TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "poop pants"

but seriously.. Hub that is a ridiculous collection
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hub - That is just craaaazzzyyyyy!!!!! Less like a collection pic, and more like a check list for Air Max collectors. Seriously I gotta get back to work, but Ijust can't stop looking .

indeed that really a very impressive collection. i really like the fact that it has your personal touch. it's evident that you have your own taste and youfollow it. this something to admire i'd say. again ... impressive. i really love all you am90 (except the dqm ... but that's just me) ... also the 87are so on point. then the asics ... great

and to think i didn't wear my "depends" today damnit. *goes home to wash poop pants*
laugh.gif
Let me know if ya need any Kev, we got sizeM- XXL here at the Hospital.

Cris.

Mic - Ya I use a tripod. Still learining a whole lot on my camera. Come to LA!

Cris - Congrats on the house man! Wifey and I were diggin the lil island in the kitchen. I want one of those
happy.gif

"Some new fits, some new kicks, I often do this coz itz the pitz not being dip!"

Random - Ya, the Dah Shinin' is classic to me. Sound Bwoy Bureill was my cut!

HUB - Geeez man! That is one sick collection. I can finally divert my attention away from AF1's avy
laugh.gif

phillip - how about some Kurious Jorge "A Constipated Monkey"

Got these in today and couldnt keep them ds. $62 shipped from ebay
eek.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120206740183&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

Originally Posted by illphillip

TAPES!!!!!

I see INTOXICATED DEMONS under there.

BEATNUTS are my 2nd favorite group of all time (Outkast holds the #1 spot. I don't include rapper/DJ combos as groups, so Gang Starr, Eric B and Rakim, BDP etc. don't really qualify. To me......)

I am also an old school East Coast head. But that Souls album is siiiiiiiiiiiick. Title track. That's When Ya Lost. Limitations. Dooooooooooooooope.
tapes!

now that i think about it, my old toyota still has a tape player in it..

i gotta dig through my closet for some of my old eric b. and rakim.
smokin.gif

and i don't have a washing machine.. gotta figure out a way to clean my infrareds by hand, i guess.

still being stingy about breaking out my backup pair.. oh well, i just remembered i got an iD-a-like with a black midsole, too. damn, i got too many shoes.

what up fam... nike drawers pic from the pick up post made those vivid blues look
pimp.gif
but I just cant vibe with them.. not sure why.. here are some un-skilledPSs I did of some variations that may have been more appealing
nerd.gif
what do you guys think...

0a535e6fe7e5e295f4f1425e8874d7577afd644.jpg

fa92576e5eed5ff14098ee6bb455115f160af32.jpg

7012535e82ef1fe84538a2e5aa930a07d37d38d.jpg

Originally Posted by size twelve

i gotta dig through my closet for some of my old eric b. and rakim.
smokin.gif

that coldcut remix of "paid in full" where he sampled ofra haza was mindbending for me.

what up fam i haven't been in here in a while

those atmos and the structures are killing me!!!

Those structures need to hit the states!

Nice collection INDECS

Im not too big of a fan of 90's but those are looking nice Battleground

It's been a long%%!+ while fam, but I just got these today!!
pimp.gif

Thanks to 160jordansdeep

6ldz89d.jpg

6pi4pys.jpg

I hope to pick up a few grails by the end of this month, and start closing up on my collection
frown.gif

I definitely gotta give my infrareds a whirl though, they've been through some tough times and the results look amazing!

Dubl; I dunno if anyone answered your ? about the shoes, they are the AM ST's. They released about umm, 1993 or 94, and retail was about $110. I had a FootLocker colorway, which it was all grey w/ obsidian accents; can't remember. Hope that helped.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm real pleased with my collection as it is now. Still some grails and GRs missing but I'm getting there :wink:

JDocs, I've also done a PS job with those Vivid Blues, but I don't know how suitable the leather is for painting... haven't hadthem in my hands yet.
81zo1g2.jpg

very nice collection hub you can still see that the netherlands is the nr1 air max country in the world

and i am proud to live in that country:smile:

waiting on the postman to come to my doorstep dammit!

Morning Fam,

Liking all the creativity w/ the vivd blue 90s. I think I'ma cop, if nothing else they could be some really nice errand shoes.

What are you going - Nice trues.

Chris- Kuroius Jorge he was on his uptown!+!% loving that girl Nicole whoever she was
tongue.gif

Phil - No disrespect, but what about EPMD. And what happened to the two man rap group? It used to be a staple.

The Fam be on some!+!% I swear,
Jerrod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom