TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ yes they are

Gskooo...I like white laces on those aswell...

Kuya Ronnie! oks lang!!

Oli and Lex @ Nike HQ....!! wooohooooo...I shouldve taken the offer they made me a few years ago...SMFH

Sup Fam!!!
I just need a little help.... Does anybody know how much does a size 10.5 VNDS Clerk AM90 go for? Or do u guys think $175 is a fair price for 'em????
Help is greatly Appreciated....Thanks!!!

PEACE!!!

EDGE

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Sup Fam!!!
I just need a little help.... Does anybody know how much does a size 10.5 VNDS Clerk AM90 go for? Or do u guys think $175 is a fair price for 'em????

PEACE!!!

EDGE

would you happen to be talking about mine that are for sale on iss?

for today:

2mx4q51.jpg

Mayhem: yeah, I'm out in Queens...haven't been to that particular spot you went to in a while, though.

Wore 2005 Am95 Varsity Reds today (no pic)

can i get some info about the black/red pair? saw them at the outlet sunday for $40, i think they were samples, but i didnt get to look at the tag.... thanks

white/black/red ones were like an urban account release. Unusually difficult to find, for whatever reason.

I guess retailers shied away from them because of the horrible sales the other ugly colorways got (the black-based ones that came out at the same time as theATC 3s)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

white/black/red ones were like an urban account release. Unusually difficult to find, for whatever reason.

I guess retailers shied away from them because of the horrible sales the other ugly colorways got (the black-based ones that came out at the same time as the ATC 3s)
yea i got those at samsung footwear in philly on south st. for like 65 beans. Funny story about my shopping experience in philly, I beasted 3pairs of shoes that day all in 2 hours. South st. is amazing ive never been to a spot like that. Other ones i got out there were the air structures at cityblue. And the Air max 90 currents for $62 at WTHN, i guess it was 50% off day. Needless to say i didnt let that chance pass me by.

Originally Posted by gasp1

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

As bad a Clerks crack, I would never pay that much for them.

never seen clerks crack, nash and hufs yes but not clerks.

co-sign .. I bought my clerks for around 175 so I'd say tats a fair price.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Sup Fam!!!

PEACE!!!

EDGE

would you happen to be talking about mine that are for sale on iss?
My friend saw it on ISS, and asked me if i want it, I was just wondering...If it's worth it????

i set the price from what ive seen them going for on ebay and on other sites. theres a ds pair on ebay going for $240 right now, lol.

lol I got my Clerks (state prolly a solid 9/10) from fellow NT member Nick E Pockets for just around $80 or so I believe. Crazy deal, so happy I got it, Ireally love em too.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

As bad a Clerks crack, I would never pay that much for them.

never seen clerks crack, nash and hufs yes but not clerks.

I was gonna say the same thing.

wsup fam!!!

yungjojo9
- nice safaris!!
adob0 - honestly, you make one of the most dopest wdywtimo...no clay aiken
Random 79 - liking your 06' bison premiums....Imight want another pair, they are comfortable and the leather is beautiful
rap and sneakz - nice ids, congrats onwhatever position you doing at nike.
MAKnogETxx1 - clean caves....I wouldn't mind apair later

new pickup....
happy.gif
grails finally!!! one more left ....
ohwell.gif

10rn1mw.jpg

peace...

^ The atmos' are looking fantastic mate! Very very nice!

To clear things up. I'm in the office doing customer claims. Heading out to Hilversum (European Head Quarters) for 5 weeks on Sunday for training. Hope tobe able to meet up with the Dutch FAMalams
wink.gif

today
280sar6.jpg

Oli I'm sure you'll be heading out through the popular cities like A'dam and R'dam someday too right? otherwise we should get a Dutch meet upon somewhere I think
smile.gif
even though I'm not even fam yet but oh well
tongue.gif
I'll be applying for FAM membership sometime this week too though, as soon as Iget my CLOT's in!

haha I get the point here Neukicks.. sorry I can't help you
tired.gif

Respond to the poor fella famleh!

Clerks never crack? Mines look like Fat Joe wear em on the regular!

Oli, u know I got you brother!

Tibor, been mailing you for the past 2 days now but my email is tripping...GL3s were sold out..sorry!

I can't find any pictures right now, but I have seen/heard about numerous pairs of Clerks cracking as bad as the first Hufs and Nash's.

Oli, come by the ID studio at HQ, I'm working there as of friday...just finished my first training today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom