TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, dude commin at my man Guy like that...
roll.gif

I think don't you on NT long enough to know what's up bro, otherwise you wouldn't say dumb stuff like that...
sekim2detcidda,congrats on the Amsterdam pick up!
SkavengerBrandon, congrats on the pickup for your girl

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Yep all 08s, bought 08/08/08, that was weeks ago, i have many others of course, but seeing as they're one of the latest i thought it appropriate to start with them.

Sorry if it somehow affected you dudes, maybe i shouldn't have bothered signing up and sharing my collection?
you're right. you shouldn't have bothered signing up and sharing. think the rest of the fam got it covered.

Hello! Want to share my AM 93's with you :

OG Wmn's "grapes"
2e3361eb166eccf998829672716ad2ee52d84e73.jpg

2004 Retro "Knicks colorway"

c4d16f1fca9a9b78d4158d91ccd3e2c58227c2e2.jpg

2003 Retro Wmn's "Coral Rose"

61036e4c12f4ce0f9a6491e174ffd80da7019b6e.jpg

2005 Retro "Lime"

59526bd18bca29b29a0762d57037fc8e1493c44e.jpg

2006 Retro HOA

f7a369811b1dc8b49dfd9f7e7d64d812f606b059.jpg

2006 Retro NIKE ID

a181631ec994927fd70d5b4ba4a338e5d93c19ab.jpg

Enjoy!

Hello AM fam, been a while. Yunes- after seeing the your 93's, I'm starting to like that model more and more. Very nice sir, especially the Knicks cw.

Happy Labor Day to the stateside fam!

those are some very nice 93s... love the grapes and coral reds best! i need to find me a pair of these. real bad!!

Yunes, I had like a total of 3 before...u know how it goes...
younger cousins seeing a shoe then borrowing them..lol..thanks tho

Cris - Nice for you to stop by and giving an update on Bri. How's that Fixie coming along?

I need those Coral Rose 93's!
pimp.gif

No Air Max's for me today. Took the day off today to chill in Venice Beach, I'll post some pics when I get back.

Finally obtained one of my air max grails...bacons. Plus bonus persian bw pic.

Also Yunes...nice 93 collection. Probably the most avoided AM, but those are all really dope, especially women's grapes and knicks c/w

Probably more than I should be paying for a pair of shoes: $350 shipped. It seemed like a decent amount for a pair in this condition, especially since theycan go for a lot more. I've been looking for these for a loooooong time, and having some extra cash on me didn't hurt either.

Originally Posted by micmorales

yo Skav, congrats to ya girl for them concordes

Kev, u MOVING???? Finally got them AMS 1s huh!?!

EDIT
and Modzzilla...could you please go? U are NOT very welcome to post your stuff
here, and leave the attitude in your timezone, if not ISS is >>>>>> that way

TeAM Fam. Coz we the bessssssssssssssst.
grin.gif

Mike,
Thanks. The route to getting my pair wasnt nearly as easy as yours. Anyway, yeah man I got a new job in Colorado (more money, more responsibility, etc.), butthe main reason is because my wife wants to be closer to her family. She grew up there so you know how that goes. Hopefully, I meet some cool peeps out therelike I did when I moved to Nashville.

soo hypocritical, feels like highschool in here---anyways..
My classes and clinicals have started back and are very strenuous, I barely am able to get on here 1or2wice a week and check for new info and post my weeklypickup.

Like my Lasers better than these neons; Im looking for the Red JD exclusive (when did it drop?)
Peace out

sup yall, whats good...

kev/sekim: damn you for those ams.
mad.gif
when you gonna get back on halo againhomie? i had a little halo overdose for a min, was playin every day all day last week
laugh.gif

yunes:
mad.gif
damn you too for those 93 knicks and grapes. nah j/k. dopecollection you got there
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom