TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what up whats good, what it is, what it aint fam...

hope yall had a good v day, i enjoyed mine. dope stuff as usual being posted.

my contribution...finally wore my vio's for a night on the town...word to ya mutha

Hello all...Warren ang ganda naman!

Chris, weren't you supposed to ease up on sneaks AFTER Xmas?
laugh.gif
wifey and you gots to have them fun talks
laugh.gif

hope all is well brother

Phil, I need to talk to you about something...Music wise. Ima email you this weekend

for those of you complaining about the toebox of the structures creasing, just goto foot locker and pick up the decreasers they sell. they fit perfectly inthere and take care of the issue very nicely.

they are in them in this pic:

2dlqi2x.jpg

decreasers

indifferent.gif

just wear and enjoy your shoes. it's not like your average niketalker wears a particular pair enough times for wear and tear to even be an issue, really.

i came late to air maxes (had them as a kid but as an adult my first pair were silver/black bursts from FL a few years ago), but they're appreciated. comfyfor driving, work, or just to chill..

for all you people with "small" feet: check "shoeboxsavings" on ebay for nice priced all black leather AM1 (sz 7 - 12)

Originally Posted by illphillip

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours Fam.

Figured the Team would appreciate how wifey made out.

2ir0k69.jpg

She has gotten the Air Force 1's several years in a row. This is a nice change of pace. The insoles are dope. Not that anyone sees them.

I passed on any vday sneakers for the wife this year. She now has 4 pairs and barely gets the chance to wear any of them. I think she appreciated theflower bouquet at work more! Funny how far a nicely worded card goes too.

for all you people with small feet: check "shoeboxsavings" on ebay for nice priced all black leather AM1 (sz 7 - 9)
..............Thanks Guy, I'm a Mother Sucker for All Black Shoes, especially AM1's.

YouRawUs............

Originally Posted by crisone

for all you people with small feet: check "shoeboxsavings" on ebay for nice priced all black leather AM1 (sz 7 - 9)
..............Thanks Guy, I'm a Mother Sucker for All Black Shoes, especially AM1's.

YouRawUs............

glad i could help out Cris
wink.gif
nice pic btw

Wearing these yet again (no de-creasers) :
c5215862c954886f19be29bc5b9759ef3099243.jpg

8ab254b664cc95cd85164bfc9fbeb3fd5013211.jpg

Yes, I mistakenly thought this was WDYWT
roll.gif

Are those Powerwall AM93s up there?

I'll join team Scructures, oh wait, I don't have them yet!!

Dope pics everyone, nice powerwall 93's, and nice Urawa's Cris.

clean %%@ atmos 1 viotechs adob0.

nice structures everyone, will be posting my collection soon to apply for the team.

Hey all,

I hope everyone is, and has been doing well! Enough w/ the structures already!!! #$# is getting me
frown.gif
, but I'ma get mine .
Anyways, nice stuff everyone. Fam be the illest.

Today, nothin' special, but a real solid Am87 in my book.
207nvae.jpg

See dude on the left. He hit me with the
indifferent.gif
look, when I waspicking up my camera. Made me
roll.gif
when I thought about it.

Later,
Jerrod

I almost forgot. Professor B, that is perfect
laugh.gif

damn fam it's been to long...but busy with alot of stuff...mainly school stuff..

good stuff all these pics!

hope everybody is doing allright?

i just noticed that Cris' avy is in the ad that comes up sometimes on the top of the page.
laugh.gif
good stuff. Dope Urawas

So happy there weren't any cracks, the last pair of AM 95's I had from 99' cracked on me during my first wear. I must say, $15.00 wellspent.

im sorry Max, but those are hideous...and this coming from a dude who owns animal max1s

but your other stuff...dope

$15? nice

i love em max! but hey, i like every AM1 (i'm not so critical as the rest of these purists in here
wink.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom