TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wsup am fam, i was wondering how much should i expect to get for a pair of vnds viotech/atmos am1s ?

Great stuff here.

safety orange 95s, curry AM1s

Steve, those 90s are something very special! Treat them with care.

Kev, sick 360 rotation.

Jo and Karl, dope structures.

For me today
5uh3za.jpg

sup fam! reporting live from the beach almost here.

soo finally those Inra 08's dropped? weren't people saying that they're not gonna drop in the US before fall/winter this year? whatever I need 2pairs right away if they go for just 92$!! where can I order them right now???

sup yall, what it loo' like, what it be like...

great stuff as usual.

DOPE safety orange 95's
smokin.gif
them joints are killer, word to instinct
45.gif

euro ad packs for the day...

laugh.gif
@ 140eu retail damn EU.

others stores even marked up and sold them infra 90s between 140 and 170eu SMFH.

Warren , kumusta naba?

Ryan, Oli and Guy...always dope.

sup mic, doing good homie, hope you can say the same on your side. slowed way down on pick ups and all, i've been avoiding NT on purpose just so iwon't spend all my money on clothes and shoes
laugh.gif
dope pics in yourflickr album, good work pare!

Thanks UCasta... wow $92 for infrared am90s? thats crazy cheap... I have to pay $130 in Canada for those.... sneaker collecting is sooo much easier in the US,than it is in Canada and EU.... but regardless someone pm me if you can hook me up with a size 10.

Ok, as requested... some of the pictures from that 1 infamous auction...
All pictures are courtesy of Ucasta aka Aaron's dope camera (with the exception of the recycled pics with white borders)...
I did not include ALL the Air Max 93s. I think he sent me 5 and 1/2 pairs of 93s (he actually only gave me the left from one pair)...
But, nor did I include a new pic of those hybrids, but I will post a recycled one...
As for the INFRAREDS?!?!? I think Ucasta has something special planned...

To start it off...
How received them...

Ultramarines next to my HOAs...
Notice how pink that actually is as well as the size diff on the visible air unit...

Shorter tongue...

Another angle...

Some dark blue AM1s with some red accents...

Women's Teal BWs...

OG Light in size 11.5 that for some reason fit like a 13...

Smaller OG Lights that came with no laces...

This dude must have run on the beach back in the day... These OG 95s were full of sand!!!

Size 12 Red BW...

Suns 180s...

93s...

My HOA AM1 next to the original... Can you believe these shoes were found at thrift stores?!?!?

Mesh tow box...

Mesh tow box detail... Notice the original sparkle laces...

My recycled pics of the hybrids...

I just noticed that on this pic, you can totally tell I just got off work and changed my clothes, shoes and socks, because I still have the indentions on mylegs from my dress socks...

Bonus... Ucasta and I picked these up at a local thrift store...

Enjoy...
Jake

Damn, those Adventure Pack AM1's are fresh adob0

pg 354- ah two pairs of blue toes, i missed out on those, was tooooo broke.

N0toriousBee - u tore up ur vivid blues lol, its ok. ur first time, it's fine..gotta practice somehow.

Originally Posted by INC365

Today, '02 Royal AM1:
+ my man Bear wanted to show off aswell
wink.gif

scga5e.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jwdanklefs: beaten heat!!! nice but i would have passed..seems like everything has cracks beside the (very nice) hybrids...

imagine that these were all DS

Damn Guy, that cat is frickin huge!
And like Karl said, very nice vintage stuff, too bad they are all beat to the ground.

jwdanklefs, nice collection of vintage air maxes. I'm liking those flame red AM93s (maybe it has to do with the fact I have a wearable pair of those,
laugh.gif
) and am a little jealous you have two pairs of them... Those laser limes look real nice, too...retro AM93s just don't feel the same as the originals.

And that thrift store pickup by Ucasta looks like an Air Trainer Max from 1993 or 1994...

INC, nice AM1s, as always.

Jefwanlkles

Did you pay for all those?
I do not understand why?
That one pair looks as though it was really eaten by a dog?

Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

anyone have a pair of currents?? how is the fit?? how do you like them??
I would say my currents fit pretty much true to size wear a 10 in most air maxes and thats what i have, first thought was a little narrow but reallyfits to your foot. love em none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom