TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oli, very nice Caves. I need those.

I gotta go to bed. My Buckeyes broke my heart for the third time in a years span. (2 football, 1 bball L's in the 'ship)

Originally Posted by size twelve

i've recently decided that AM97s are my favorite max. they fit my foot well. i'm still mad my concord XI-inspired joints didn't win me a gift card from KATC, but oh well..

Pics?
nerd.gif

Sad that I probably won't be touching those structures seeing as they're an urban account release. I don't come by those too often.

Morning Fam,

Oli - Caves are one of the best non-mesh am87s by far.

Chi-town - US pick-up? C'mon ,say yes, please.

JDM - There are quite a few Urban accounts in my general area so I may be able to lend a helping hand. Like someone else on here was saying I don't thinkthat these will do so well W/ the Urb. acc. in my area so I'm hoping they will all get them and the prices will fall. But thats always the hope right:smile:

edit: I went and read the structure release thread in the retro forum. It says that only black toed teal/infrared is slated for US release estimated on the23rd. Also, it said they are an Indie release not Urban which I personally despise. Keep shoes in the 'hood where they belong or go to the 'hood toget'em. Sorry I had to vent a little
wink.gif

Wadup Fam,
it's been a while, actually... before new years.
So happy newyear to everyone.

Seen some nice stuff the last few pages.
Nice pickup James.
And who picked up those NDS Curry 1's for 50 shipped in the Buy/Sell forum.
eek.gif
frown.gif

That's just dirt cheap.

Peace fam

Would someone be so kind as to tell me how to post pics in here?

I tried. I researched. I am not a COMPLETE moron. And I can't figure it out.

I know the Fam got some Hip Hop heads. I recall from my 3XDope avy.

And I want to share my latest (non sneaker) pick ups with the Fam.

Many thanks in advance.

if you are using the 'quick reply' feature press CTRL + ALT + i then copy the URL into the box that pops up.. if you are using the "AddReply" feature click the little picture of the mountain and then click Add URL (or something) and put the url in there. GOOD LUCK
wink.gif

Much appreciated JDocs. So here we go.

Worked on these projects on a low level while I was at Virgin Records in 98 or so. As an assistant and to College Radio.

I got a couple of things for Lenny Kravitz and Fatboy Slim etc. as an asst. But I didn't work in the Urban Dept. Who were in charge of these. So I nevergot one.

Almost 10 years later, I work for their manager and he hooked me up with these.....

6z6l07n.jpg

Gold Certification for Moment of Truth and Full Clip.

Where my Gang Starr heads at?

Nice Structures posted on this page.

Now that I know they're an urban/indie release, I don't think these are going to sit on shelves as long as I had hoped.

c5f15868c954826d0f231878b402a62cd57924e.jpg

Picked these up today as part of my continuing quest to overhaul my rotation.

Briannn - Yep no sitting, it seems owners of indie release stores always push stuff alot harder imho than urban accounts. Nice pick-up, love mine.

Illphillip - Very nice! Hard to earn is constantly in rotation over here. I think I need to start digging into the whole jazzmatazz thing.

Corey - What up, I have never been to snkr type event before, but I sent you a pm.

Oli - Nice lights. I like that nylon tongue.

Whats going on Fam
Sorry haven't been around much lately. My grandpa passed away on my birthday and haven't been around lately.
Just thought I'd throw out a picture of what I wore today.
951copyfu2.jpg

And heres another picture I took cause I was bored.
95copyqs1.jpg

Take care Fam! Live life to the fullest!
~jjkicks

JJ-Sorry to hear about your g-pa. I lost both my grandmothers last year, so I know what it's like. Keep your head up!

sup,
thank´s for all the b-day wishes guys, much appreciated
wink.gif

Tibor I wrote you an email buddy, I hope you got it
James long time no talk I gotta check msn more often ... anyways killer pick up on the 90s
smokin.gif

Oli really nice B, damn I still need that Lights for a decent price
Phillip that´s one hell of a pick up
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

the record is so classic, I still have "Full Clip" in my set when I´m on my turns, it bring´s back so many memories everytime I hear it
... on the emotional level that´s the sickest pick up that I saw on NT till now, better than any sneaker (yep I said it
laugh.gif
)

Anyways got this display case yesterday for free from work, and the Dominique as b-day present from my bro
ba115fea3cd09d4c05f5b2a26d6b1919953aac5.pjpg

Actually I´m not the guy that put´s his kickz on display.
Also I don´t have to much DS shoes flying around my crib,
from the ones that are DS, the most are doubles and a pair here and there that I haven´t worn yet.
But I got the case for free, so I took it.

happy belated new years
happy.gif

nice pickups everyone from the structures to the ap 97's
happy.gif
......ifanyone has a DS size 6 or 6.5 that they are willing to trade for a DS size 7 let me know
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
...size 7 is too big
frown.gif

-------------------
DS size 7 ap 97's for sale or trade

DAMN PHIL!!

ya'll know before I post my collection , I post my wife's first...

a lil sneak preview...

her version of history of air....Ya'll know she FAM too! ( thanks again Oli! )

6o0efyb.jpg

quality stuff shes got there.. those 98s and 180s
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

NOW LETS SEE WHAT YOURE HOLDING
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Those anybody mind posting the Air max history with all the catalog's i remember somebody did it a few threads back...thanks
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom