TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy holidays fam! got a new camera for x-mas, thought i would try it out this morning on what i wore last night...

87nxs7n.jpg

sup fam,
I wish everybody merry x-mas and really nice holidays
wink.gif

Cubanbee the pix are really really nice, specially the ones with Dave White
Steve nice IDs man
phOR sweet pick up on the Structures, can´t wait till next month
Oli lovin the 3Ms B
smokin.gif

Battle can´t go wrong with B. Drurys, sweet pick up
smokin.gif

wearing AM 90s today to chill (recycled picture)
33b35c74ed7f3bb3d0b29eed49e914fbef3be87.pjpg

Merry Christmas FAM and to everyone else!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Take cares!

~jjkicks

damn need to wait for another hour before the listning of my next pickup will end

my goals for2008:
buy al the powerwall 90's
and compelete the brs powerwall serie!

Thanks for the compliments on the Ben Drury's everyone.

Mike - I got one more pick up then I'm on a lil shoe vacay for a bit. Oh yeah, collection post will be done before I return to work

I broke out my Lights for the Laker Game/Wine at 2:00 in the afternoon
happy.gif
/homemade BBQ Chicken pizza. Merry Christmas FAM!

HAPPPYYY HOLIDAYYYSSSSS FAM !!!!! There is a lot of OWNAGE in here to finish off the year...

yo battleground, maybe i'm buggin' or something..... but it feels like you copped 12 pairs of whatever this past month and a half!!!!crazyyy.... dope sport red jd lights.... and its better getting the hold tights late than never....
happy.gif
and I don't believe thats "homemade".... its digiorno (sp?)
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ucasta that was such a "kid at heart" moment

yo oli .... I would like to see a flash on that camera nexttime lol....dope premium currys and 3m 95s.....

nice seb!!! I know laser blue 90s > vivid blue 90s (u.s. release next month??) but i'll settle and try to snag a decent pair of mesh90s....just because I can't afford it rite now....
tongue.gif

wore hufquakes on xmas day today....but no pics (too lazy) and its not good enough in this thread
ohwell.gif

I finally got 06' bison premium 90s tho' thanks to a good friend for xmas.....will post pics later...

HEADS UP FAM!!!! I did find a pair of jd sport lights (3m) on ebay....i'll post the link tomorrow cuz im tired rite now from work and only had 2 hrs ofsleep last night...

peace.....

i hope everybody had a good time with familiy/friends/beloved

great am's again on the last pages

and now let's bring this back to the first page

Morning,
Nice pics on the page aaron, seb, and chris. That pizza is looking good. I hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays. Perhaps myfavorite of all is soon approaching, the new year!

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

pics of the AM97 LUX

air-max-97-3m-lux-3.jpg

air-max-97-3m-lux-2.jpg

200 GBP = 400 USD = a no no

oh yeah, Happy Holiday's Y'all
happy.gif
yo, these lux are 50% off right now in niketown london. i copped me some 07 diamond pack dunks for less than 30gbp. the am97 lux are now95gbp....get them NOW! if u want them

[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Sup Team AMFAM? I need price check on a pair of DS OG 1987 Air Max 1s size 10, with box and bookletstill attached. Some yellowing on sole, but overall they are well preserved. Any help is truly appreciated....thanks[/color]!

i saw a OG DS pair recently go for 237 and some change. here is the pic...
7wkbyo8.jpg

steal price if you ask me...

Whats up Fam? Haven't been in here for a few days, been busy with work and last minute Christmas shopping
smh.gif
Hope everyone had a merry Christmas.
Nice stuff in here as usual.

Chris, I just picked them up at the post office to day
pimp.gif
Thanks again.

Anytime Raf!

n1ke drawer - I swear it's homemade lol! Yes, close to a dozen in the last month and a half, crackhead status
roll.gif

Where's that link for those Lights? I see a few B-Grade have hit ebay.

Unds to UNDFTD sale

Under everyones sig / name I see Interact and a list of options...How do I get rid of that?
I just dont wanna see it..same goes for forum jump and bookmarks, above quick reply

Originally Posted by micmorales

Under everyones sig / name I see Interact and a list of options...How do I get rid of that?
I just dont wanna see it..same goes for forum jump and bookmarks, above quick reply

it's my understanding that those can't be removed but i'd pm methodman to be 100% sure.

as far as the price of the OG's i'd say 200ish(higher if there's less yellowing)

quick question for anybody that has cement atmos 87s.. do they actually fit a full size bigger?
nerd.gif
somebody said that once, I want to make sure though !thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom