TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gskooo

forgot to ask; can any one please tell me what "SP" and "B" stands for in those AM1 Champs and Storms?

B = Nike's version of "retro +" Any shoe with "B" printed on the box label (ex: Nike Shox R4 B) was a shoe released in a new colorway.

SP = Supreme?

Damn, those Samples are nice
eek.gif

jahjahyoon, that's a cool picture, photoshop?

Dope stuff last couple of days!
Peace Fam

whatsup fam its been a while since i last posted here, nice stuff these past few pages. all this talk about drurys haha prices on those are getting crazyrecently, $300 for a pair on flightclub..damn i remember copping my pair for a measly 90 dollars, though i need a replacement they're getting pretty beat.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]daaznfella:[/color] those polka square am1 are really nice, the gum sole is what sets it off imo. got mypair here in the Philippines for less than 50 dollars.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gskooo:[/color] hey dude nog leuke sneaker spots daar in bosnie? als je een warehouse vind met OGdeadstock runners let me know
wink.gif

FLINTGREY: those tron inspired JD lights are really ugly imo, but the kaws collabo are not bad,though i wont be willing to spend more than retail for them. Congrats on finishing the marathon props 2 you...what shoes were you wearing?

jahjahyoon: grrr both those pairs are still on my to buy list specially them AM90 azures...youwouldn't happen to be a sz.8.5 - 9?

HK Feet 27: wow first time to see those samples, where'd you get those?

anyway ben drurys for today it just wont stop raining here in the philippines.

2m2iazb.jpg

peace fam

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Justin -[/color] (Mayhem)Nice Bacons!!! One of the best 90's IMO....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Air Addict[/color] - What part of the P.I. are you? Where do u get shoes less than $50 in the Phils.?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hotthobo[/color] - Nice Stabs,,, One of my favorite among the Stabs....

HK Feet 27 - Nice Samples!!! Where did u get those?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jahjahyoon[/color] - Nice Pics!!! View from the top?????

Got This in Yesterday...
2948274150_34e2306323.jpg

For Me Today.... 101708
2948257306_a4fa340559.jpg

Have A Nice Weekend Everybody!!!
God Bless!!!

Anybody own the white Lucky Green AM90? Can anybody post a few different views of them(tongue,sole,top view) Thanks.

Congratulations gasp1! I'm surprised he didnt come out wearing Air Max's
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
corny.

Here are some new pick ups for me. Kinda in a hurry, I'll take more shots tomorrow
2950733960_96954799c5.jpg

Battleground, can you take more pix?

congrats on your baby man, can't even think about how you're feeling right now....!

however....walked into champs today and

OH MY GOODNESS

1z4impf.jpg

i'm going to have to say BEST RELEASE OF THE YEAR FOR NEW COLORED AIR MAX 90s

mesh:check
nubuck:check
tumbled leather:check
mesh tongue: check
colored midsole: check..

...maybe cuz i like the simple things...but my goodness....gonna end up with so many pairs of these...

Is it just me or does Lucky green AM90s feel less comforting than other AM90s? I own a pair of Lucky Greens and they felt ok at best then I went to store andfelt some black&white AM90s and they felt awesome. I just put my foot in and it went in and I felt my foot was very cushioned and tighten while as I wearmy Lucky greens they dont feel as secure and lockon, instead they feel flat and hard. Any help?

If they feel flat and hard, it's probably because of the lack of forefoot air and the overabundance of the hard foam they use in the midsoles. My Mr.Fantastic AM90s feel exactly the same...it's bothersome to the point I wish I had replacement insoles to add comfort.

And I guess my days of interning have caused me to hide under a rock but what are these "lucky green" AM90s people are talking about?

And those grey air max 90s posted above me look really nice.

gasp1 - Congratulations!!! May You Have Many More To Come!!!

battleground03 - Yo Cris,,, Are ThoseID's???

daaznfella - I've been waiting for those 90's!!! They Look So Fresh and SoClean, Clean!!! Our Local Champs Don't have it yet.

What Is this talk about this Am90 Lucky Greens?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Mayhem) Nice Bacons!!! One of the best 90's IMO....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Air Addict[/color] - What part of the P.I. are you? Where do u get shoes less than $50 in the Phils.?

I'm here in baguio right now, but usually if you go round the outlets in subic, pampanga and some places in manila you can find cheap air max. Air maxisn't that big here compared to jordans so usualy they end up going to the outlets for dirt cheap prices.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

If they feel flat and hard, it's probably because of the lack of forefoot air and the overabundance of the hard foam they use in the midsoles. My Mr. Fantastic AM90s feel exactly the same...it's bothersome to the point I wish I had replacement insoles to add comfort.

And I guess my days of interning have caused me to hide under a rock but what are these "lucky green" AM90s people are talking about?

And those grey air max 90s posted above me look really nice.
So you're saying I should replace the sole of the shoe? and here are the Lucky Greens.
2ce299s.jpg
mbh1d4.jpg

BTW, I've tried other AM90s(ex. White&Black) and they feel very thick on the sides which means its more tight when I put the shoe on, but why does theLucky Greens I own dont have that feeling?Does some specific shoes have different feel to it?

haha Air Addict I doubt you'll ever find something like that here, they have got gazillions pairs of fake sh*t here.

Hotthobo: I like those Stabs too, I'd like to get my first pair of those too some day but by the looks of it it's not going to be any time soon.

Gasp: congrats!

battleground03:
pimp.gif

daaznfella: yeah those are nice, but if they didn't had a white sole(?) I'd be pretty sure those are ID's

Are these the Lucky Green's btw:

those are $#$@+%$ hideous imho, from the moment I've seen them couple of months ago I already hated em, same as any other "Lucky Green" pairsthat came out (Structures and something else, can't remember exactly what) And to all Dutchies: echt van die Mocro schoentjes
tongue.gif

Too much dope stuff to comment on..but I must give my congratulations to Gasp1, you've got two beautiful children there
smokin.gif

Daazn - i saw those on hypebeast, I may need to pick those up. there is a black pare as well.

laugh.gif
at the Lucky Greens...I was expecting something more
eek.gif
and vibrant...

Replacement insoles might help (since many of the insoles in retros suck...they're just flat rubber) but I think the shoe itself just isn't ascomfortable anymore because of changes in how it's made.

^hmmm i'm sure both shoes the guy mentioned were made in the same year span....so it shouldn't have been that drastic of a change in those shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom