TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oli: Amazing 90s! JD is going to drain my account...
Jranasaurus: Those limes are great (nice photos)! Can't wait for my pair to come in...
Seb: Good to see you posting as well...

To run some errands the other day:

Today after work:

Originally Posted by INC365

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

seeing as how i'm kind of his supervisor, i may just have to confiscate the shirt and let him off with a stern lecture on the ethics of receiving gifts.
happy.gif
seems like a splendid idea Kev!
wink.gif

More info on the 60 year old, please. What kind of person receives a shirt like that for a gift? Dude must be amazing!
roll.gif

James/JDocs - Thanks. Was lucky to find a VNDS pair of the Varsity Red AM1s on another forum for $70.55 shipped. Once I saw it for that price, I hadda pickup...especially with prices of AMs nowadays.

There's a pair on E-bay size 7 for $130.50 shipped, look up the seller, jabd175.

Wow, this page is filled with dope 90s!

What it do Fam!

I know I haven't been posting much, been busy with school. But I am not officially on spring break, Wooohoooo!
laugh.gif

Alright now that I got that out of my system, here a pics from the past few.

91725274097b8a0b4ead0eda8e7a3c63a89f931.jpg
2241504e7aaf47d30b4651749601062c35805da.jpg

johngotty - well put, im loving the materials + c/ws. the heather + pink are very subtle. coulda used different colors for the nike logo on the pink + heatheram1s, my only complaint.

rafsjays - once again, another dope pair of 90s on this pace. nice sertigs + id's.

Morning Fam!

mic: nice sertigs and IDs! Looks like Nike didn't update the AM IDs much...
ohwell.gif
still buttfuggles.
chris (bg): crisp photo, great 90s!
briannnnn: you love those structures...looking nice

Anyhow, for any of you size 9.5 guys ( I wish), theres a pair of Crepe Bursts on eBayfor a decent steal...wanted to give you guys a heads up!

^^^
James...Do you got any contacts regarding the Limes?

Cris: Would you happen to have anymore TAMF tee's in XL?

Originally Posted by brickSB

Morning Fam!

mic: nice sertigs and IDs! Looks like Nike didn't update the AM IDs much...
ohwell.gif
still buttfuggles.
chris (bg): crisp photo, great 90s!
briannnnn: you love those structures...looking nice

Anyhow, for any of you size 9.5 guys ( I wish), theres a pair of Crepe Bursts on eBay for a decent steal...wanted to give you guys a heads up!

Yeah, I love wearing those Structures...it's such a dope-looking shoe. Too bad there are no decent Structure releases between now and Holiday'08...

Hows it goin fam im just coming through to show you guys some of my stuff. I dont have too many pairs yet but my collction grows every week. This is just a fewpairs not all of them ill post them all as soon as i can.Sorry about the sig its my iss name.
Infareds 60 dollars vnds

Pimento 180's 40 dollars

volt 180's 60 dollars

Air flight huarache's 70 dollars

Mowabb huaraches 69 dollars

Day 11 of the UNDS'ing Chronicles . . .

idel51.jpg

& a bonus shot . . .

2u96006.jpg

A big thanks once again to Laune for these!!! They're pretty snug, but I can deal withit.

Great stuff AM FAM!

Tyler- how long is the UNDS-ing chronicles going to last? Every time I see you post I close my eyes and scroll down to the next post because I can'tstand seeing some of these!

And yes im mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom