TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cs02132

can someone post up the link to the members only section for bw's ? im trying to ID a pair but i can only find the 90s in members only

you cant anymore...they took em down and replaced with the 90s, since hardly anyone was ordering bws and people were ordering 90s through back door links

how much did all those shoes cost?

i'm trying to find old warehouses that have airmax in southeast asia. if anyone knows something i don't; please PM me!

oh man i need those AM lights in my life...and the red ones....and the teal ones....
frown.gif

holy god nike what have you done with the swoosh on the 08 infrared? damn swoosh looks like pregnant or something.

safety orange am95 ... brilliant ryan ... also good to see you post man. loving these 95's

guy on a heater spree ... again top material man ... impressive. curry am1 are pretty much one of the best am1 for me. so simple so clean

ahhh am2 light ... my godness these are so dope

likuidmental: post you air max selection and tell us a little something about what you like about the am's and the shoes you have. justintroduce yourself and share the passion ... some of the senior folks will give they "stamp of approval"

you're welcome oli ... we say thanks to mr. p in uk
smile.gif

g night folks

EDIT: few laser blue am light for sale on ebay with BIN price

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Jefwanlkles

Did you pay for all those?
I do not understand why?
That one pair looks as though it was really eaten by a dog?

Thanks for sharing.

It's JWDANKLEFS first off...
happy.gif

And second, DID YOU SEE THE AUCTION!?!?! Craziness... I am glad I got them though to some extent bc some of that stuff you just dont see... In the auction,the pics were horrible!!! How was I or anyone else supposed to know what shape they were in? He didn't even have a size listing for them and he couldnthonestly tell me anything about the shoes or what shape they were in. In his very broken english, he said "he took the pics of the shoes and STUFFED themin the box A LONG TIME before they were even put on the auction" and he couldnt give me anymore details than that... When I got them, it was a sad sadsight... Every shoe seemed like it shouldn't even exist anymore... They were covered in sand and "broken-mid-sole-dust" and smelled like soysauce...

I took a gamble with it and lost. You can't win em all!!!
ohwell.gif

Asfor the price, lets just say I could have bought a couple pairs of infras or somethin for what I paid...

They will be thrown into a glass box full of other vintage stuff at a buddy's shop in a few months...

JAKE

By the way,
Spacej23 - nice HOAs up there...
INC - Wish I could say I have those...
OLI - Those are insane!!!

What up Famalammmm.. newest addition. Cousin visiting from England brought these over
smile.gif

2742407642_f7f4dd2ee7.jpg

**Bonus shots**

2741570387_2aa81b8d55.jpg

2742407082_62400ffed0.jpg

Guy, Kev, Tyler, Oli -
pimp.gif
good stuff

edit: anyone else not like these new boxes
sick.gif
smh.gif
I need that orange!

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

likuidmental, those a pretty clean

Thanks man,, Just love Air Maxes!!!

i always liked air maxes but seemed to like J's more back then.... but now with the low quality and horrible colorways i just seem to lost a lot of thelove.. also i already have most of my grails with these cdp.. so im pretty much done... and air maxes are WAY MORE COMFY...... I took my family to disneylandfor the first time this year... i bought a pair of AM and took a pair of J's.. i spent a total of 4 hours in the J's and just wore the AM the wholetime i was down there.. now im hooked
eek.gif
i see so much heat that you guysfrom the AMFAM be posting... now its hard as hell to cop the ones i missed out on... i only have a couple pairs on AM but with a family, the prices are alotbetter then J's, way more comfy, better quality, i dont feel like wearing basketball shoes all the time, and not alot of hype around AM so i can just walkup in the store and grab a pair without the hassel... unless its the unlimited crap that gets released.. that we never get in the home NIKE.... damn sorry forall the typing....
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom