TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
woooweee sup fam,
haven´t been in here for a while (work, work, work)
I can´t wait for the Lime OGs to drop, I´ll definitially be in London with a friend next month to get them.
Does anybody other plan on traveling to the UK ? little EU summit ? Oli, Mike, Tibor, Berkum what do you guys think...
wink.gif
?
James murder pick up on the 99 grey AM 1s and on the other stuff you got in the past few month, your collection get´s crazy man
pimp.gif

Battle lovin the 90s B
smokin.gif

finally good weather in good old Berlin, so I unDS these today
592354b8ea4135b0dfb69ba34ec37cbdf32d6c7.pjpg

And wore these sometime last week
d66156e73cd59347754335f130a9cfbe8684856.pjpg

Quick question. I know we had this convo earlier in thread, but I forget. If copping wmns air maxes is a size up adequate or shouldit be a size and a half? I know that one size up is equal in cm., but I am confused if this just referring to length and was wondering if there areother considerations (width) that I need to make. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Wore these to my old HS's basketball game tonight

de7159e358f6e7ab12d0a77a75db9e5ad526243.pjpg
I use to wear AMP's about 7 years ago but gota admit these look dope in this pic, rocked well! props

and my pick ups

hopefully it aint snowing tomoz as im dying to un-ds these structures!!

Seb: nice structures and drurys
battleground: those IDs are great, those Lights are as clean and simple as it gets!
size twelve: nice rastas and that view stirs up some jealousy! I will post my view from work tomorrow
wink.gif

To run some errands before the game:

Nice lights (both yours and battlegrounds)

If I find those white and green lights I think I'll get a pair.

boswottels - FYI, they are starting to do temp. bans for selling outside of selling thread, so you may want to take that down
nerd.gif
... but DOPE storm blues, I amlooking for a pair in the same size as you (11) so if you find an extra size 11 let me know
smile.gif

mic - dope rotation.. the graf scene in Europe is so dope.. I remember when I was on the bus through France and Belgium I was looking at all the graf on thehighway and on the buildings
pimp.gif
great stuff..

I'd really love to visit Europe some day and not only because of all the nice AM'sthat are there.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

battleground: those IDs are great, those Lights are as clean and simple as it gets!

The 90's I wore were not ID's. They were released in Europe a couple of years back (don't have the exact date)

Wore these on a rainy game day.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I'd really love to visit Europe some day and not only because of all the nice AM's that are there.
wink.gif

yup yup. same thing that i was thinking. asia has some good stuff also and cheaper? lol

Hey everyone I bought a sz 10 structure because niketown nyc sold out of my size 7.5. Does anyone have the 7.5 and would want to trade for a size 10??

I'm hitting up LA in 2 weeks does anyone have any recommendations on where to go??

Dam, I tried so hard to save my 4000th post so i could post my collection on here but i guess i got carried away and lost count
laugh.gif

anyways, on with the AM pics!
33vcbpx.jpg

1zpt8ap.jpg

14csfbo.jpg

2cy4rwj.jpg

2euhqvq.jpg

fc1ehl.jpg

25gvy4w.jpg

wmb86c.jpg

15yw1i1.jpg

sc3uas.jpg

102v3he.jpg

30rqwys.jpg

5b5km0.jpg

so whats everyone think? not bad for an 11 year old huh??

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom