TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That auction is ridiculous. Maybe I should ask my ex-girlfriend if I can have the pairthat I got for her for dirt cheap, back.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

wsup fam!!!!

first off ...I would like to wish the bidder on that auction a
smh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
......if he ends up getting scammed then GOOD...thats what he gets for paying for a shoe release at hyperstrike/PE prices....

BrickSB - nice pickup!!!

spacej23 - clean friendly footy footy football am1s based on that pic....if that leather on the mudguard was replaced by a goretex-like material, then I would have considered...

jranasaurus
- man ....speaking of those 93's in particular....I remember at a sneakerpimps / dunkxchange event (the one with nas performing at roseland), my boy ended up buying that exact c/w pair for $65 no box DS!!! I was soo jealous by the end of the night ...

today... 00' terra humaras.... gosh I love these shoes!!! ....if anyone from the fam can find in a US7 / 7.5....HIT ME UP ASAP!!! other than that..... enjoy!!!
ng4pbm.png

peace...
PM me please, I might be able to help^^^

Originally Posted by Random 79

Hey all,

Life has been real hectic lately, my father just passed away, then my aunt died, all within a week. So needless to say I have been busy, but I just got some time and wanted to come through the thread and say "what up". On a different note, there have been some really nice pics posted. The Fam stays with heat
smile.gif

Be well,
Jerrod

i know its tough man. i cant imagine that happening to me especially if it was my dad. keep your head up man. iono how u were still able to post in heredespite that. props to that u are a true AM head bro. lol. kidding aside tho, keep your head up.

wsup fam!!!

just checking in....

Jerrod - I know it's late... but sorry for your loss...

wore stash 95s, kashima 95s, and vivid blue 90s in the past few days....(soo lazy to post pics though sorry) ...

SelectaClutchStar -check your inbox...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
with all these auctions blowing up to O'Dprices.....

when I get back from classes, i'll try to get in some pics of my boy's 04' teal am1s ... they are actually not THAT badddd as he said they were..except for his left pair which has 2 scuff marks on the mudguard, everything else is just somewhat dirty (easy to clean)... if only I was a size 8 !!!!

peace....

rubberduckievn, I'd suggest posting pics with your NT name in them. That'd give you a little more reputability, ya know?

Lots of stuff from the end of 07/beginning of 08, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

One other thing.

THANKS to everyone who has checked out thecollectionspace.com. My boy reallyappreciates it. All the input he is getting is being taken into consideration, and most of the bugs I submitted have already been fixed! Nice....

Peace.

Watch people call that JD release the "un-Elmers"
smh.gif

[hypebeast] but mai elmurzzz caem out furst!!!111 [/hypebeast]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Am I the only one bothered by the fact the AM90 retros don't have the same shape as the OGs? The OG's mudguard really shortens by the time it reachesnear the toe, and the toe itself was more diagonal, giving the shoe an aggressive shape. These retros have leveled out the whole shoe, with the flattening ofthe toebox and the bigger mudguard size.

I know someone else mentioned this here some other time before.

No Air Maxes today because it's raining.

Originally Posted by slingman

6504_90-inside.jpg

More OG colorway to watch out for... from JD

Peace.

wow.. that seals it, im not buying the neon lights anymore
eek.gif
.. any info on when they drop ?

James: No info on the date...

but here is a bit more info from the JD site... and more pics... for those whowanna drool...
devil.gif

Friggin' JD!
tongue.gif

Oh, Oli, could ya bless us with a pic of your OG ones. :smile:

Peace.

Christmas came early...

69b1611f74a8bc3d713c787001095136e4a98acf.pjpg
31e1621171abb03a7e131e49c7dfe221a491af2f.pjpg

I'll post better pics when there's some natural light around! They look far beeter in the flesh. Colours more vibrant than expected.

Can't believe there is another OG to come....

Yeah, those definitely don't seem to have the same crappy mesh as the Vivid BlueAM90's. Thank god. Thank you for the pictures sir.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by slingman

6504_90-inside.jpg

More OG colorway to watch out for... from JD

Peace.

wow.. that seals it, im not buying the neon lights anymore
eek.gif
.. any info on when they drop ?
My thoughts exactly, right when i really really wanted those Neon lights too.. but there is no way i can pass on these, and i just cant go arounddropping almost 250 a pair for multiple air maxes. Huge shout out to jranasaurus for getting me the Limes though. Cant wait till they arrive.

%*%?! another jd exlcusive?!?!?!
mad.gif
x 1 million, word to aaliyah.

aight, any euro heads wanna help me obtain an 11 or preferably an 11.5 if they make them? jranasaurus? anyone? beuller? how 'bout another group buy?

hopefully the new id options will make up for this...

^^^ leather 90's for the rain...am i the only one that likes leather air maxes?

a 60 year old counselor at my work had this shirt hanging in his office and i thought of inc365. not too many people that listen to death metal on nt.

309362218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom