man.

SEE!! I know it is so dumb, but it drives me absolutely crazy

wow, those are orange? crazy. well that shot makes em look pretty good regardless of the color. god I wish they had the big air units on them cus I would pickup all the gradients!
s dubl - thanks boss. the materials on them are very nice.
and is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that some regulars are MIA the past few days?

diggin' those mowabb 93's, I gotta grab a pair one of these days. at first I didn't like the brown part against the black midsole, but I'm overit, they're heat.

Found it....go to Navigation>settings>time zone>hit the drop down menu,set time>save.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^
laugh.gif
, its the camera man, i don't know *%+% about it

Damn I thought it was just me. Just set it on AUTO ansel adams
tongue.gif
HAHA, I do have it set to AUTO! its just the way it is i guess
tired.gif
comparison shot i did a while back:

EDIT: SDUBL I can't get it......

Originally Posted by brickSB

[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! WHAT!! [/lil jon]
[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! OOOKAAAY!! [/lil jon]
[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! WHAT!! [/lil jon]
[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! OOOKAAAY!! [/lil jon]

FYI, I just wrote that song in 7 seconds. Feel free to sign me.
I hate that shape of the Maxims like something fierce!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

totally agree greg....and i dislike all blk shoes and blk midsoles

Paren Chris, belated Happy Bday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom